Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


Wow, someone should port Gruntilda's human form model over Zelda or something...
It doesn't look bad on that wiki link.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: Friedslick6 on February 03, 2012, 12:54:50 AM
Wow, someone should port Gruntilda's human form model over Zelda or something...
It doesn't look bad on that wiki link.
Normal Grunty over Zelda with sexy Grunty over Shiek.

I'd use it.

I'll make sexy grunty too. But, I don't know over which spot yet.

What I'm sure is that Grunty cannot be Zelda, the shape is too different.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 03, 2012, 08:12:42 AM
I'll make sexy grunty too. But, I don't know over which spot yet.

What I'm sure is that Grunty cannot be Zelda, the shape is too different.
Grunty over Dedede and Sexy Grunty over Zelda, Peach, or ZSS.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Not showing any progress yet, but I thought some people would be glad to see that those Banjo stages still exist, so took these pictures on them:



What's really shown in here is that I'm preparing emerald versions for the characters without them. I'll put these individually in the vault, and will put also an emerald texture pack in, with all the characters in their emerald form, only that including metal textures for all of them.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I updated Young Ganon with a new shadow, fixed shaders and perfect metals the other day

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 03, 2012, 11:04:52 AM
Not showing any progress yet, but I thought some people would be glad to see that those Banjo stages still exist, so took these pictures on them:



What's really shown in here is that I'm preparing emerald versions for the characters without them. I'll put these individually in the vault, and will put also an emerald texture pack in, with all the characters in their emerald form, only that including metal textures for all of them.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I updated Young Ganon with a new shadow, fixed shaders and perfect metals the other day


as i recall... weren't those emerald characters more "green" shaded looking? o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

This is how my Dark Ball Kirby hack looks like:



So, I suppose all the emerald characters do look like this in normal brawl. Their SSE colors probably come because of some setting in the SSE mode. Those would be the green or yellow shaded ones everybody know about.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I can't wait for those Banjo stages :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


By the way, tomorrow's my birthday... they're 27 this time... ¬¬

And I feel young xD

Age is in our mind, or that's what I prefer to think xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 03, 2012, 03:14:57 PM
By the way, tomorrow's my birthday... they're 27 this time... ¬¬

And I feel young xD

Age is in our mind, or that's what I prefer to think xD
Age is that of a number, nothing more. ^-^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

 Age is more than just a number! ...it's how many times you've been around the sun. Not really much more than that =p

Happy birthday! Hopefully. many more to come!




Now blow out the candle! =3



✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