The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Cosmetics are added. I have all the files nammed correctly, but it freezes randomly when in training. And once every 10 times i can actually get a regular brawl working.

here try doing this make sure wisp is only on color fitpurin00.pac and fitpurin00.pcs and have the regular
jiggly puff on the rest of the colors. in other words wisp only on the first color of jiggly puff while the rest have just regular jiggly puff see if that stops the freeze.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.


that didn't stop the freeze either im not sure what else to try.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.


Quote from: KidCraft24 on February 23, 2014, 02:15:16 AM
I Did manage to fix the issue with mewtwo holding items but i still need to insert animations for pickiing up heavy objects like warios bike.

Awesome, I'll be looking forward to that. I think right now half of Mewtwo's item hitboxes are way too wonky.

something wrong: can't open module editor v 3.3!
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: justadood on February 23, 2014, 06:26:46 AM
something wrong: can't open module editor v 3.3!

Hey, haven't seen someone from the minus forums around here in a while. What version of windows are ya using?

incidentally, are you trying to play minus with this or is this for something else, because i have a video tutorial in the OP for most needs, including one specifically for Minus.

February 23, 2014, 08:38:25 AM #3098 Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 08:56:26 AM by justadood
yeah, i've got had the tutorial running for a while now... i'm up at the point where i need to use module editor, and i'm using "Windows 7 Home Premium"

Post Merge: February 23, 2014, 08:56:26 AM

anyone?.. i'm so bored and i wanna play the new hacks already x_x
I'M JUST A DOOD

I'm on 7 Home Premium 64-bit and it runs fine on mine. Maybe try redownloading it? I find running things as an administrator sometimes helps too, but I didn't need to do anything special to make it run so Idk.

Ganondorf should be next.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'm not impatient or anything, but is there a specified date when the PAL version is going to come out (I hope it will), or is it like Project M - finishing everything and fixing stuff and then working on PAL compatibility?

Quote from: Trolloslav on February 23, 2014, 05:01:42 PM
I'm not impatient or anything, but is there a specified date when the PAL version is going to come out (I hope it will), or is it like Project M - finishing everything and fixing stuff and then working on PAL compatibility?
sure just wait for deathwolf to port it

Does anyone know the file size limits for info.brres, info.pac, info_training and info_training_mg? I think I might have hit it, but I'm not sure.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

That problem I was having? PW told me to update my common3.pac. Bam.
So little tidbit: if you are having freezes when the CSP boxes are attempting to load, update your common3.pac to the one PW has in his pack. I had no clue he updated it until he told me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]