KingJigglypuff's Unoffical P:M 3.0 Alts! Fire Mario and Ice Mario Released!

Started by KingJigglypuff, December 19, 2013, 07:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 20, 2013, 06:48:40 PM #15 Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 07:41:13 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Mr. L is done.

Images:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The BrawlVault link is up!

Quote from: Feanor on December 20, 2013, 05:18:29 PM
Thanks a lot! I think I will be able to do it now.
You're welcome.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Have at you! Looks nice!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For those who downloaded Mega Charizard X, please re-download. I fixed an issue with the Forward Special.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 20, 2013, 08:13:06 PM
Have at you! Looks nice!
Thanks. xp
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^ downloading that now!
I might try making some alts when i get time (i still need to do other things)

Is it possible for different voicesets for the new alts? Say if I had a Silver alt for sonic could i possibly get silver's voice to work specifically for that slot?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doggie on December 20, 2013, 10:31:43 PM
^ downloading that now!
I might try making some alts when i get time (i still need to do other things)

Is it possible for different voicesets for the new alts? Say if I had a Silver alt for sonic could i possibly get silver's voice to work specifically for that slot?

yup. i would imagine so
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 20, 2013, 10:16:02 PM
well since this fits here...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35374
:>.>:

Quote from: Mr.Doggie on December 20, 2013, 10:31:43 PM
Is it possible for different voicesets for the new alts? Say if I had a Silver alt for sonic could i possibly get silver's voice to work specifically for that slot?
You would have to have a lot of unused SFX.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Didn't the Project m team change the boss voices to be used for Roy and Mewtwo? I think i might end up doing that then.
And thus the bajillion ideas have just struck into my head
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doggie on December 20, 2013, 10:38:58 PM
Didn't the Project m team change the boss voices to be used for Roy and Mewtwo? I think i might end up doing that then.
And thus the bajillion ideas have just struck into my head
That is true.

Though you would need a gct code for your character to use their SFX.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So, KJP...


For that one-slot no-tail-flame-on-Charizard effect without moving any bones. Purely PSA.

You would just need to add this to your unofficial P:M 3.0 Charizard alt:

If Compare: LA-Basic[54] == 5
    Terminate Graphic Effect: File=29, Graphic ID=1, Undefined1=true, Undefined2=true
    Terminate Graphic Effect: File=30, Graphic ID=1, Undefined1=true, Undefined2=true
End If
For the Wait1, Fall, EntryL, EntryR, Win1, Win2, Win3, and Lose Subactions. I also added this to the Wait2, Wait3, FallF, and FallB subactions, though I don't think that's necessary.


It's basically a combination of P:M's costume-specific code plus what they used to remove Lucario's aura, though for some reason it needs both lines in there (one for Pkmn Trainer's file and one for Charizard's). This works with Charizard's default bone structure, so there's no need to do bone edits to get rid of the flame, or change which bone the sweetspot's hitbox is attached to.

Haven't yet figured out adding the blue fire, though. I might experiment with that tonight if you don't beat me to it.



Anywho, hope this helps!


Quote from: Kage Ryu on December 21, 2013, 08:43:24 PM
So, KJP...


For that one-slot no-tail-flame-on-Charizard effect without moving any bones. Purely PSA.

You would just need to add this to your unofficial P:M 3.0 Charizard alt:

If Compare: LA-Basic[54] == 5
    Terminate Graphic Effect: File=29, Graphic ID=1, Undefined1=true, Undefined2=true
    Terminate Graphic Effect: File=30, Graphic ID=1, Undefined1=true, Undefined2=true
End If
For the Wait1, Fall, EntryL, EntryR, Win1, Win2, Win3, and Lose Subactions. I also added this to the Wait2, Wait3, FallF, and FallB subactions, though I don't think that's necessary.


It's basically a combination of P:M's costume-specific code plus what they used to remove Lucario's aura, though for some reason it needs both lines in there (one for Pkmn Trainer's file and one for Charizard's). This works with Charizard's default bone structure, so there's no need to do bone edits to get rid of the flame, or change which bone the sweetspot's hitbox is attached to.

Haven't yet figured out adding the blue fire, though. I might experiment with that tonight if you don't beat me to it.



Anywho, hope this helps!
Woah.

I just might try that. Along with experimenting with adding custom REFF GFX.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I ran your Mega Charizard X tweak of Nano's mod. My students loved it man. Huge success. I'll be hooking up all my game stuff today and adding your Mr. L and Masked Man mods.

I was going add in Dark Samus or Phazon Suit Samus from the vault. I feel like either of those will fit in nicely over her black color. You might be able to mix one of those two up. As I looked through the vault most hacks that fit your criteria don't lend themselves to move changes. But I think Samus is workable.

December 22, 2013, 12:44:43 AM #27 Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 07:39:02 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Huzzah!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Even though I failed to make Charizard's Tail flame blue, I did a workaround...

I used Lucario's Palm Aura GFX, and it works like a charm.

Quote from: VyseTheQuick on December 21, 2013, 09:22:08 PM
I ran your Mega Charizard X tweak of Nano's mod. My students loved it man. Huge success. I'll be hooking up all my game stuff today and adding your Mr. L and Masked Man mods.
Thanks.

I'm glad your students enjoyed my edits.

Quote from: VyseTheQuick on December 21, 2013, 09:22:08 PM
I was going add in Dark Samus or Phazon Suit Samus from the vault. I feel like either of those will fit in nicely over her black color. You might be able to mix one of those two up. As I looked through the vault most hacks that fit your criteria don't lend themselves to move changes. But I think Samus is workable.
Dark Samus is technically a different character.


Edit:I apologize for not keeping people here informed about my Alts...

I just released Fire Mario and Ice Mario just now.

Fire Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35453
Ice Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35454
I'll update the OP with more images.

Also...

Progress on updated Mega Charizard X effects.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Are you going to consolidate both fire and ice versions in one fitmotion?

Quote from: VyseTheQuick on December 23, 2013, 08:09:11 PM
Are you going to consolidate both fire and ice versions in one fitmotion?
They use the same Animations.

All edits are done to the PSA files.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]