The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

why does brawlex crash my wii u? is it because i don't have a completed save or something?

He said something about working on the next release, but not what that would entail.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: SilverBaretta on March 26, 2014, 12:20:51 AM
I doubt it was actually stated, but because PW made the capacity for 100 slots, why wouldn't there be an intent to be able to reach that amount?

I follow the logic, but I'm wondering if he's taking a break or if he's still at it. I don't know how he works, I'm kind of new to the scene compared to most. I remember I downloaded the stage expansion a long time ago and that was really the only time I'd heard about him, and then I hadn't heard much after that (of course, it's possible he was working on something I just was unaware of).

It's not that anyone's demanding he does either, just to make that clear, I just wonder if he is or not.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: superluigi220 on March 26, 2014, 12:23:52 AM
why does brawlex crash my wii u? is it because i don't have a completed save or something?

you most likely set it up wrong. you dont need a completed save file.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't think anyone really knows how PW works.
He just appears out of nowhere and posts something awesome then disappears for a while. XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: ShinF on March 26, 2014, 12:24:46 AM
He said something about working on the next release, but not what that would entail.

I see. Well, ever since our cap was 50, it was advertised as 100. I guess it's reasonable to assume that the cap he provided was a type of goal...

lol in all honesty, it's very smart of him not to update anyone. It's a good policy, and it keeps people from bugging him. It truly is random... and I don't think it's greedy to at the very least admit that I hope it's soon. The last release was Valentine's day, so I kept a watchful eye during St. Patrick's day (It's a holiday in North America, which I'm not even sure he's from) in case he wanted to release it in that way.

Oh well, I guess that's enough to conclude he's probably working on it. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Im from North America and St. Patricks day sux

March 26, 2014, 12:36:28 AM #4507 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 12:37:48 AM by SilverBaretta
Quote from: Nebulon on March 26, 2014, 12:33:02 AM
I see. Well, ever since our cap was 50, it was advertised as 100. I guess it's reasonable to assume that the cap he provided was a type of goal...

lol in all honesty, it's very smart of him not to update anyone. It's a good policy, and it keeps people from bugging him. It truly is random... and I don't think it's greedy to at the very least admit that I hope it's soon. The last release was Valentine's day, so I kept a watchful eye during St. Patrick's day (It's a holiday in North America, which I'm not even sure he's from) in case he wanted to release it in that way.

Oh well, I guess that's enough to conclude he's probably working on it. :)
It helps that we can do more than enough even with the current version. It's pretty easy to stay content even if there isn't another update, haha.

Quote from: MachWindEX on March 26, 2014, 12:35:25 AM
Im from North America and St. Patricks day sux
It is a rather docile holiday if you're not much of a drinker.  :P
Something remixed this way comes...

Quote from: Nebulon on March 26, 2014, 12:33:02 AM
I see. Well, ever since our cap was 50, it was advertised as 100. I guess it's reasonable to assume that the cap he provided was a type of goal...

lol in all honesty, it's very smart of him not to update anyone. It's a good policy, and it keeps people from bugging him. It truly is random... and I don't think it's greedy to at the very least admit that I hope it's soon. The last release was Valentine's day, so I kept a watchful eye during St. Patrick's day (It's a holiday in North America, which I'm not even sure he's from) in case he wanted to release it in that way.

Oh well, I guess that's enough to conclude he's probably working on it. :)

Haha, no reason to watch holidays - I'm sure he'll swoop in like a ninja with something awesome when we least expect it, that's how he's always done it.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

im in 9th grade i cant drink
St.Patricks day is mello tho

March 26, 2014, 12:42:42 AM #4510 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 12:44:01 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: SilverBaretta on March 26, 2014, 12:36:28 AM
It helps that we can do more than enough even with the current version. It's pretty easy to stay content even if there isn't another update, haha.
It is a rather docile holiday if you're not much of a drinker.  :P

OH it is, don't get me wrong. :) I guess my issue is that I'm sort of a builder. I like to customize everything and build things, even outside of Brawl. When I originally filled up my extra colors with new models on my first SD card long ago I felt like I couldn't build anymore and it was a bummer. It's more of a personal issue. I just like to build. I know this isn't the place for autobiographies, I'm just trying to justify what I said since I know it can appear unhumbling.

And yeah, St. Patrick's day is... just another excuse for people to do what they already do lol kind of doesn't impact the people I know much  :D
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

does it have to be on a hacked wii/wiiu or can it be on a hackless wii/wiiu

March 26, 2014, 12:46:06 AM #4512 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 12:47:39 AM by SilverBaretta
Quote from: Nebulon on March 26, 2014, 12:42:42 AM
OH it is, don't get me wrong. :) I guess my issue is that I'm sort of a builder. I like to customize everything and build things, even outside of Brawl. When I originally filled up my extra colors with new models on my first SD card long ago I felt like I couldn't build anymore and it was a bummer. It's more of a personal issue. I just like to build. I know this isn't the place for autobiographies, I'm just trying to justify what I said since I know it can appear unhumbling.
Don't worry, I wasn't trying to attack you or anything. I understand completely. If the potential is there, why not try to realize it, right?  ;)

Quote from: superluigi220 on March 26, 2014, 12:44:12 AM
does it have to be on a hacked wii/wiiu or can it be on a hackless wii/wiiu

I believe it's easier with a hacked Wii/Wii U, but I could be wrong about that. Isn't it mainly just an issue of running it through the Project M launcher?
Something remixed this way comes...

Nebulon u r so right
St Patricks day is another excuse for people to do what they already do
Drink Beer

my wiiu crashes when i get to the stage selection screen after i try choosing a character