Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I voted fountain of dreams.

Not only did you recreate one of the best melee stages, but you pretty much made an exact replica. It is hands down the best looking stage you have made, from the extreme detail in the models, to the amazing fluidity of your animations. But one of the main reasons I would choose FoD is the fact that it can be used as a viable competitive stage. Don't get me wrong, all of your stages look pretty damn good; however, many of them I just can't stand playing on because they are walkoff stages or oddly shaped or sized. I think some of my favorite stages from you are you recreations of past stages.

Fountain of Dreams.

Why? Because when u first started on it, it looked nothing like it, just a huge cup, but when u started adding stuff to it such as platforms, background, mist, water, etc, it started getting closer to looking like it, plus I find it to be the most beautiful stage u ever built, also u never gave up on it, when u said it reach the size limit, u found a way to get passed that and all of the other problems.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I voted for Fountain of Dreams because it is my favorite stage on Smash Melee and my favorite stage hack by far! I personally think your Peach 64 Castle perfect, identical of Super Mario 64, but I really enjoy FoD.
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

i voted hyrule castle n64....its a stage i could never replace and first hack i ever downloaded
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Oops! I voted for the courtyard, but meant the castle. Well, I love them both because you put great effort into them, adding Boos that disappear into coins in one, and attaching the Courtyard to the back in the other.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: moleman915 on November 21, 2011, 05:01:25 PM
I voted fountain of dreams.

Not only did you recreate one of the best melee stages, but you pretty much made an exact replica. It is hands down the best looking stage you have made, from the extreme detail in the models, to the amazing fluidity of your animations. But one of the main reasons I would choose FoD is the fact that it can be used as a viable competitive stage. Don't get me wrong, all of your stages look pretty damn good; however, many of them I just can't stand playing on because they are walkoff stages or oddly shaped or sized. I think some of my favorite stages from you are you recreations of past stages.
this

also ganons tower

I'm going with Fountain of Dreams as well... It's the best possible representation of a stage that can NOT be recreated perfectly (true water reflection, those sparkly things that you mentioned before, etc.), so just getting it to a point where it resembles Melee is a statement about its quality. And unlike the N64 recreations that you made, this one has utility as a playable stage as well (those stages are nice as art pieces, but in my mind if they don't have ledges and 4 blast zones, they're not real stages).

November 22, 2011, 01:08:47 AM #5692 Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 01:12:55 AM by EnigmaticSpirit
Ganon's Tower. It looks great, it's totally unique, it is an original stage and not a remake of a past game's stage, the action with Ganondorf is great (nearly no other stages do something like that), no other stage plays like it... so great. Just needs to CYCLE. Otherwise easily the best custom stage period.

Second would be the castle courtyard. The only thing is the gameplay on it is a little dull. Shame because the stage itself is so lovingly recreated.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

FoD wins by a lot O.o

Well, if people like it that much, then they'll be happy to know that I'm updating it this wednesday... I've been working on it a little more, and now I have the waves/ripples done:



They look much better when moving, trust me xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 22, 2011, 03:52:41 AM
FoD wins by a lot O.o

Well, if people like it that much, then they'll be happy to know that I'm updating it this wednesday... I've been working on it a little more, and now I have the waves/ripples done:

image

They look much better when moving, trust me xD

I trust you ;). It looks amazing. I can hardly wait.

hyrule castle: awesome, accurate and u made it a long time ago, but still it doesnt need a revamp.

ganondorf's tower: great detail, nicely animated, awesome background. JUST GREAT!

fountain of dreams: beautiful, thats all.

peach's castle: great detail, inmense stage, just great.

dark link's room: it looked rather simple, untill u suddenly came up with the transformation, that was AWESOME!

ganon's castle: looks really nice, same as peach's castle, impressive how big it is.

Ganons Tower is easily my favorite, while FoD is a close second. I loved the layout with the blocks that fall beneath you, it made it unique and seeing Ganon pound the floor and have those waves come out still impresses me.

[censored].

My favorite stage from you is Fountain of Dreams since you've put much, much work into it.

Coming close would be Peach's Castle, same reason. Though, it looks exact.

My favorite visual wise, is Dark Link's Room.

Alright [censored] it, I can't just choose one. It's impossible.

Quote from: Beyond on November 22, 2011, 09:01:54 PM
Ganons Tower is easily my favorite, while FoD is a close second. I loved the layout with the blocks that fall beneath you, it made it unique and seeing Ganon pound the floor and have those waves come out still impresses me.
Agreed.

And 1 day until the update, cool.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

dam mewtwo, way to show off, will the water be reflective as the original or is that not possible in brawl?