Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Happy 400 pages Mewtwo :D
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: rperez88 on February 08, 2012, 08:03:54 PM
hey mewtwo, did you get my PM about both of the bottom ledges in your great bay not being grab-able?

I got it, I read it, and I thought I had answered, but seems not, sorry ^^U

About it, the stage was originally made by DSX8, and later edited by Ryan and me. In the process, I made a swimmable version. I don't remember if I needed to edit any of the collisions, maybe not. So, unless either Ryan or me removed those ledges because of the water in the swimmable version, it would be that DSX8 just didn't put them.

In conclusion, if the ledges aren't there, I wasn't aware of it, and I'll need to put them back. I'll check all the files, even the original by DSX8 to check if the ledges were removed, or simply never added. Just to know. I'll give you the ledges and the info in a few minutes.

Quote from: Sky Grounder on February 08, 2012, 08:20:16 PM
Happy 400 pages Mewtwo :D

Thanks :happy:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

ur close to having 404 pages xD

i hope to see some epic banjo stuff, im playing banjo-kazooie now for the first time, i only played banjo tooie before... and its epic

Very epic, you need to finish it soon xD

When I was younger, I was playing BK all the time. I was capable of finishing the game with all the jiggies and stuff in 6 hours or so >_<

I love BT too, but I've only completed it once...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

i still feel banjo-tooie was completer, having an actual "overworld" instead of grunty's lair... idk, maybe its cuz i played it as a kid, but i prefer tooie, but kazooie is still an awesome game.

do you have any clue about why i cant import correctly into 3ds max the .OBJ models created by bottles' glasses (an app to view and export banjo-kazooie/tooie models)??

ok thanks mewtwo! ya i didnt get a response back via PM, and i didnt wanna bug ya about it on ur bday yesterday lol.

Ya i used to use the water version but as ur probably aware the AI for CPUs avoid water at all cost so they constant just stay and jump on tingles balloon. the skyworld version with no water eliminates that problem for the most part but none of the ledges are grab-able on either version.

Banjo Kazooie was a more tightly constructed game than Banjo Tooie, despite both of them being very tightly constructed games.

Man I can't wait for the new Banjo stages to come out, the sandcastle as it is just doesn't scream Banjo Kazooie like a Gruntilda stage does, despite it already being awesome.

I love the Dk Battle arena!!
Brings back memories...
Thanks!!  ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 08, 2012, 09:10:25 PM
When I was younger, I was playing BK all the time. I was capable of finishing the game with all the jiggies and stuff in 6 hours or so >_<
Me, too! As a kid, I always tried to beat the game as fast as possible, although even today speedruns aren't my strong point.

Anyhow, happy 400 pages. I can't wait for K. Rool's Arena.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

My cousin has banjo-kazooie. btw did you know Banjo is playable in Diddy Kong Racing? He also TALKS at the character select screen!
I'm back after a long while.

Gratz on 400 pages Mewtwo2k! 

P.S.  I'm loving Stadium Mewtwo soooo much.  Despite it being lower poly than the Melee Mewtwo, it just seems more fierce and more clean in places too.  That and it has so many different retextures to choose from! 

Anyways, can't wait to see what awesome stages and imports you have instore bro :)

Quote from: Allav866 on February 09, 2012, 03:10:03 AM
Me, too! As a kid, I always tried to beat the game as fast as possible, although even today speedruns aren't my strong point.

Anyhow, happy 400 pages. I can't wait for K. Rool's Arena.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 09, 2012, 10:34:17 AM
Gratz on 400 pages Mewtwo2k!  

P.S.  I'm loving Stadium Mewtwo soooo much.  Despite it being lower poly than the Melee Mewtwo, it just seems more fierce and more clean in places too.  That and it has so many different retextures to choose from!  

Anyways, can't wait to see what awesome stages and imports you have instore bro :)

Thanks  ;)

I'm glad you like it. I needed to make that hack cause I love that model, much more than any other Mewtwo model in any game. Being able to make it playable in brawl and get people to use it even with the current number of lucario placements in the vault has made me really happy.  :kdance:

I wish I could have more time to hack, I sometimes feel I have no time at all. I've been doing a small port to eldin and temple for Dark Link's Room this morning, and I've had no time for more hacking than that in all the morning. Anyway, the new version compatible with Temple and Eldin looks a little better when the transition comes, so if anybody feels like getting it, go on.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

man, if only i can find out what's causing my brawl to freeze at the strap screen, i can enjoy stadium mewtwo!>:V
anyway, happy 400 pages
I'm back after a long while.

Will the DK battle a arena have an animated background? Either way it's  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 09, 2012, 10:59:03 AM
I wish I could have more time to hack, I sometimes feel I have no time at all. I've been doing a small port to eldin and temple for Dark Link's Room this morning, and I've had no time for more hacking than that in all the morning.
You should know by now that making us wait like this makes us appreciate your stages more when they do come out. Take as much time as you need... just not too long ;)
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866