Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847799 times)
superluigi220
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4500 on: March 25, 2014, 06:23:52 PM »

why does brawlex crash my wii u? is it because i don't have a completed save or something?

ShinF
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4501 on: March 25, 2014, 06:24:46 PM »

He said something about working on the next release, but not what that would entail.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4502 on: March 25, 2014, 06:25:51 PM »

I doubt it was actually stated, but because PW made the capacity for 100 slots, why wouldn't there be an intent to be able to reach that amount?

I follow the logic, but I'm wondering if he's taking a break or if he's still at it. I don't know how he works, I'm kind of new to the scene compared to most. I remember I downloaded the stage expansion a long time ago and that was really the only time I'd heard about him, and then I hadn't heard much after that (of course, it's possible he was working on something I just was unaware of).

It's not that anyone's demanding he does either, just to make that clear, I just wonder if he is or not.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4503 on: March 25, 2014, 06:27:08 PM »

why does brawlex crash my wii u? is it because i don't have a completed save or something?

you most likely set it up wrong. you dont need a completed save file.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4504 on: March 25, 2014, 06:27:25 PM »

I don't think anyone really knows how PW works.
    He just appears out of nowhere and posts something awesome then disappears for a while. XD

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4505 on: March 25, 2014, 06:33:02 PM »

He said something about working on the next release, but not what that would entail.

I see. Well, ever since our cap was 50, it was advertised as 100. I guess it's reasonable to assume that the cap he provided was a type of goal...

lol in all honesty, it's very smart of him not to update anyone. It's a good policy, and it keeps people from bugging him. It truly is random... and I don't think it's greedy to at the very least admit that I hope it's soon. The last release was Valentine's day, so I kept a watchful eye during St. Patrick's day (It's a holiday in North America, which I'm not even sure he's from) in case he wanted to release it in that way.

Oh well, I guess that's enough to conclude he's probably working on it. Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #4506 on: March 25, 2014, 06:35:25 PM »

Im from North America and St. Patricks day sux

SilverBaretta
    Expert Kitten

Longtime lurker, finally registered!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4507 on: March 25, 2014, 06:36:28 PM »

I see. Well, ever since our cap was 50, it was advertised as 100. I guess it's reasonable to assume that the cap he provided was a type of goal...

lol in all honesty, it's very smart of him not to update anyone. It's a good policy, and it keeps people from bugging him. It truly is random... and I don't think it's greedy to at the very least admit that I hope it's soon. The last release was Valentine's day, so I kept a watchful eye during St. Patrick's day (It's a holiday in North America, which I'm not even sure he's from) in case he wanted to release it in that way.

It helps that we can do more than enough even with the current version. It's pretty easy to stay content even if there isn't another update, haha.

Im from North America and St. Patricks day sux
    It is a rather docile holiday if you're not much of a drinker.  Tongue
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 06:37:48 PM by SilverBaretta » Logged

Something remixed this way comes...

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4508 on: March 25, 2014, 06:36:45 PM »

Haha, no reason to watch holidays - I'm sure he'll swoop in like a ninja with something awesome when we least expect it, that's how he's always done it.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #4509 on: March 25, 2014, 06:39:59 PM »

im in 9th grade i cant drink
    St.Patricks day is mello tho

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4510 on: March 25, 2014, 06:42:42 PM »

It helps that we can do more than enough even with the current version. It's pretty easy to stay content even if there isn't another update, haha.
     It is a rather docile holiday if you're not much of a drinker.  Tongue

OH it is, don't get me wrong. Smiley I guess my issue is that I'm sort of a builder. I like to customize everything and build things, even outside of Brawl. When I originally filled up my extra colors with new models on my first SD card long ago I felt like I couldn't build anymore and it was a bummer. It's more of a personal issue. I just like to build. I know this isn't the place for autobiographies, I'm just trying to justify what I said since I know it can appear unhumbling.

And yeah, St. Patrick's day is... just another excuse for people to do what they already do lol kind of doesn't impact the people I know much  Cheesy
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 06:44:01 PM by Nebulon » Logged

superluigi220
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4511 on: March 25, 2014, 06:44:12 PM »

does it have to be on a hacked wii/wiiu or can it be on a hackless wii/wiiu

SilverBaretta
    Expert Kitten

Longtime lurker, finally registered!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4512 on: March 25, 2014, 06:46:06 PM »

OH it is, don't get me wrong. Smiley I guess my issue is that I'm sort of a builder. I like to customize everything and build things, even outside of Brawl. When I originally filled up my extra colors with new models on my first SD card long ago I felt like I couldn't build anymore and it was a bummer. It's more of a personal issue. I just like to build. I know this isn't the place for autobiographies, I'm just trying to justify what I said since I know it can appear unhumbling.
    Don't worry, I wasn't trying to attack you or anything. I understand completely. If the potential is there, why not try to realize it, right?  Wink

does it have to be on a hacked wii/wiiu or can it be on a hackless wii/wiiu

I believe it's easier with a hacked Wii/Wii U, but I could be wrong about that. Isn't it mainly just an issue of running it through the Project M launcher?
    « Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 06:47:39 PM by SilverBaretta » Logged

Something remixed this way comes...

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #4513 on: March 25, 2014, 06:49:08 PM »

Nebulon u r so right
    St Patricks day is another excuse for people to do what they already do
    Drink Beer

superluigi220
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4514 on: March 25, 2014, 06:50:42 PM »

my wiiu crashes when i get to the stage selection screen after i try choosing a character

Pages:  1 ... 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: