The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on February 08, 2014, 03:52:32 AM
Okay, I downloaded a Rosalina sound pack, now how do I make her use it?

Change the SFX ID on PSA.

That or something I forgot.

There's another way, but I forgot it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: shock44 on February 06, 2014, 09:45:27 PM


Everyone seemed to ignore my tutorial when I posted my findings about how to do the boss sfx over brawlex characters thing. Just cuz I'm a nice guy and I want people to know how to do this, I will post my tutorial again.

Original post:

Alright, I got it everyone! I figured out how to get boss sfx to be directed onto BrawlEx characters and how to find out what their soundbanks are. Here's my tutorial:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'd like to thank DSX8 for telling me where to find the info for the SFX PSA ids and soundbank ids.

Not ignoring it, but it is just too hard to understand.

I know you want to help, and I can sort of understand it.

But at this point:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Everything else becomes confusing.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Do the BrawlEx SFX have to be replaced using BrawlBox, or would Super Sawndz work too?

Either. I've used both. Works the same

I was playing this but then reminded how much I dislike Brawl compared to project M. I can't even play Brawl anymore! Dx Any way to do this for Project M?

tryst u just have to remove some codes and also add some thats how i did it

February 08, 2014, 04:40:35 PM #2256 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 04:57:50 PM by Not Kratos
Has anyone got Mewtwo working correctly yet? What I think is the most recent attempt T-poses when thrown and it's really starting to bother me.

I'd really like to know if someone was able to clone Kirby. I looked through his module and I found nothing to change his ID to the fighterconfig one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
BTW, I'm trying to use the fighter Kirby PSA, so that (maybe) fixes any problems related to copy abilities.

Quote from: Mariohuge9001 on February 08, 2014, 06:13:08 PM
I'd really like to know if someone was able to clone Kirby. I looked through his module and I found nothing to change his ID to the fighterconfig one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
BTW, I'm trying to use the fighter Kirby PSA, so that (maybe) fixes any problems related to copy abilities.
to clone anything you need the brawlex module for kirby which doesnt exist yet along with most of the modules.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Jasgx on February 08, 2014, 04:20:03 PM
tryst u just have to remove some codes and also add some thats how i did it

Wait, what? Anyone have a more detailed description of how? :s

Quote from: Tryst on February 08, 2014, 08:18:10 PM
Wait, what? Anyone have a more detailed description of how? :s

He's the only one that's done it, as far as I know. He hasn't really said much other than that he just added the codes and it worked, so until he shows us or someone else does it, take it with a grain of salt.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Sammi your tool looks like it's going to be awesome as soon as it's ready. Adding in new cosmetics is so monotonous right now, and I find I always end up naming something wrong by mistake and I end up having to look over everything multiple times til I get it right. Great to see a simpler approach is on the way, awesome!

Quote from: Batman on February 08, 2014, 05:23:19 AM
:yay:
Kermit: YAY!

So hopefully Sammi's tool will make it so that I don't need ShinF's help for everything? I feel bad bothering him so often D:


Quote from: Riddler on February 08, 2014, 11:41:58 PM
So hopefully Sammi's tool will make it so that I don't need ShinF's help for everything? I feel bad bothering him so often D:

Lol, if it bothered me, then I wouldn't help you. Nothing to worry about.

On another note, has anyone found a fix yet for Pokemon Stadium? I just realized that it's my best friend's favorite stage, which is kind of a problem since it freezes with clones.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on February 09, 2014, 03:23:50 AM
Lol, if it bothered me, then I wouldn't help you. Nothing to worry about.

On another note, has anyone found a fix yet for Pokemon Stadium? I just realized that it's my best friend's favorite stage, which is kind of a problem since it freezes with clones.

If you don't add in the ingame names, it won't freeze. That's what i did.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822