Current Public Clone Engine

Started by Rin, November 07, 2013, 12:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

or just wait for Project:M to put it in better use =/

it is coming out tommorow
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 06, 2013, 12:07:08 AM
or just wait for Project:M to put it in better use =/


Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 06, 2013, 12:07:08 AM
it is coming out tommorow
It comes out next Monday.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


No need for unnecessary slapping. i don't like Project:M. but they have tons more support and will use this more effectively and make it super user friendly.

and i thought it was the 6th when it was going to be released.

I hope this goes public to the people who know what they are doing. if not can't blame you. it looks like it works if implemented flawlessly. one error can be catostrophic.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

December 06, 2013, 08:03:18 PM #123 Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 10:56:07 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Ultraxwing on December 06, 2013, 03:06:42 AM

No need for unnecessary slapping. i don't like Project:M. but they have tons more support and will use this more effectively and make it super user friendly.
Project M's CE is a fixed engine that only works for replacing specific characters. ASF's creation does exactly the same thing.
The difficult part is to create your own custom roster in both cases. Setting up a pre-made roster is tough, but still doable by users with a bit of practice.

The difference is, I'm pretty sure Dantarion didn't mention anything about creating your own roster, and I doubt the PMBR will release a pre-made roster until way after the P:M 3.0 hype is over.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

and knowing the P:M fanbase the hype will never be over.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Miacis on December 06, 2013, 08:03:18 PM
Project M's CE is a fixed engine that only works for replacing specific characters.

Porting has to be done on a character by character basis anyways.
The time it takes to make generic modules  is easier spent developing more things for Project M. After all I did one on stream in ~ an hour or so.

It seems like people just wanna wait.

Far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't mind a version that just allowed for the Alloys and Warioman/Giga Bowser to have their own character select assets. Even that much would be a major improvement, especially if it avoided crashes when using them.

December 07, 2013, 12:30:25 PM #127 Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 12:31:50 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Dantarion on December 07, 2013, 01:51:11 AM
Porting has to be done on a character by character basis anyways.
That's more or less what I was trying to explain, yes.

Quote from: Dantarion on December 07, 2013, 01:51:11 AM
It seems like people just wanna wait.
More like some people don't really care about P:M all that much, and would rather use something that doesn't replace their entirely custom game.

That's how SSBB modding started, anyways. People who wanted to have their own flavored game, instead of what everybody else is playing.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Can someone update the link for the .pac that gives roy all his cosmetic stuff? thanks in advance.

hey Dant! I got questions to you!

I watched your livestream again where you are porting ganon! I am trying to port Toon Link over luigi to learn stuff

1. how exactly did you port the "memory" that the Mario slot loads Ganon files? isn't it better that using Ganon files named after Marios files in the Mario folder? fitganon.pac -> fitmario.pac

2. how can I port the memory in the wii? should I be editing the Sora_Melee for that stuff or is it something I have missed?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Wow, I can't believe some of you people can be such an ass to the man who got the clone engine working in the first place, much disrespect

Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on December 10, 2013, 01:00:52 AM
Wow, I can't believe some of you people can be such an ass to the man who got the clone engine working in the first place, much disrespect

Well treat people how they want to be treated, I guess
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 10, 2013, 03:17:17 AM #133 Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 03:24:17 AM by Aisuru Senka
Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on December 10, 2013, 01:00:52 AM
Wow, I can't believe some of you people can be such an ass to the man who got the clone engine working in the first place, much disrespect

3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

To be honest, now that P:M has the full roster completed I wouldn't mind using it as much. It's just I'd rather my own costume setup with CBliss and my current stage setup with the ASL and the Stage Expansion and I figure with the codelist setup in a .gct and not knowing where one part ends and the other begins, it'd be too much a pain in my balls to mess with it until it could all coexist in harmony.