The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hope you guys like Fox! Note that the four at the end will replace the Project M Melee costume, however, we've kept teams in mind here and put the colours in slots where they'll fit team battles well!


He'll be released when he's fully ready.
Quote from: Samusfan1 on September 10, 2014, 04:14:15 PM
Are MK and Roy still getting updated models?
Maybe, maybe not. Depends if the people making them get to them.
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on September 10, 2014, 03:10:26 PM
could we get a ganondorf .psd?
Maybe sometime in the future?

Quote from: Taiko on September 12, 2014, 06:27:30 AM
Hope you guys like Fox! Note that the four at the end will replace the Project M Melee costume, however, we've kept teams in mind here and put the colours in slots where they'll fit team battles well!


He'll be released when he's fully ready.Maybe, maybe not. Depends if the people making them get to them.Maybe sometime in the future?
That looks wonderful! :D

I like Fox's new pose, better than the previous one, yet I have one "complain": The "Panter Carosso" texture is gone, and that looks better than the last blue recolor IMO (I have it as a second blue team color in PM).

As for how you plan to keep working on the project, you have (and always had) my support, guys, I'm eager to see new characters and happily wait for them, even if they take long to release. Too bad I don't have a 3DS (neither a Wii U), I've heard (and watched in videos) such cool things about SSB4 and I'll have to wait to finally try them myself. It'd be great if I could play online with you :)

Amazing renders. Keep it up.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lovin' that pose.
I'm a fan of the yellow and orange colors.

Wow, I have to say that Fox render is amazing, along with the actual recolors. A shame to know you guys are moving on, but there's also hope for others to pick up the tradition and continue the legacy. If I can, I'd like to try my hand at some of it once I get my resources (a working Windows PC). Eager to see what you guys push out in the coming weeks. My build could use more updated Smash 3 for sure, if Ganondorf is anything to go by.

September 14, 2014, 02:13:17 AM #741 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 03:17:05 AM by Tailsmiles249
Glad to know you guys like the pose and render. Someone else may be receiving an update in the near future as well. ;)

Quote from: Tailsmiles249 on September 14, 2014, 02:13:17 AM
Glad to know you guys like the pose and render. Someone else may be receiving an update in the near future as well. ;)

I hope it's Wolf (or Falco)

xD

September 14, 2014, 06:05:49 AM #743 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 06:23:31 AM by Taiko
Phew, 3-character update today. Updates to two older characters, and...?!
Also, we're trying out a slightly different format from now on. Additional costumes will now be included in the main download of a character, but you'll be able to preview them all under the download! The Preview button will also open the character's gallery, where you can view the renders, wallpapers, and recolours as well as the usual ingame screens. Let us know what you think!









Renders
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Recolours
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wallpapers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


(That last wallpaper was my favourite part of the update)

These are super awesome! And I dont even use these characters!
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Lucas? Finally! I've been dying to get my hands on him. My old Mother 3 version of him was pretty poor, but now I can touch it up properly!

I've got a question about Ness though; did you guys simply modify the colors, or did you also improve the texture of the images? I'm asking because I was just about to release my updated Earthbound recolor. If you've improved texture as well as color, I'd like to start all over again. :P

Love love love the progress. Don't stop here!

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Agreed with all the positive comments here. I hope to improve these in the future by way of "true Lucas" alts, themed recolors (aka normal green recolor, mars red, etc.), but even so, these look even better than I expected.

Well done and good work. Can't wait to see more.

Also, question while I'm thinking of it: Will the Pokemon trainer Pokemon, Olimar, Wolf, Sonic, etc, be released with a Project M friendly version, as in their recolors match the reworked Project M colors?

Your renders are [censored]ing amazing.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: Amarythe on September 14, 2014, 11:09:46 AM
Lucas? Finally! I've been dying to get my hands on him. My old Mother 3 version of him was pretty poor, but now I can touch it up properly!

I've got a question about Ness though; did you guys simply modify the colors, or did you also improve the texture of the images? I'm asking because I was just about to release my updated Earthbound recolor. If you've improved texture as well as color, I'd like to start all over again. :P

Love love love the progress. Don't stop here!
Yes, we've updated his texture as well.
Quote from: Eisen on September 14, 2014, 11:31:15 AM
Agreed with all the positive comments here. I hope to improve these in the future by way of "true Lucas" alts, themed recolors (aka normal green recolor, mars red, etc.), but even so, these look even better than I expected.

Well done and good work. Can't wait to see more.

Also, question while I'm thinking of it: Will the Pokemon trainer Pokemon, Olimar, Wolf, Sonic, etc, be released with a Project M friendly version, as in their recolors match the reworked Project M colors?
Sonic already has more team-riendly colours, Olimar has the Project M ones, Wolf will get whatever we can think of, and the Pokemon...we'll see. We're going to try to keep them consistent between the Pokemon (all colours will match) but our plans change often.

Downloaded the latest update of "The Pack", Brawl version. common5.pac seems to make the game freeze when trying to access the Character Selection Screen. Worked fine when I deleted it. Guessing it's a filesize problem, would be cool if you guys looked into it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.