The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Erm... I know I'm probably going to get lambasted for this, but I think Sonic's eyebrows are way too subtle now. It's like he has none at all.

Though thats me. I love the different gloves you guys gave Sonic, they look nice.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

SONIC IS FINISHED! AAAAAAAH~!!!

So. Freaking. Happy. <3

Nice job on him, guys. And looking at the little comparison doubles as a good way to tell the difference between the 3D style of Adventure Sonic vs. Modern Sonic. XD


I don't know if it's just me, but am I the only one who liked the old Smash 3 Sonic pose better?
It just... seemed more like Sonic...
My pants are made of cookies.

Quote from: Velen on September 21, 2014, 07:06:50 PM
Erm... I know I'm probably going to get lambasted for this, but I think Sonic's eyebrows are way too subtle now. It's like he has none at all.
...Sonic doesn't have eyebrows!

I know what you meant, I'm just givin' you [censored], haha. The change doesn't particularly bother me; in fact, his eye lids were probably too prominent before.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Velen on September 21, 2014, 07:06:50 PM
Erm... I know I'm probably going to get lambasted for this, but I think Sonic's eyebrows are way too subtle now. It's like he has none at all.

Which is pretty much Modern Sonic in a nutshell, as I find he looks like that in his games lately and it admittedly does irk me a bit, but I've gotten used to it.

I think we can overlook it for this Sonic.


Quote from: Velen on September 21, 2014, 07:06:50 PM
Erm... I know I'm probably going to get lambasted for this, but I think Sonic's eyebrows are way too subtle now. It's like he has none at all.

Though thats me. I love the different gloves you guys gave Sonic, they look nice.

Wait sonic has eyebrows? I never knew that! I was curious about how he would look with them... I gave it a shot:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He needed a mustache too!

Also, not trying to offend you Velen, I'm just joking around. We appreciate the feedback.

Oh god.
Sonic looks too friggin' cool.

Good job on Wario and ROB too.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


These are honestly some of the best renders I've ever seen on these boards, not gonna lie, can't really pinpoint why. Good job on these, guys.

September 22, 2014, 12:14:32 AM #773 Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 12:28:27 AM by WrappedInBlack

i think i did something...  :-[

What's up with Ike? He's got a new render outline on the Progress Chart.
Does this mean you guys are workin' on steroid Ike? I hope so.

I tried a new pose for Ike for his new render. Didn't think we'd use it yet.

Alright, since the eye issue randomly happens it's kinda hard to pin exactly what's causing it, but we've issued a small fix in both the individual and pack downloads for Sonic. Download it and let us know if the issues persist.

Quote from: Taiko on September 21, 2014, 02:43:08 PMAnother update today guys! Is that...Sonic? Impossible!
I think the reaction image you want is:

Is there a way I can add all these costumes for some characters without give the other characters blank spaces?

:drmario:
Not sure if this was done on purpose, but bowser is just an outline on the progress chart. Like I said, not sure if this was done on purpose.
Professor is best Nichijou character.