Current Public Clone Engine

Started by Rin, November 07, 2013, 12:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Good job on the stream Dant.

Nicely done.

November 16, 2013, 06:46:10 AM #107 Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 01:08:36 PM by Sora_pikazz.rel
great work as always!
I loved the 8 Donkey Kongs at the end XD

need to rethink of everything you learned so I can also port stuff!
learned alot! already knew 50% but the rest (the half of the stream) was really interesting!

Btw, Dant! can I add you on skype? cause I want a good "wall" to toss ideas between!
Stupid Tinypic :C

This might sound dumb, but which savefile?
Please, explain further.
Are you talking about the data.bin? Or the files included in the SD card?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Just finished watching, really well done Dantarion!
Looking forward for future streams and the release of your module rebuilder.
Skype: ASF1nk



Hmm... Look what I found.

Dant, there are people who would love to learn this clone engine stuff. Brawl Minus is really trying our hardest to get a working clone engine as perfect as the PM one looks. I'm sure PM is the biggest Mod out there, but as far as I'm aware, Minus is the runner up. Most of the people who don't play P:M play Minus and yes, that is an assumption. Based on what I've heard, but an assumption nonetheless.

I'm sure it takes hours upon hours and days upon days to come up with a working code like the clone engine, but with enough help from an able minded community, and support from fans of the work I'm pretty sure it could reach a wider audience if that's your goal. Not to mention the amount of heartfelt thanks you'd receive for making it publicly available.

If you and ds22 were to make  a version compatible with Vbrawl, I can almost guarantee that there would be modders who'd come alone and find ways to get it working with Minus and other custom codesets.

Then again, I've been called over ambitious and an utopian. So if needed, take that with a shovel of salt because I could be completely wrong.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

There is no "Clone Engine Code".

The entire thing is a manual process, and making a "generic version" doesn't really matter or help anyone. The only thing I could think of is to release REL's that can be put in a slot like PW's rels are, that update all the info in their initializer, and then make a code that makes the module load BEFORE the soundbank. But thats a lot of work, and the Project M team is already on my case about getting my M work done.

Go watch my stream archive on twitch.

I didn't make a SINGLE ocarina code when I cloned ganon.
Not a single one. I did the entire process on stream, and talked about it the entire time as well.

Dant, got a quick question you don't have to answer: will it be possible to clone Ganon over someone other than DK? B/c I'm working on someone over DK and I'd love to be able to port my Ganon PSAs over others.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 25, 2013, 06:07:07 PM
Dant, got a quick question you don't have to answer: will it be possible to clone Ganon over someone other than DK? B/c I'm working on someone over DK and I'd love to be able to port my Ganon PSAs over others.

....I think you missed the point.I cloned Ganon module over MARIO slot on the streams. If you are working on someone over DK, I am assuming you are making a PSA using DK's module and putting it in DK's slot. If thats the case, you need DK's module cloned over other peoples.

Oh? I thought you ported Ganon over DK. D: Then I did miss the point, it would seem... My bad.

know this isnt the right place to ask but when do you think you will release the module rebuilder dant? :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

December 05, 2013, 04:48:27 PM #116 Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 08:50:57 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
ASF1nk amazes us once again.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 05, 2013, 04:48:27 PM
ASF1nk amazes us once again.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^this is just awesome.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 05, 2013, 04:48:27 PM
ASF1nk amazes us once again.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hell, I can't wait till this is out there/released for Riivo.

He told me it's really difficult to get working, so if he releases a thing for it, it would be for people who know what they are doing.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.