GameWatching's Gallery(Moved to Vertex section !!!)

Started by GameWatching, March 19, 2010, 01:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

July 17, 2010, 10:50:15 PM #510 Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 11:03:44 PM by GameWatching
I DIDN'T USED YOUR FURLESS TEXTURE AT ALL !
at least,
you should write in your report :
didn't give credit cause i tried to help !

I USED A TEXTURE I DID MYSELF !

YOU HAVN'T MADE THE TEXTURE OF THE CLOTHES AND THE BEARD !
I HAVN'T YOU USED YOUR FURLESS !
DON'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T CREDIT FOR "YOUR TEXTURE"


you tried to help but i didn't accept finally !
don't report a texture you havn't made !
ME TOO I CAN TEXTURE !!!
NOT ONLY YOURSELF !!!

if you had simply wrote :
'didn't give credit because i tried to help'
that would be acceptable
but you complained for something you didn't do oO ?

I HAVN'T ANY THING EDITED BY KTH IN MY CRANKY !!
I JUST SAW WHAT HE DID FOR THE FUR, BUT NOTHING HAS CHANGED !!!
SO I REMOVED CRANKY'S FUR BY VERTEX !!!!!

so please people,
don't beleive him !
i passed long time trying to edit his face and body textures !!
passed long time deleting all the furs polygons !!

:srs:
gotta stop ...


.....wow..... *whistles* Soo.. lovely weather huh?.. Btw GameWatching when is that Trident Knight Vertex ever coming out? I remember the one about Ax Knight and that rocked but I never really heard back about Trident Knight. Was he canceled?

trident knight failed a bit !
now slackness to restart him D:

but new thing:



July 19, 2010, 12:01:58 AM #515 Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 09:52:04 AM by wilttilt
Ordon Link?




Quote from: songeflemy on July 19, 2010, 10:40:50 PM
Pichu.

Needs Melee model...wait, why can't the Pokepark model be used?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 19, 2010, 10:59:39 PM #519 Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 01:10:19 AM by wilttilt
No offense, but Eggboy's texture doesn't seem too accurate....


And mine


GW, may I post mine?

post if you want

but there's already one :/




July 21, 2010, 10:55:58 PM #524 Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 11:18:39 PM by Pik
Eh... that probably won't run well with the MotionEtc. The model looks nice though.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]