The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Quote from: Ssisk on December 16, 2014, 03:05:52 AM
Although this fourm thread is mostly dead can you release the chrom PSA the way it is.
There's a demo a few pages back. Though, progress on the PSA might resume, since the long-awaited model was finally released. Don't quote me on that, I really don't know otherwise.
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Quote from: pinipigbomb on December 16, 2014, 03:23:24 AM
There's a demo a few pages back. Though, progress on the PSA might resume, since the long-awaited model was finally released. Don't quote me on that, I really don't know otherwise.

Thanks, I found it but the link is dead. Could you re-upload it?

Quote from: Ssisk on December 18, 2014, 04:30:21 AM
Thanks, I found it but the link is dead. Could you re-upload it?
You're probably going to have to go to Shiny Mammoth or Revan for it. They didn't really want that demo to be publicly posted in the first place, and I wouldn't feel comfortable reuploading it without their permission. Sorry.
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.