Coolest Character Hack You've Played

Started by spyrotechnic, October 30, 2013, 08:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There are a lot of cool character hacks so what is your favorite(s)

Hard choice dude, Probably CON Naruto or Snake Unleashed

SSB U - ToonLink by GBC and Dot
Scott Pilgrim the moveset by Haloedhero
Mewtwo Final Release by Agfanproduction
Deadpool PSA by Mephisto and Sdo0m
Viewthiful joe PSA by Sdo0m
T Rex PSA by KJP
Dr Mario model By MarioDK
Megaman model by GBC and Dot (Obviously)

Just to mention a few




Probably a few

SSB4 Megaman PSA by TheBlueBlur (Expected this to be more popular than it is)
Yoda PSA by MasterObiQui'Et
Melee Mewtwo PSA by AGFanProduction
X over ROB by calikingz01
Galaxy Mario by theshyguy

Quote from: deadr4t on October 31, 2013, 06:10:45 PM
Probably a few

SSB4 Megaman PSA by TheBlueBlur (Expected this to be more popular than it is)
Yoda PSA by MasterObiQui'Et
Melee Mewtwo PSA by AGFanProduction
X over ROB by calikingz01
Galaxy Mario by theshyguy
the reason that psa is so popular is because Eternal Yoshi made the moveset and the rexture isnt very qualtiy

My favorite are

Majin Buu PSA
Teen Gohan PSA(haven't tried the newest one yet)
Goku PSA
Vegeta PSA

Yes they are all Dragon Ball Z ones and yes I am a huge fan of it.

Sonic Heroes

:af:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My favorite are

Sonic Heroes :D
Shadow over wario :D
X over ROB
Vegeta PSA


November 02, 2013, 10:13:52 AM #9 Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:22:31 AM by CyborgYoshi
This is just like how I said who's your favorite character XD.

Let's see I like using...

Shadow over DK PSA by SiLentDo0M
Bomberman over Luigi PSA by SiLentDo0M
Cloud Strife over Olimar I forgot who made it.
Bowser Jr. over Ness by StarWaffle I think.
Klonoa PSA over Lucas
Thany's Melee Roy PSA
Melee Mario by KTH
Wind Waker Toon Link by KTH
Melee Ganondorf by JoeTE
Wartortle by Nanobuds, KTH
Jin Kazama over Captain Falcon even though I'm not a tekken fan but still fun to play with.
And some of the hacks I use that are in my vault.

I'm surprised no one said Shadow yet - about as predictable as your other choices.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.



That looks awesome. I like all of Mr N's PSAs

Quote from: CyborgYoshi on November 02, 2013, 10:13:52 AM
This is just like how I said who's your favorite character XD.

Let's see I like using...

Shadow over to DK PSA by  MarioDk
Bomberman over Luigi PSA by SiLentDo0M
Cloud Strife over Olimar I forgot who made it.
Bowser Jr. over Ness by StarWaffle I think.
Klonoa PSA over Lucas
Thany's Melee Roy PSA
Melee Mario by KTH
Wind Waker Toon Link by KTH
Melee Ganondorf by JoeTE
Wartortle by Nanobuds, KTH
Jin Kazama over Captain Falcon even though I'm not a tekken fan but still fun to play with.
And some of the hacks I use that are in my vault.

Fixed since i made the port for over DK


All of My WIPs movesets that is not even released yet XD (when brawlbox dont screw the moveset so they are epic to use)
megaman SSB4 by me,kth,southcraft
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later