The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

yeah, I forgot about that. someone put together a compatible version until the official pack/update is complete

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: Glitchy on June 22, 2015, 03:12:00 PM
I actually found a version compatible with Project M on Smashboards. I'm going to test it soon.
DId it work? if so, can you send the link for it? I would love to use the smash 3 textures in my build for project M

Quote from: Armored dragon on June 24, 2015, 09:31:06 AM
DId it work? if so, can you send the link for it? I would love to use the smash 3 textures in my build for project M

It did work. It's not updated for 3.6 though.

http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-3-3c-packs-3-5-compatible-not-updated-for-3-6.397634/

Quote from: Glitchy on June 27, 2015, 04:06:55 PM
It did work. It's not updated for 3.6 though.

http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-3-3c-packs-3-5-compatible-not-updated-for-3-6.397634/
I think the problems 3.5 had with smash 3 that were fixed in this build will most likely be fixed for 3.6. of course there are more alts in 3.6. either way, I'm gonna download it and see what it does to 3.6.



so were you guys serious when you said this was coming out in 2016? i thought it was a joke... but it's been a while since an update

Why does :yoshi: have a Brawl air dodge in Project M?

Are you dead? you havent made anything in almost a YEAR.

Quote from: ROYPLAYER on August 29, 2015, 06:17:09 PM
Are you dead? you havent made anything in almost a YEAR.

No, we aren't dead.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hello all, I have a small update on the current status of the project today.

You may have noticed that recently we haven't been as active as we were in the past. As you all probably know, this project has been going on for much, much longer than originally intended. It's been going on long enough that most of our team just can't dedicate the time that we used to into this project. Coupled with various issues like computer breakdowns and such, we only have maybe two people that can actually work on stuff at this moment, and even then they only have a few hours in the week (if that) to work on project related stuff.

Because of these reasons, we think it's time to ask for your help. We need people who are able to import and rig models, and maybe a little bit of optimization if it's required. Please contact me via PM if you're willing to help!

Thank you for your continued patience, and we hope to get the final product to you all as soon as possible!

are you guys going to do smash 3 skins from oot zelda, sheik, ganondorf, and young link?
I think there is a smash 3 oot link already


Nope

3.6 is hard coded to not accept any additional content

Sorry

January 12, 2016, 02:55:11 AM #1079 Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 08:12:56 AM by Donnadieu8j
I really appreciate all the replies here.





housse samsung galaxy a3 coque samsung galaxy a3