F-Emp's PSAs(Im Back!!! Greninja and Kakashi V2 in progress)

Started by FinalEmperor, November 13, 2013, 04:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Luigi/Mr.L did not get released because i decided to add a couple of things and fix a couple of flaws. Suicune has been the main PSA i have been working on since the PSA has less things complete. I managed to do his Up smash, Side smash, N-B,S-B, and dash attack. I have rigged some kakashi models like 4th Shinobi War Kakashi and Anbu Kakashi for Kakashi V2. Also the OP has been updated.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

I need to be following this thread :)
You Never Know!

May 12, 2014, 01:10:38 AM #62 Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 01:12:18 AM by FinalEmperor
Mesprit Model over Squirtle

Download link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/evzqq517dezs8i8/Mesprit.zip (Not in the vault yet) ENJOY!!!
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Hey FinalEmperor I was just wondering..on kakashiV2 the models you rigged, will they include 2 different face models so Kakashi can actually move his headband up to
Show his sharingan eye? You know like a taunt move set activation? Just wondering because it was kind of weird if he's using Kamui and his headband is down on the old model.. :srs: that would be great if v2 has that to where he can do that...or it wouldn't make sense....I have great ideas but  I suck at model importing, horrible at rigging and have no clue as to totally add objects and models in brawl box, my specialty is animation and a little bit of PSAing... :oshi:...other than that I look forward to what you have in store whenever you get back to KakashiV2! :af:

yeah i plan on making him able to move his head band up if he changes to sharigan mode. I plan on trying to make it look cinematic if i can. Also i have already rigged unbu kakashi model i might show previews soon.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Yay, finally some previews! Was getting worried this was a dying project. Too many of those I have seen
You Never Know!

Previews!!! Are u guys prepared :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Woah! How did I not see this thread before?! Really nice work, and I can't wait for Mr. L, Suicune, and Rayquaza!

Wow so many characters to eagerly wait for! That Kakashi is looking pretty sweet!
You Never Know!

FinalEmperor, do you make your own animations?? :af2:

most of the time i make the animations but not all the time
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Just wondering....I took a look at Kakashi's animations and IMO...I thought some didn't fit and didn't really flow so I made new animations and some new attacks and miscellaneous stuff like wait and landing and etc. some specials I didn't change though because it made sense and looked pretty good so I left them alone. And i realized Kakashi's head in most animations was totally off rotation from where his neck piece was..O.o...was pretty scary actually...Didn't know if you needed some animation moves for any of your characters or if you needed an extra helping hand to help animate some things for you so it's less time consuming, but I thought I'd let you know that I animated some new stuff for Kakashi if you wanted them, hence I don't know what plans you  are making for V2 Kakashi, but if you need help animating moves, I'm more than gladly to help. Not jus Kakashi but animating hacks in general.

the main reasons there were animation problems with kakashi V1 animations and etc was because his model was ported and not meant for CF's bones but now I have rigged kakashi model to CF so the animations will look way better. Also i would like the animations u made for kakashi it would help kakashi V2 progress. Thanks
Life is good! Life is good! Life is good, no matter
what, Life is good!

Al
Quote from: FinalEmperor on June 06, 2014, 05:11:39 PM
the main reasons there were animation problems with kakashi V1 animations and etc was because his model was ported and not meant for CF's bones but now I have rigged kakashi model to CF so the animations will look way better. Also i would like the animations u made for kakashi it would help kakashi V2 progress. Thanks

Alright no problem...let me just finish things up here and there..but please don't wait on me for things...keep doing on what you're doing..I'll send them out once I can complete them...oh and any particular moves you need? Just wondering since if I'm going to animate moves might as well try..(quote TRY) to make the moves you need for v2...because I have no idea what moves you are planning to revamp or make in v2 unless you want to share with me your ideas...:/..other than thAt..I gotta upload them somewhere to you can actually download them for your own personal use..I have Dropbox so hopefully that'll be easy for you...will provide u a link once I'm done.

June 11, 2014, 04:00:16 AM #74 Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:40:53 AM by chaoticchronos
Oh I was also wondering when you code Kamui, it's not going to go into Captain falcon's cutscenes like v1 right? :>.>: cause that was weird, I'm just wondering because I'm just making animation of the Kamui lasting longer in one area and thought to myself, please don't let it go into Captain falcon cutscenes..lol but I'm not going to worry too much about it..

Oh and how are you going to code it? Like can Kakashi use kamui even if the headband is down? Or does he have to activate a taunt model change to where the headband goes up and a LA-bit is set to where Kamui needs the LA-bit set as a requirement to use Kamui? Might be getting ahead of myself, but I realized I could make many final smashes if needed be..

For example: Headband down-ground: Twin lightning Shiver,Air- idk yet, could be any thing really like Kakashi shooting a great fireball jutsu at a angle, just an example and just saying random thoughts off the top of my head  :notimp:
Headband up-ground Kamui, Air- idk yet either could be etc again ...OR make it to where he has no air final smashes, only 2 Ground final smashes and just redirect Kakashi to do his neutral b air even though he is in final smash state.

But I'm just rambling so anyways animating more things here and there, even Thousand years of pain as a counter down special just incase.;)...