The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sorry if u already explained it (although I skimmed through and didnt see it) but how do you create/properly edit the slotconfig? thats the only thing i dont understand
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 01, 2014, 01:57:56 PM #46 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 02:02:49 PM by _Data_Drain_
And so, Brawl's transformation into a Smash M.U.G.E.N. is finally complete.

In all seriousness though. This looks pretty amazing. Though at the moment. I don't think there are 100 PSAs worth using...

Still, you always make quite the big come backs... Like a phantom, you vanish without warning... And then you make a grand entrance out of nowhere.

It's amazing how far Brawl hacking has come... I remember when there were just textures I couldn't use. Because I knew nothing about hexing files into an ISO.

And I remember when PSA first came out. And how stunned I was with Phoenix Mario. And now here we are, being able to add new slots to the roster.

i... am wet... and ultra moist... but this just seems a bit too confusing for me to set up @_@

but ill keep trying.. but as Data said above.. there's not 100 PSA's out there, but o well x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

anyone getting this to work? I have marth and marthex all set. but when i try to add ikeex, i just get a mario slot :/
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

....................
*mr doggie gets out of bed*
"Alright lets see whats new one kc-mm."
Best thing i've woken up to in forever! I'm definetly giving this a shot!
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.



##########################################
##
### Usage
##
##########################################

To use the BrawlEx Clone Engine, copy
the contents of the Core Files directory
into the following directory of your SD
card:

SD:/private/wii/RSBE/pf/

is that directory? or this?

SD:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/

Tanks PW. Works fine with XP now.

Now to figure out how to do this...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Alright, I'll be "that guy".

Any word of a possible PAL support?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

January 01, 2014, 05:50:03 PM #53 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 06:43:29 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
On the subject of my Transformation Question, which PSA Command would I use to change the characters?

Also, I can't seem to get the added character to work.

It crashes when I select Training Mode.

I edited the values in bold for the CSS Code.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Like you said, edit the 27 to be 28, 29 to be 3F, and 00 to be 29.

Also, does it matter if you have the Cosmetic, CSS, and Slot Configs?

Edit: I tried using the code without the edits, and I'm able to go to Training Mode, though there's 4 Mario slots (one of them is over Random). But after selecting one of them and picking a Stage, I get a silent crash.

I booted the my Wii back up the second time to try the other slots, but now they all had the Random Icon and crashed when I tried to put my cursor over it.

Now the third time I attempt it, I get a crash when selecting Training Mode.

Could we perhaps get some sort of video tutorial on this?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Merging my existing codes with 3.5.1b and the edited css , the game loads but it crashed when i go over the new random icon or the new mario icon,.

without my existing codes, brawl is not even loading

Wowee
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



This looks incredible, I can't way to try this!

But if you could, alot of newbs will need a video tutorial so they can do this from scratch,so,if anyone could make one,im sure millions will appreciate it




Check out my youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJamesThehedgehog
Family:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 01, 2014, 07:08:09 PM #58 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 07:15:56 PM by shadowXtreme
Well I used Just CE codes, game loaded , the 3F and 40 SLOTS are random icons, and they crash when I put the cursor them, and there are 3 extra random slots scattered on my character selection screen, lucas and other two characters are missing, I wonder why..

it could not be a common2 problem, I just tried my former codes (CBLISS, outdated FPC 3.5.1,RSBE, FPC 3.5.3 updater), and they worked properly with EXBRAWL files

i used this directory:

SD:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/

Quote from: James on January 01, 2014, 06:58:03 PM
This looks incredible, I can't way to try this!

But if you could, alot of newbs will need a video tutorial so they can do this from scratch,so,if anyone could make one,im sure millions will appreciate it

^^ I agree with him. While I THINK I know how it works and all, it would be nice just to be certain.

Anyway. I'm still stunned. I had trouble sleeping because of this, I [censored] you not.