The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Brstmguy on February 08, 2014, 03:40:28 AM
Oh you need it. unless you want to be stuck on the css and not be able to select opponents

well that stinks. :\

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: Brstmguy on February 08, 2014, 03:40:28 AM
Oh you need it. unless you want to be stuck on the css and not be able to select opponents

Are you sure? I've accidentally left off the random slot before, and it never really affected anything. The coins just started on the last character instead of the random slot.
Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on February 08, 2014, 03:43:41 AM
well that stinks. :\

Can't hurt to try it.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Okay, I downloaded a Rosalina sound pack, now how do I make her use it?

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: shock44 on February 06, 2014, 09:45:27 PM


Everyone seemed to ignore my tutorial when I posted my findings about how to do the boss sfx over brawlex characters thing. Just cuz I'm a nice guy and I want people to know how to do this, I will post my tutorial again.

Original post:

Alright, I got it everyone! I figured out how to get boss sfx to be directed onto BrawlEx characters and how to find out what their soundbanks are. Here's my tutorial:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'd like to thank DSX8 for telling me where to find the info for the SFX PSA ids and soundbank ids.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

thanks

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

February 08, 2014, 04:07:34 AM #2240 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 04:15:13 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 08, 2014, 03:38:32 AM
Hey Nebulon.
Does changing the CSP's, BP's, names, etc. of your pack cause crashing?

I want to try to replace one or 2 characters.

Not at all :) i changed 2 characters before it was dubbed V1. :) however i wouldn't add in anything that i didn't put in. I left out ingame names to avoid crashes on pokemon stadium map. Go on, have a blast!

Post Merge: February 08, 2014, 04:15:13 AM

What i mean be not adding anything in is, i would only replace what's been added if you want. Incase i wasn't clear. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

lookie lookie. i made another major update.

now it uses the EXACT cosmetics from your sc_selcharacter.pac automatically when displaying clones. soon it will be able to add new cosmetics slots for clones all together.


Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 08, 2014, 05:04:08 AM
lookie lookie. i made another major update.

now it uses the EXACT cosmetics from your sc_selcharacter.pac automatically when displaying clones. soon it will be able to add new cosmetics slots for clones all together.


You are on a role! can't wait til this is done, this will prove to be very useful in the future.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

February 08, 2014, 05:20:50 AM #2243 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 05:22:12 AM by Jade_Rock
Wow!
Can't wait sammi.

Did anyone make a Project M Mewtwo with hovering and shadow ball fix and teleport cancelling?


Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 08, 2014, 05:04:08 AM
lookie lookie. i made another major update.

now it uses the EXACT cosmetics from your sc_selcharacter.pac automatically when displaying clones. soon it will be able to add new cosmetics slots for clones all together.



It's beautiful!  :happy:

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

basic functions are done aside from being able to edit the fighter config, CSS code, and modules :P

Awesome job, Sammi. Looking forward to it. :)

February 08, 2014, 05:55:13 AM #2248 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 06:26:47 AM by Rockman
Great job Sammi! This tool will be very useful, definitely looking forward to it.

that tool looks like it would make everything 100% easier xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.