The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Has anyone figured out how to get this too work on RIIVOLTION yet i really dont like gecko very much....

Segtendo, I figured it out. You have to add a mdl0 and add a new color sequence for each new franchise icon entry, with correct names and materials matching it.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


March 26, 2014, 07:50:23 PM #4547 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 07:51:51 PM by pinipigbomb
Quote from: brawlboy22 on March 26, 2014, 06:54:57 PM
Has anyone figured out how to get this too work on RIIVOLTION yet i really dont like gecko very much....

No, and I don't think it will be anytime soon. I believe it's because Riivo locks out the SD card.

Post Merge: March 26, 2014, 07:51:51 PM

btw, does anyone know how to get the CSS icon names to show up in ASF1nk's normal CSS designs?
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

March 26, 2014, 10:04:27 PM #4548 Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 10:06:21 PM by Job
Quote from: pinipigbomb on March 26, 2014, 07:50:23 PM
btw, does anyone know how to get the CSS icon names to show up in ASF1nk's normal CSS designs?
You have go to MiscData[30], 3Dmodels, and edit one of the bones in MenSelchrFaceI_TopN . The easiest way would probably be to just replace that file with one exported from the vanilla sc_selcharacter.pac

On a semi-related topic, does anyone know where to add the character names shown on the result screen? I can find the franchise icons in stgresult.pac but I can't find the texture for the names anywhere in it.

Quote from: Job on March 26, 2014, 10:04:27 PM
On a semi-related topic, does anyone know where to add the character names shown on the result screen? I can find the franchise icons in stgresult.pac but I can't find the texture for the names anywhere in it.

if you mean the big name that shows who won, you gotta edit the name that shows up on the 3rd line in the cosmedic config files in the brawlex file. just open them in HxD and edit the right side where the name is to be whatever you want to show

V. 1.00

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 26, 2014, 04:21:14 AM
You need to disable custom stages if you use the hackless method.
i did delete all custom stages but after i put all my clone into the game my wii u crashes at stage select, does brawlex even work for wii u

Quote from: superluigi220 on March 27, 2014, 12:24:37 AM
i did delete all custom stages but after i put all my clone into the game my wii u crashes at stage select, does brawlex even work for wii u

Yes, it works. You need to not only delete the stages, but also use the Disable Custom Stages code. It's necessary when using the hackless method.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

So I recently finished implementing Brawl EX with the Project M engine.  Right now it works as a Vanilla Brawl visually but has the mechanics of PM with the character limit of Brawl EX.  Feel free to check it out.

Project EX
Check out My Project EX: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67116.msg1242650#msg1242650
I am a currently a college student studying mathematics and computer science.  I am a programmer with experience in multiple languages.
I used to mod brawl but stopped for a while and decided to start up again.

Quote from: cbennett2121 on March 27, 2014, 12:50:33 AM
So I recently finished implementing Brawl EX with the Project M engine.  Right now it works as a Vanilla Brawl visually but has the mechanics of PM with the character limit of Brawl EX.  Feel free to check it out.

Project EX
ok
from now on
all project m related stuff goes in that link
thanks
bai

My game froze when Gulpin tried to eat one of my clones. Is there any way around that? Kirby is turned off in the fighter config.
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

March 27, 2014, 02:15:07 AM #4555 Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 02:35:03 AM by cbennett2121
Quote from: pinipigbomb on March 27, 2014, 02:00:20 AM
My game froze when Gulpin tried to eat one of my clones. Is there any way around that? Kirby is turned off in the fighter config.
EDIT:  I just tested the Gulpin issue.  I din't run into any issues, it may be due to the clone but I will continue looking into this.
My guess is that I will need to look into the rels for the pokemon.  I know one of the common.pac files has the pkmn data so I will look into it.  thanks for letting me know.
Would you mind specify what you mean by the second part, I'm being stupid right now.
EDIT: If you are referring to the fact that he doesn't get a power, I believe that has to deal with Kirby's .pac.

Check out My Project EX: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67116.msg1242650#msg1242650
I am a currently a college student studying mathematics and computer science.  I am a programmer with experience in multiple languages.
I used to mod brawl but stopped for a while and decided to start up again.

March 27, 2014, 02:41:34 AM #4556 Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 02:42:59 AM by pinipigbomb
Quote from: cbennett2121 on March 27, 2014, 02:15:07 AM

If it helps at all, it was an Ike clone used for a Naruto PSA. When I referred to Kirby, I was talking about the option in the Fighter Config that sets Kirby to "single" or "none"
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Quote from: pinipigbomb on March 27, 2014, 02:41:34 AM
If it helps at all, it was an Ike clone used for a Naruto PSA. When I referred to Kirby, I was talking about the option in the Fighter Config that sets Kirby to "single" or "none"
Okay, thanks I will try it.  I tested with a bunch of different character clones, including a few ike ones but not the naruto clone.  As for Kirby being off, that be on the Brawl EX side, which I will check into the effects of single vs none.  As far as I am aware though I thought it was supposed to be on none.
Check out My Project EX: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67116.msg1242650#msg1242650
I am a currently a college student studying mathematics and computer science.  I am a programmer with experience in multiple languages.
I used to mod brawl but stopped for a while and decided to start up again.

Quote from: Job on March 26, 2014, 10:04:27 PM

On a semi-related topic, does anyone know where to add the character names shown on the result screen? I can find the franchise icons in stgresult.pac but I can't find the texture for the names anywhere in it.

In the Cosmetic Config, there's a string of hex numbers that translate into the character's name starting at offset 20. Search google for a Hexadecimal letter index and type in the corresponding numbers to the letters you want.
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Hey guys, recently my main PC has ran down, now I'm on my secondary Linux laptop, and I was wondering. Is there anyway to use BrawlBox and the Clone tool on Linux?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04