Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: ~Antiro'S ProJects Productios~ Madara Uchiha (Back to rigging)  (Read 20759 times)
Antiro
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: October 13, 2013, 08:11:29 PM »

i never added pics in post before so this is my first time lol so just click the link XD

well hey everybody i am Antiro an im wanting to give back to the community so this is my first
time ever making a character or using 3d max lol so far looks good haha i will be making a full psa with it as i have other plans so dont expect this to be released right away as im still in learning stage

Madara Uchiha - Out Dated 3dmaxs 2009

to see all pics of all models goto this link
http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/kodavoight24/library/

Madara Uchiha 3dmaxs 2013

The Fan i believe i will keep for the actual model/psa but use it for the Sharingan Mode but for now it willbe in the model beta test when the model finished

nvmit crashed haha so back to where i was with half way rigged

Updatedhehe an here the most fun project ima be working on for laughs
BEHOLD KIRBYTO

the texture color was on accidnt but i love it haha [/font]

second Project

Obito Uchiha 3dmax 2013
the Sword on his side is not his its actually the sword from the samuria in the game i just like the sword so id figure why not give him it haha but the sword not official i might make another psa with the sword an without it

the Sharingan eyes an the rinnigan eyes are not yet official if u guys like it ill leave them as is ill update post with the other version of the eyes then u guys can decide in comments below

IF U GUYS WANT A SPOILER FOR MY TRANDFORMATION FOR OBITO LOOK IN THIS SPOILER IF NOT DO NOT OPEN  Happy Face

Please Note that is a solid model so ima have to do a bit of work with him i already like just beforei took these pics copied him an split hishead into 2 so that wayican have his head being a seprate mesh

Sorry didn't realize I stil had that down there saying my projects are ob hold
Well they no longer are both models are in process of rigging atm
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:47:07 PM by Antiro » Logged

DrunkRussian
Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 05:05:11 PM »

You mentioned Susano'o in Jrush's thread put that isn't the best place to discuss your own projects xD
    Anyway, there are two good ways of doing the Susano'o. You can take Jrush's approach(Model Changers) or my Approach. Mine works like this:Bones have been added to Marths bone structure for the Susano'o that have a default scale of 0. When they are needed for an attack, you simply change their scale to 1 and go from there. The only downside to this(Which may or may not happen with Jrush's Sasuke) is that in order for a model to work with the PSA, that model has to have the same bone structure as the one the PSA was made on.
    Hope that helps, looking forward to Uchiha Madara
    Who is he over?
    If you haven't decided, try using a character nobody likes, like Olimar or even Yoshi. Characters like Ike or Marth are overused(Though I used them before just because they are convenient but meh)

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 10:40:40 PM »

he going to be over Ike but imamake rel files for characters i dont use aka yoshi an other unused characters but ike apperently easier to mmake off of but uchiha madara isgonna be like sasuke but not like sasuke bc ima make him like the game itself where im gonna have  multible powers like sasuke it will have the Sharingan mode with the Sharingan Mangekyou mode which will be the only mode that will allow the use of susanoo but while in this form the a attacks whille use susanoo but not be as strong with knock back it will be more for racking up dmg on the oppents an the grabs will use susanoo aswell then the final power will be the rinningan eyes im still coming up with ideas for the powers i do know im gonna mimic the manga with the Double Metor

but first thing first im still learning to to model lol an madara gonna be my project to learn but ima try leaving no imperfections on it bc as a first psa an model i want no flaws on it lol

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 11:27:43 AM »

kk ill probly need people to test the model out sortly as i plan to have the model done for over ike itself without the psa hewill have the susanoo sword as his weapon so i just need people to let me know if they find any glitches in the texture of the model itself before i continue on with the rest of the model

Madara Uchiha

Over ike

model without susanoo skeleton (70%) in rigging atm then it will be in game will need to be tested for any flaws in the model i want this to be 100%  perfect

Susanoo with skeleton an psa (model 40% psa 0%)

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 01:15:29 PM »

I hope these ones comes out soon ewe btw...
    shouldnt this thread be on model imports?

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 01:32:09 PM »

Antiro will have to actually answer but its a PSA and a model so its like both.
    And how is the Susano'o arm gonna work with a regular PSA? Will it be like scaled down and rigged to his arm while his other arm stays stationary?

Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 12:30:29 PM »

to answer ur questions no this is not just an import so it belongs in this section

the first one that im doing is the model yes but without susanoo as a test for flaws in the model it will be just a skin for ike maybe  later ill add a psa for that model but the main focus is
    the main project which is Madara uchiha with susanoo an rinniganan sharingan modes
     the susanoo will only work with the mangekyou eyes mode which is suppose to switch the model to the mangekyou eyes i think ima leave Rinnigan mode extra mode to switch to when u get smash ball ull either have the option to use mangekyou smash or increase urpowerr to that of a god XD which i will include a op version an a none op version thenon op version will be of him before he died so he wont be quite as powerfull as the dead version

now for ur other answer

madara susanoo attacks for the A combo button will be his normal without susanoo melee no weapon just first an after like the 3 or 4 punch or kick ill have the susanoo arms come in use only for dmg it wont have knock back ull have to use the c(buttons orcharge attacks for a knock back)  ull have 2 or 3 slash with both susanoo arms with the final slash being across slash  with a slight knock back but verypowerful probly just to knock the oppent down im gonna try an mimic the attacks of his like off the ps3 game itself

also im gonna have in the making

Obito Uchiha
    Masked Man (with Fan)
    an 10 tailed Obito

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 04:03:02 PM »

So far everything sounds awesome I just want to say thank you so much for working to make these characters. Madara and later Obito the are both just so evil I love it.

I've wanted them both for so long and to think Madara will be murdering people with his PSA Sweetness. Grin

2 questions will Obito be getting a PSA to ether way I'm excited 2 will Madara and/or Obito be getting voice packs?

I hope they're are no lingering probems from the spider bite like numbness or the wound won't heal.
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 04:04:33 PM by Calypso » Logged

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 04:47:51 PM »

lol my arm almost done healing so ill be back to work soon at my job XD an only have sunday an monday to work on these

but to answer ur questions

yes obito will come with his own PSA aswell he will have 2 forms one starting out ashis normal self then after smash ball he will be able to change into the 10tailed mode  as the new sage as he likes to call himself XD have havnt decidedon any move sets yet for him as i only changed the model into t pose formation so far just to get him started an gave him iles bone set but havnt rigged his model to the bones just yet still having a lil issue rigging madara model to the bones

on the first release madara might be op for the initial release but once i get him fully done i will have him as a balanced character along with Obito i will release the op version an balanced version of them in the same dl though once i get them to the way i want them

also i would post more pics of the model in 3dmax but im not 100% great with pics lol

actually i need to update the first pic bc the madara dosnt look like that anymore i have gotten better an now he not a fat so XD
    « Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 05:02:43 PM by Antiro » Logged

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 05:09:47 PM »

He doesnt look that fat
    His face looks like he has a rape face tho xD

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 06:50:31 PM »

theres the updated list of models im working on currently

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: November 01, 2013, 10:08:21 PM »

Madara and Obito both look great I love how Madara's hair looks.

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 10:16:42 PM »

update

Madara Left Arm an head are rigged working on his fingers on left

right arm half way rigged shoulder giving me slight issues with the arm pit area an the shoulder armor

when head turns the shoulder armor on both sides that stand up moves with him idk if i can fix that so that isa known issue ill work with later as for now ima leave it be i plan to have the whole body rigged by the weekend hopefully sorry taking so long im learning as i go XD an i have slight ocd so haha i try to get all the bugs out of the model but ima tryan have just a model out for players to use over ike for the time being while i get the psa made an the rest of madara done

also if anyone knows where the red bubble shield located at id like to know bc i want to change it into madaras bone shield

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 08:41:41 AM »

You can't really change the bubble shield, but you CAN make the bones appear in the animation so that is his block.

Antiro
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 03:16:32 PM »

Ah ill have to look that up then bc with the initial release of the normal model I wanna have the bone shield implanted

or am i gonna have to manually add the bone shield in the model then create its own bones then go into the animation an attach the bones to what ever it is i have to

kk just updated main post check post for previews of the 10 tailed Obito sorry for any spoiler alerts

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: