The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 23, 2014, 03:47:48 AM #3075 Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 03:48:54 AM by Pichi-Hime
Quote from: Nebulon on February 23, 2014, 12:44:11 AM
I literally check everyday for it.
Quote from: leondanny56 on February 23, 2014, 12:57:05 AM
Pichi-Hime- putting rosealina and luma on ice climbers is a great idea to tell the truth
i was thinking of the same of doing the same thing but i havent tried it yet please let me know how it goes also if you get it working please upload it to the vault because i would like to try it out.  



Haha, TY. And yup, I'm uploading Rosalina and Luma to the vault. It's a Smash 4 moveset. Anywho, back on topic, has anyone gotten the Jigglypuff module to work?

my jiggly puff modlue works just fine however im not sure the article from when jiggly puff sings shows up.
but yeah if you want the jiggly puff module im using just tell me and i will post a download link.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Yes please. I'm having difficulty getting her to properly load. Thank you. :)

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 22, 2014, 06:56:48 PM
Oh god. I just fixed that accesser error on that Toon Link module I tried to make.
It was the most derpiest of errors. Now that it's fixed, I think it's ready for article patching.

First off, the Hookshot according to this dump.


57:15:652 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: File Read  (SD): /private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/STAGE/MELEE/STGBattleField.PAC (size:2855232 byte, adr:0x932b9220) at 8
57:16:166 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: #ftManager entry : EntryId[010000] ChrKind[64:None] Color[0] SlotNo[0]
57:16:186 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: name: ToonLinkHookShot
57:16:216 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: Non-recoverable Exception 2
57:16:216 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ------------------------- Context 0x804dd558 -------------------------
57:16:216 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r0   = 0x00000000 (             0)  r16  = 0x00000000 (             0)
57:16:216 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r1   = 0x805b4750 (   -2141501616)  r17  = 0x00000000 (             0)
57:16:216 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r2   = 0x805a9320 (   -2141547744)  r18  = 0x00000000 (             0)
57:16:217 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r3   = 0x00000004 (             4)  r19  = 0x00000000 (             0)
57:16:217 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r4   = 0x804dd558 (   -2142382760)  r20  = 0x00000001 (             1)
57:16:217 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r5   = 0x801dd644 (   -2145528252)  r21  = 0x43300000 (    1127219200)
57:16:217 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r6   = 0x8123ab88 (   -2128368760)  r22  = 0x8128005c (   -2128084900)
57:16:217 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r7   = 0x00000001 (             1)  r23  = 0x01800000 (      25165824)
57:16:217 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r8   = 0x81280080 (   -2128084864)  r24  = 0x00000098 (           152)
57:16:217 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r9   = 0x80aea8fc (   -2136037124)  r25  = 0x00000001 (             1)
57:16:217 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r10  = 0x80aea8fc (   -2136037124)  r26  = 0x00000000 (             0)
57:16:217 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r11  = 0x805b47a0 (   -2141501536)  r27  = 0x00000020 (            32)
57:16:217 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r12  = 0x8076f498 (   -2139687784)  r28  = 0x8123ab88 (   -2128368760)
57:16:217 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r13  = 0x805a4420 (   -2141567968)  r29  = 0x00000001 (             1)
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r14  = 0x00000000 (             0)  r30  = 0x804dd558 (   -2142382760)
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: r15  = 0x00000000 (             0)  r31  = 0x00000000 (             0)
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: LR   = 0x801dec70                   CR   = 0x42400048
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: SRR0 = 0x801dd644                   SRR1 = 0x00001030
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]:
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: GQRs----------
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: gqr0 = 0x00000000 gqr4 = 0x00060006
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: gqr1 = 0x00000000 gqr5 = 0x00070007
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: gqr2 = 0x00040004 gqr6 = 0x05070507
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: gqr3 = 0x00050005 gqr7 = 0x08070807
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]:
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]:
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: FPRs----------
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr0 = 0 fr1 = 0
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr2 = 0 fr3 = 0
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr4 = 0 fr5 = 0
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr6 = 0 fr7 = 0
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr8 = 0 fr9 = 16777216
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr10 = 1 fr11 = 0
57:16:218 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr12 = 0 fr13 = 0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr14 = 0 fr15 = 0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr16 = 0 fr17 = 0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr18 = 0 fr19 = 0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr20 = 0 fr21 = 0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr22 = 0 fr23 = 0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr24 = 0 fr25 = 0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr26 = 0 fr27 = 0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr28 = -1 fr29 = -1
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: fr30 = 1 fr31 = 59
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]:
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]:
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: PSFs----------
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps0 = 0x0 ps1 = 0x0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps2 = 0x0 ps3 = 0x0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps4 = 0x0 ps5 = 0x0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps6 = 0x0 ps7 = 0x0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps8 = 0x0 ps9 = 0xffffffff
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps10 = 0x0 ps11 = 0x0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps12 = 0x0 ps13 = 0x0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps14 = 0x0 ps15 = 0x0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps16 = 0x0 ps17 = 0x0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps18 = 0x0 ps19 = 0x0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps20 = 0x0 ps21 = 0x0
57:16:219 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps22 = 0x0 ps23 = 0x0
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps24 = 0x0 ps25 = 0x0
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps26 = 0x0 ps27 = 0x0
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps28 = 0xffffffff ps29 = 0xffffffff
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: ps30 = 0x0 ps31 = 0xffffffff
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]:
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: Address:      Back Chain    LR Save
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4750:   0x805b4770    0x80b85684
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4770:   0x805b47a0    0x80025ca4
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b47a0:   0x805b47b0    0x80133478
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b47b0:   0x805b47d0    0x80739404
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b47d0:   0x805b4800    0x807303f0
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4800:   0x805b4820    0x808e4768
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4820:   0x805b4910    0x80ab2e14
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4910:   0x805b4940    0x8108963c
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4940:   0x805b4a00    0x81087bac
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4a00:   0x805b4bc0    0x8108252c
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4bc0:   0x805b4be0    0x810908d8
57:16:220 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4be0:   0x805b4c10    0x8082f36c
57:16:221 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4c10:   0x805b4c60    0x8081e484
57:16:221 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4c60:   0x805b4c70    0x80814354
57:16:221 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4c70:   0x805b4c80    0x80948ad0
57:16:221 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: 0x805b4c80:   0x805b4ea0    0x8094dc50
57:16:221 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]:
57:16:221 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: DSISR = 0x40000000                   DAR  = 0x52534245
57:16:221 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: TB = 0x006057ff686d9bdf
57:16:221 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]:
57:16:221 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: Instruction at 0x801dd644 (read from SRR0) attempted to access invalid address 0x52534245 (read from DAR)
57:16:221 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]:
57:16:221 Src\HW\EXI_DeviceIPL.cpp:284 N[OSREPORT]: Last interrupt (5): SRR0 = 0x8075baec  TB = 0x006057ff686c6017




