F-Emp's PSAs(Im Back!!! Greninja and Kakashi V2 in progress)

Started by FinalEmperor, November 13, 2013, 04:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OK so I have been gone for a while but rest assured I have still been working on my PSA's. Here is a little update on the PSA's. Kakashi V2 is moving smoothly, his normal mode is almost finished, now i just need to finish sharingan mode. The BLOTV( Best Luigi On The Vault) is pretty much done. BLOTV is a mixture of Project M Luigi and my Mr.L PSA. I just really need ideas for Mr.L air N-Special. Most of SSF2 Black Mage normal attacks are complete, but his psa keeps corrupting. Rayquaza has gained hyper beam and fly, I am NOT adding Mega Rayquaza because there is no model and im lazy. I might not work on Suicune anymore until I can find a better model. I might start on a greninja PSA.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

thats great news, I really liked that PSA and a V2 in work is amazing

October 05, 2015, 04:29:26 PM #92 Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 05:12:39 PM by FinalEmperor
Well im finally back after a long hiatus. While I have been away I have been working on Greninja and Kakashi V2 and now I have more time to actively work on my PSA projects. Videos of the progress on Greninja and Kakashi V2 are up right now! I hope you like it! :)

Post Merge: October 05, 2015, 05:12:39 PM

Kakashi V2 Progress Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9axMvdMWcn8

Greninja Progress Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXNEIBXEMH0
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Huh, this looks really good. Animations need some cleaning up, but that's why it's a WIP, right? *subs*

After KingJigglypuff finishes with Waluigi and Deoxys, he was planning to do Greninja. I'll show him this, he might wanna collab with you, which would be pretty cool IMO.

Just added blades to Tormod's Greninja model. I am currently working on Greninja F-air and Up smash. Credit to TheBlueBlur for the awesome wait animation.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!