~Antiro'S ProJects Productios~ Madara Uchiha (Back to rigging)

Started by Antiro, October 14, 2013, 02:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You might be able to use Yoshi's egg shield, Yoshi's shield can be turned invisible I have a character PSA over Yoshi and anytime she guards the shield is invisible.

Anyway Yoshi's shield may be the best choice for get Madara's bone shield to work assuming you can copy Yoshi's shield over to Ike's.

Oh and will there be an Obito with his Mask you know the white rinnigan one that Naruto breaks just curious.

Also welcome to the Team Disciples of Jashin.

He mentioned .rels so maybe Madara could be over Yoshi...that would be so nice...Yoshi sucks...alot...
UCHIHA MADARA FTW

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

The character I'm thinking of is a peach model psa over Yoshi but it doesn't use a rel file.
I don't know if this is even important but posted just in case.

lol i do have a model of the mask man back in miminto age when he was alivei have a model with the white mask aswell an i have a model of plain tobi =3

i need to figure out how ima rig madaras legs bc idk if i can rig the outfit to work properly in running animation



also i have a rin model too lol i thought id make obito lil girl friend haha but thats not in the process of being made i just have the model an shrunk it


hey i donot have a clue how to implant sounds so if someone in the team wants to gather up a sound files an make them for madara that would be awesome

an thanks for the welcome  :kdance:

What do you mean by implant sounds?
Do you mean add sounds to the Smashbros_sound.brsar?
Or do you mean create the MP3 file itself?

lol everything haha

i have no idea how the sound works in the game none how to make them

First you'll need sawndz012 and super sawndz you can get both in resources also you can get them on Youtube from the how to insert brawl sounds tutorials the download links are in the description.

Next you'll need smashbros_sound.brsar here's the download link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p01chjw1j1k4zuz/b8xvd5a-AG/sound/smashbros_sound.brsar

Let me know when you have all 3 I'll tell you what to do next.

Supersawndz download link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0m5ow8gobp0luo9/OKU6wXegl2/Super%20Sawndz%201.0%20%28agoaj%29.zip


I was gonna say but Calypso knows his shyt


PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

ill get those later bc right now the main focus is getting this model rigged im trying to figure out how to rig the bottom with the legsan the robe half its stumping me atm

then i gotta figure out what to do with the extra bones ihavnt used like the cape bones an the headband bones of ikes idk if i can but i might change the bones of the cape an turn them into susanoo arm


also put donzo in the list of characters i actually wanna make him to

Um for the cape bones you could used them to rig Madara's hair so it moves and what not.

Considering its Madara you'll probably end up having to add some extra bones especially if your doing Susano arm and Susano itself, of course it all depends on what you'll have Susano do.

And Donzo too, VERY COOL will he have a PSA too?

Either way be sure not to take on too much at once PSA's are very time consuming, one tip though Watch the move you want to animate first, then get up and act out the move yourself, it sounds dorky I know but it helps you to get a better understanding of how the human body moves which lets you get the animation more realistic and precise than just watching and thinking about it can do.

^ this
It looks stupid but it helps to make animations look less strange. Like for Hidan I used a pole and started swing that [censored] around in my backyard. And rig madaras hair to Ike's cape?

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Lol well I'm not gonna be doing all psa at once

I will have ever rig all the models after I do madaras model while I'm making the psa

Lol an all the doing the moves by hand I do that now anyways lol

Btw  madara gonna have 3 modes

Sharingan mode (will have sharingan eyes an uses the fan for primary weapon) still need to think of a fs move

Mangekyou mode ( activates susanoo moveset also contain 2 different final smash 1 will be susanoo doing something lol 2 smash u use a button combo to activate for the 3rd  moveset

3rd moveset
Rinnigan eyes  mode ( onlything I can think of so far is the final smash he will activate susanoo an susanoo will do a hand sign  an summon to meteors killing everyone including the user



Btw yea donzo gonna have a psa I already have a few plans for his already

Madara will have 3 modes, my you certainly are ambitious that sounds epic, I'll make some CPS's and Names for Madara.

1 question though you intend for him to have voices his default model will be Ike I know that one my question is are you planning to PSA him to use another characters (example Mario) voice like Jrush does then rel port over said character, just asking cause you talked about wanting to port him.

To answer that question

I plan to learn how to make rel files so that I can have him over other characters
As for voices ill work on that sometime after I finish the psa bc like u said the psa gonna be time consuming
So ill probly do an initial release then try an work on sounds an just update the download

First release not gonna be :( as perfect as I'd like but I will do updates on it mainly bc I don't want it to be in production for ages lol

Post Merge: November 04, 2013, 01:53:21 AM

ok now back to the drawing board apperently i messed up somewhere with rigging so now i need to findout what i did wrong

Um I know this won't be until after the PSA is finished but I want to ask before anything get set in stone. I know Hidan wants to replace Yoshi with Madara by having Madara use Yoshi's voice, but could you please not have Madara use Yoshi's voice, you see I have one of my favorite characters PSA'd over Yoshi without a Rel and she uses Yoshi's voice and will get a voice of her own in the nearish future.

I know Hidan wants to get rid of Yoshi but I have a compromise, Rels do not work on Kirby therefore I say we have Madara use Kirby's voice then Madara could go over any character in brawl and still have his voice, Hidan can replace Yoshi and I can put Madara over anyone I'd like, also your Madara themed Kirby would have Madara's voice too.

If not the character slots I have open to replace are Fox,Falco,Mario,Lucario,Iceclimbers,Donkey Kong, hopefully one of these characters will line up as a character all three of us would like to get rid of.

I know it's your PSA so it's your decision but I hope you'll consider it, I'd like to hear thoughts about this, your too Hidan.