Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Beyond on November 20, 2011, 05:05:02 PM


Wow, you really went all out on Link. :af: I'm lovin the red tunic one with the mirror shield.

xD

When I played OoT, I used to wear that combination xD

With the crescent moon symbol anyway >_< xD

Right now I'm finishing the bow. I'll post a pic later.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo. El Stage de la pelea contra Dark Link.. Por que la version que es "TOP" (Encima del templo) que es de una plataforma esta dandole la espalda al Stage? Osea, no seria mejor si estuviera facing the tree?

Lo pense en su momento, pero la parte de atras de la puerta es hueca... Hombre, le podria dar la vuelta y hacer lo que tu dices, haciendo como que ambos lados son identicos.

Lo hare, asi las vistas seran mejores :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I've finished the longshot and the bow, next would be the arrows:





Also, I've opened a thread in the imports section, just to showcase them there too.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37085.0
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 20, 2011, 05:21:20 PM
Lo pense en su momento, pero la parte de atras de la puerta es hueca... Hombre, le podria dar la vuelta y hacer lo que tu dices, haciendo como que ambos lados son identicos.

Lo hare, asi las vistas seran mejores :P
Exacto, porque en el momento solo se ve la nada. XD Gracias de antemano. =D

Y ese Link se ve epico, deje la Mastqer Quest en la entrada del castillo de Ganon, luego de que el arcoiris se creara, ahora me dieron ganas de terminar. XD


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on November 20, 2011, 09:57:37 PM
Those pictures make me feel like I&#039;m playing OoT O.o
Maybe it isn't Brawl anymore... :>.>:
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Dark Link's Room, Top2 version added:



Same as Top version, only that with the tree and the rest of the stage as the background elements. It was too easy to edit, only that it loses animation-change compatibility. But nobody changes the animation to get the other versions, cause they're all available in the vault... The animation change had sense back when I only included one version, like with Fourside and its alternate city background...

Oh, and as seen in the pic, a yellow Link has been made as a recolor too. It fits the yellow slot in brawl, and some yellow tunic in OoT activated by cheating in emulators.

And 2 random pictures





I too feel like playing Ocarina of Time when I see the pictures... and when take them the feeling's the same >_<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Just out of curiosity (and I really don't expect you to) but are you going to animate the shooting star sparkly things in the background of FoD? I wasn't sure how in detail you planned on going into. And obviously something that small is not a big deal at all. I would just be really impressed if that was already on you to do list.

I used the Red Tunic and Mirror shield combination as well. I got nostalgic when I saw those pictures of N64 Ganondorf and Linking fighting on Ganondorf's Tower. This isn't Brawl anymore. And I love you.

Quote from: moleman915 on November 21, 2011, 05:23:11 AM
Just out of curiosity (and I really don't expect you to) but are you going to animate the shooting star sparkly things in the background of FoD? I wasn't sure how in detail you planned on going into. And obviously something that small is not a big deal at all. I would just be really impressed if that was already on you to do list.

I've been thinking about it for a while, but I guess it would be too hard to animate, while it's a very small detail almost nobody would notice. Also, including models usually induces lag, and one of my pretensions with the stage is that the lag is almost none. Right now, I'm succeeding on that. Also, I want to release before thursday, and trying to do something like that would delay me. Maybe for the future, but right now it's a no.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 21, 2011, 08:40:19 AM
I used the Red Tunic and Mirror shield combination as well. I got nostalgic when I saw those pictures of N64 Ganondorf and Linking fighting on Ganondorf's Tower. This isn't Brawl anymore. And I love you.

That combination was too epic xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

lol, me too, i used red tunic, biggoron sword and mirror shield

New poll. If you vote, please tell me your reasons. I would have made it a multioption poll or something, the results would be better, but I just cannot do that O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

It was SO DIFFICULT to choose, but the two stages of yours I use and love the MOST would be Fountain of Dreams and Dreamland 64. Both of these stages are just so good. FoD was my favorite stage in Melee (which is why I voted for that one), but Dreamland 64 is just SO ACCURATE. I love ALL of your stages, and these two are my favorites.

I personally think your best stage would be Peach's Castle from SM64.

Why?

You poured your heart and soul into that stage to be the most precise stage recreation ever. It may have taken you ages to do, but DAMN. It's impressive. You satisfied even more people when you made a courtyard version of the stage. You made a ton of different versions of that stage to have different play styles. I applaud you, good sir, for doing that since not many stage hackers do that with their stages.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]