GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


nope,
cranky,

i only edited his hands,
and put Ike Lawliet tieless edit,
still the head !

I'm no vertex hacker, but I can tell that the head will be a challenge.

You could always conform morph DK into Cranky via using his Trophy...I think...

Heck, why doesn't someone try that with the Krystal Hack in the Fox area of Brawl Vault for that matter?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302





I thought you weren't gonna make anymore hacks?

Well glad to know your still going hard! ;)

Only one thing to say to that!

:yay:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: GameWatching on July 13, 2010, 05:54:06 PM
who wants an original melee falco ?



:o OMG! That looks exactly like the original model!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 12, 2010, 05:56:38 PM
I thought you weren't gonna make anymore hacks?

Well glad to know your still going hard! ;)
He said he quitted, but he came back the next day lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 13, 2010, 05:59:30 PM
Quote from: GameWatching on July 13, 2010, 05:54:06 PM
who wants an original melee falco ?



:o OMG! That looks exactly like the original model!


it's morphed with the original one !
as you could see,
i only morphed his head !

@ Gamewatching

Yeah, gotta love mariokart64n's method.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


HELL YHEZ, nice one with the metal mario stage :D, downloading