Current Public Clone Engine

Started by Rin, November 07, 2013, 12:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I probably won't do a written thing, but I may do a blogpost about it afterwards.

Anyways, I will be aiming for about 9-10PM PST Today!

I will be talking about clone engine and cloning characters, and then cloning Ganon live onstream!

Aw man that's like 12 over here.

Not that I'll be asleep anyway. Looking forward to it.

Quote from: Dantarion on November 15, 2013, 05:20:55 PM
I probably won't do a written thing, but I may do a blogpost about it afterwards.

Anyways, I will be aiming for about 9-10PM PST Today!

I will be talking about clone engine and cloning characters, and then cloning Ganon live onstream!
Sounds good. Hopefully I don't get randomly snagged to do something, but I'll check it out afterwards if I can't join in live
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Dantarion on November 15, 2013, 05:20:55 PM
I probably won't do a written thing, but I may do a blogpost about it afterwards.

Anyways, I will be aiming for about 9-10PM PST Today!

I will be talking about clone engine and cloning characters, and then cloning Ganon live onstream!
better than nothing :D

just a question, what time zone will you do it in? so I can time it here in sweden!
but it will probely end up 3-5 AM on the morning, who needs sleep anyway

and post the link to the stream!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Sora_pikazz.rel on November 15, 2013, 06:03:58 PM
better than nothing :D

just a question, what time zone will you do it in? so I can time it here in sweden!
but it will probely end up 3-5 AM on the morning, who needs sleep anyway

and post the link to the stream!

He said 9-10pm pst, and sweedish time is 10 hours ahead of that. So it would be like 7-8am for you.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.


it feels really that the discussion is not related to the topic! yet still it is somehow!

and I am already glued to the stream now until it will begin XD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Topic is current public clone engine.

Stream is about the first public stream of the creator of the clone engine cloning a character :D

Thats about as on-topic as it will get in this thread I think?

I hope I'll be able to attend. ;D (imagines his own Tabuu PSA over DK, being able to fight Ganon lol). ;)

Since Dant himself probably won't make a written thing, maybe someone else could?

Looks like I'm going to have to sit this one out.
What a shame, damn you work! :l
Skype: ASF1nk



I'll be there for this for sure.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Hope I can make it to see this...

Bleh. I'll be at work :x
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Aww, I can't attend.

Make sure to record it, okay!?


It will be on stream archive and I will be saving a local copy as well, to cut out the boring parts and put on Youtube, and possible rerecord the voiceover.