The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on September 26, 2014, 07:19:46 PM
Wrong site? :P
It's what happens when I have baby-sitting duty while trying to post a thread.

Fox's eyes have been updated now, so they shouldn't bug out. Or freeze.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Sonic's eyes were glitching (got kinda dark) on Battlefield after the stage's lighting changes. Regular Brawl Battlefield.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on September 26, 2014, 07:43:31 PM
Sonic's eyes were glitching (got kinda dark) on Battlefield after the stage's lighting changes. Regular Brawl Battlefield.
Did you download Sonic before or after we applied the "fix"? If memory serves, the newer eyes are a bit darker than pure white, but they shouldn't bug out.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

September 27, 2014, 03:24:03 AM #813 Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 03:25:07 AM by Scout
Gentlemen;

I must announce three things,

One,
the feud between smash 3 and the facebook page is over. Once I calmed down, I apologized to the creator, and explained everything in more detail. We might had some laughs, and we understood each other. We came to agreement that as long as he credits AND links us, we won't bother anymore. For the users that posted, or will had posted, I encourage you to congratulate and cheer for him for taking this new approach. I had not speak about this to smash 3 team yet, but the reasons are on the last one.

Second,
I had learned something today that I'll never forget, I am not as calm and collected as many of you here, I am unprofessional and unpredictable with these things. And if I was more calm and collected, none of this drama would ocurr.
So, I would like to apologize to everyone that read what I said. Cuz right now, I never intended it to be.
And I would like to congratulate those who actually did a better job than I could ever do, honestly, thanks.

Third,
The amount of stress these events caused me to become extremely ill due to high blood pressure, and a sudden fainting... literraly I fainted while taking to the guys on skype, it was too much to bear. I am writing this from the hospital.
I decided, to permanently stray away from repliying anything on smash boards, facebook and KC-MM until I learn how to be social, formal and controlled... this is a personal decition of mine. And its effective inmediately.

Again, thanks, and sorry.

Don't worry man, you handled it as best as you could, and that's all that matters. That and how you've seemingly came to an agreement/truce.

Hope you feel better soon! You won't wanna miss what we have in store for our fans!

September 27, 2014, 04:11:48 AM #815 Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 05:01:14 AM by Tailsmiles249
Soon™


Smash 3 Charizard?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Scout, I really hope you feel better and i am glad that everything got resolved! Take some R&R! you deserve it! :D

Damn, Falco looks awesome with these textures.

That's alright Scout - you're still my favorite class.
Enjoy yourself man.


Whoa man, i didn't know you went through such a hard time. Get well soon yo. :happy:

There's a problem with your Sonic (Smash 3) model... Sometimes during fights his eyes will turn a different color.. On halberd I see black and on other stages his eyes turns red or blue..

https://imageshack.com/i/pcAMhjkaj