Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 19, 2011, 11:57:54 PM
Mmm... that's something I should look into. Having the longshot, boomerang and bombs from Ocarina of Time would be interesting...

But today I've been working on stages again:



Maybe the picture doesn't seem to show anything new, but I've been cleaning the models in the background and the ones related to the coloration, so I'm using less models and less animations. I've removed some unused stuff, like some animations used by no models and such. After doing the waves and those thingies on the column rings, I'll update it to the vault. That could be... next monday?
Mewtwo u made that stage, beautiful, can't wait until u release it.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 19, 2011, 11:57:54 PM
Mmm... that's something I should look into. Having the longshot, boomerang and bombs from Ocarina of Time would be interesting...

But today I've been working on stages again:



Maybe the picture doesn't seem to show anything new, but I've been cleaning the models in the background and the ones related to the coloration, so I'm using less models and less animations. I've removed some unused stuff, like some animations used by no models and such. After doing the waves and those thingies on the column rings, I'll update it to the vault. That could be... next monday?

Wow. How [censored]ing beautiful man.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 19, 2011, 11:57:54 PM
Mmm... that's something I should look into. Having the longshot, boomerang and bombs from Ocarina of Time would be interesting...

But today I've been working on stages again:



Maybe the picture doesn't seem to show anything new, but I've been cleaning the models in the background and the ones related to the coloration, so I'm using less models and less animations. I've removed some unused stuff, like some animations used by no models and such. After doing the waves and those thingies on the column rings, I'll update it to the vault. That could be... next monday?

Awesome!
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

It's... [censored]ing beautiful ;_;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


By the way, I almost forgot about it (cause I have no icon for it, it's under the same as Sector Z). A few weeks ago I started to animate Venom's background. Still a lot of work to do, but all I can say is that it's gonna be an awesome stage xD



At least it already is much better than the [censored]ty venom I have right now ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Holy [censored], Venom too?

How can there be so much win?

On a side note, I've updated Young Ganondorf with a very very small detail. It had some weird glitch that made him purple once you had used his neutral-b once. That's fixed now.

I'll update him again at least once more. I suppose it will be when metals are okay. I'll give him a nice triforce in his hand too, just like Link.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 20, 2011, 12:49:35 AM
On a side note, I've updated Young Ganondorf with a very very small detail. It had some weird glitch that made him purple once you had used his neutral-b once. That's fixed now.

I'll update him again at least once more. I suppose it will be when metals are okay. I'll give him a nice triforce in his hand too, just like Link.
Sweet. I can't wait. I'm also excited for those N64 Equipment Items.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Started with it. Longshot's hand made.



Tomorrow, the 2d-chain and the head.

Good night xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 20, 2011, 04:28:18 AMStarted with it. Longshot's hand made. Tomorrow, the 2d-chain and the head. Good night xD

lots of editing being put into link.....i guess its easy to do since its well link over link lol...will you edit the bomerang and bombs too??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Yeah, I will.



Now for real, good night xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 19, 2011, 11:57:54 PM
Mmm... that's something I should look into. Having the longshot, boomerang and bombs from Ocarina of Time would be interesting...

But today I've been working on stages again:

*AMAZING PICTURE OF FoD*

Maybe the picture doesn't seem to show anything new, but I've been cleaning the models in the background and the ones related to the coloration, so I'm using less models and less animations. I've removed some unused stuff, like some animations used by no models and such. After doing the waves and those thingies on the column rings, I'll update it to the vault. That could be... next monday?
I... I cannot wait for that. That new base looks so much better, and I am so so excited for this.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 20, 2011, 05:24:38 AM
Yeah, I will.



Now for real, good night xD
Well done. Can't wait for your Boomerang and Bombs. I just uploaded an N64 Navi I made, but you can probably do better than I did.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 20, 2011, 04:28:18 AM
Started with it. Longshot's hand made.



Tomorrow, the 2d-chain and the head.

Good night xD


Wow, you really went all out on Link. :af: I'm lovin the red tunic one with the mirror shield.