Great to hear, a Toon Link module would be awesome.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 23, 2014, 03:53:26 AM
Yes please. I'm having difficulty getting her to properly load. Thank you. :)

The module is in the PSA Repository under the Jigglypuff section. It works fine, I've got Wisp using it.

PSA Repository: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65218.0
Jigglypuff Module: http://www.mediafire.com/download/k94dhe371vz1pz1/ft_purin+BX+v1.1+%28pikamaxi%29.rel

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 23, 2014, 03:47:48 AM


Haha, TY. And yup, I'm uploading Rosalina and Luma to the vault. It's a Smash 4 moveset. Anywho, back on topic, has anyone gotten the Jigglypuff module to work?


Uploading?? Like now??
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Yea, that's the one I'm using. I didn't know if he modified it in any way. Anyway, I can't get past the SSS with Wisp... Silent freeze. And also, on training, it'll freeze after or during an animation. This only started happening after I added BrawlEX... :-\

thanks shinf for posting the link to the download if you hadn't i was about to upload mine to mediafire and post a download link but seeing that you already posted the link i guess i won't have to upload mine.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: Nebulon on February 23, 2014, 04:08:05 AM
Uploading?? Like now??

No, not yet. Still fixing freezes... But soon! ;D

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 23, 2014, 04:10:14 AM
Yea, that's the one I'm using. I didn't know if he modified it in any way. Anyway, I can't get past the SSS with Wisp... Silent freeze. And also, on training, it'll freeze after or during an animation. This only started happening after I added BrawlEX... :-\
Really? Are you sure you added everything it needs properly? All the files like spy, dark, things like that? I haven't had any problems with mine.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

wait you say wisp is frezzing at stage select screen and even though your using the module in the link shinf provided, along time ago i was also using wisp and it would give me that same kind of freeze but for me it depended on what color slot i had it on i think it was one of the jiggly puff with the hats that caused the freeze so try a different color of jiggly puff.  
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Yup, Got it all. It's rather strange... And sometimes, if I just use a vBrawl character with no changes at all, it silent freezes at SSS as well. I can't test with dolphin to see what's wrong, as I am unfamiliar with it. It's very frustrating. And plus the Now Loading screen freezes, but I've heard that's a common problem.

Quote from: ShinF on February 23, 2014, 04:14:42 AM
Really? Are you sure you added everything it needs properly? All the files like spy, dark, things like that? I haven't had any problems with mine.

Me neither, Wisp was one of my first clones and works perfectly.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 23, 2014, 04:17:28 AM
Yup, Got it all. It's rather strange... And sometimes, if I just use a vBrawl character with no changes at all, it silent freezes at SSS as well. I can't test with dolphin to see what's wrong, as I am unfamiliar with it. It's very frustrating. And plus the Now Loading screen freezes, but I've heard that's a common problem.
Yeah, the Now Loading / Strap Loader freezes happen a lot. I don't know why, but my build actually doesn't have them. I was positive it was because I added a common5 to it, but everyone else says that didn't work for them. Maybe it's the custom strap loader I'm using or the main menu. I dunno, but something about it just makes those not happen.

As for the silent freezes, you could try checking your Config files. I remember I set up my Ridley files wrong once and got a similar problem. It was just a matter of changing the cosmetic bits :P

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

if freeze is still happening even after trying other colors than try changing try replacing the cosmetics your using with the ones in this link http://www.mediafire.com/download/j8trbop3vw6wk58/jiggly_puff_BrawlEx_module_and_cosmetics.zip

because it fixed it for me by changing the cosmetics.  
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.