The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 12:19:31 AM by RevenantMammoth

:kdance: :kdance:
This is a PSA topic about the current PSAs both ShinyMammoth, and myself, RevenantGenesis are working on outside from Pokemon Brawl. Right now were only working on Fire emblem characters but i'm sure we will work on more in the future.
Current WIPs (All animations posted are subject to change and or updates/fixes.)

SSBU Sheik Info Coming Soon

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Side Special
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Neutral Special Charge
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Neutral Special
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Chrom
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down Taunt (FE: Awakening)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up Taunt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Attack Dash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Side Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Side Special (Aether: FE: Awakening)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







Hector
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Neutral Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Forward Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Side Special
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up Special
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Final Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







Nephenee
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Side Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Side Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Neutral Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Forward Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SpecialN
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SpecialN1 (No Shield)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SpecialN2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SpecialN3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SpecialS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SpecialS (No Shield)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Roy [FE13]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dash Attack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Side Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up Tilt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good ol' Side Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down Smash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Neutral Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Forward Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Back Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Up Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Neutral Special
What were gonna do is send out a few invisible hitboxes that will explode if they hit someone to replicate the attack just blowing up on you. The animation is done, I just thought that this would get the point across better.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Down Special
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.








Screenshots
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/center]

Future PSAs

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Spyro dives downward and smashes his horns into the ground.

-Specials-
Neutral Special - Fire Breath
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(Charge Move) A two stage charge, First stage being his standard fire breath, and the second being Superflame. (Also considering taunting to change his breath, only aesthetic)
Forward Special - Horn Charge
(Hold) One of his signature attacks, Spyro Lowers his head and sprints forward. Once released Spyro will continue to sprint for for a short time before stopping. This attack can go off the edge.
Down Special - Wing Shield
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

(Hold) Spyro covers his body with his wings, deflecting projectiles. (Possibly will block attacks)
Up Special
Similar to MK's, Spyro flies upward and and in a slight circle, which initiate's his glide rather than special fall.

-Glide Attacks-
In addition to his regular glide attack, which will probably be a gliding Horn Charge, he will be able to use his Neutral B fire breath attack.

Reserved for space.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Looks great so far. I am glad someone is making a Chrom hack!

Black Knight looks great. He's in my top 10 wanted characters for SSB4, so I'm really looking forward to this. :)

:0 :0 :0

0: 0: 0:

I really wanna see previews for these.

Also, you have use of my art skills if they are needed. FE is my favorite game series.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Thanks for the support guys. I'll try to get a video preview for Chrom soon, and I'll keep your name in mind if we need any help.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Update! Black Knight is now fully functioning. I still have some work to clean him up a bit. I would love to get my hands on the Fire emblem models of a spear and javelin but my poorly vertexed models will do for now.

I will post pictures, either here or in the OP when I get home and can take a few.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on November 21, 2013, 09:04:09 PM
Update! Black Knight is now fully functioning. I still have some work to clean him up a bit. I would love to get my hands on the Fire emblem models of a spear and javelin but my poorly vertexed models will do for now.

I will post pictures, either here or in the OP when I get home and can take a few.

Doesn't the Nephenee model have a spear? Also, did you use an existing model for the Black Knight, or did you port/make a new one?

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Yes I am actually already using nephenee's spear vertexed for both the javelin and spear. Sadly that model isn't the legitimate "spear" and looks nothing like the javelin.

And It is an existing model I'm not sure which one ATM but I can find out later on.

Quote from: ShinyMammoth on November 21, 2013, 09:20:53 PM
Yes I am actually already using nephenee's spear vertexed for both the javelin and spear. Sadly that model isn't the legitimate "spear" and looks nothing like the javelin.

And It is an existing model I'm not sure which one ATM but I can find out later on.

I'll keep my eye out for something that could work. Once you find out which existing model this is, I'll work on stock icons, and if no one else is doing it, I'll make the intro images used in sc_title (still trying to get the lighting right for this, but I've pretty much got it) Also, do you have re-colors yet?

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

I I'm going to try my luck at ripping them from one of the Wii games. Since the don't really need to be rigged I think I can handle it. And yeah I think we have recolors for him already. Thanks though

*aka the cool guy lord*
Yeah, definitely sounds like chrom.
Voted for chrom because yus.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

November 22, 2013, 08:49:41 PM #12 Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 08:53:23 PM by RevenantGenesis

Quote from: Hosernaut on November 21, 2013, 10:06:06 PM
I'll keep my eye out for something that could work. Once you find out which existing model this is, I'll work on stock icons, and if no one else is doing it, I'll make the intro images used in sc_title (still trying to get the lighting right for this, but I've pretty much got it) Also, do you have re-colors yet?

Intro images would be sweet. I started making some for pokemon brawl a while back. Try using the bronze option in Gimp and mess around with the images base saturation, it works out pretty nice. You can also make it look like the light is coming from a different source through gimp. When it comes to BK recolors we only have the original and his Red Green Blue colors. I'd like to see what you can do so feel free to work on that.

Quote from: Yukko's srs faic on November 22, 2013, 01:28:55 AM
*aka the cool guy lord*
Yeah, definitely sounds like chrom.
Voted for chrom because yus.

Chrom for the win! lol Definitely my most anticipated character for SSBU. He should be done anytime now, I've done my best to rip his SFX from what I can but I need more to cover everything before he's released.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on November 22, 2013, 08:49:41 PM
Intro images would be sweet. I started making some for pokemon brawl a while back. Try using the bronze option in Gimp and mess around with the images base saturation, it works out pretty nice. You can also make it look like the light is coming from a different source through gimp. When it comes to BK recolors we only have the original and his Red Green Blue colors. I'd like to see what you can do so feel free to work on that.

Chrom for the win! lol Definitely my most anticipated character for SSBU. He should be done anytime now, I've done my best to rip his SFX from what I can but I need more to cover everything before he's released.

Can you send me the model? Or tell me which one you guys used? And thanks for the advice on the intros. I think the bronze effect might be what I was missing. I'm going to check it out in a bit.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.



Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"