The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TheOriginalSINe on April 01, 2014, 08:42:29 PM
Nebulon said that there is a Captain Falcon module now, but I don't see it on the first page. Can someone point me in the right direction?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65218.0

Check under the Captain Falcon section, there's a link to it there.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

is it possible to make a custom css screen with brawl ex

Has it been mentioned before that cloning Meta Knight crashes the results screen? I have the Result file included and my MK clone still crashed.


Anyone know how to change the name on top of the csp so it's not a white bar over clones? I made custom cosmetics, and that's the only problem.

how do i change the css background on brawl ex

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 02, 2014, 01:28:48 AM
Has it been mentioned before that cloning Meta Knight crashes the results screen? I have the Result file included and my MK clone still crashed.

I've also noticed that Meta-Knight will load fine on the victory screen if he either loses a match, or if he wins a match using his X button victory animation. Winning a match with his Y or B animations will crash the game. Is there a specific reason for this?

Quote from: Mynexus on April 02, 2014, 02:12:24 AM
I've also noticed that Meta-Knight will load fine on the victory screen if he either loses a match, or if he wins a match using his X button victory animation. Winning a match with his Y or B animations will crash the game. Is there a specific reason for this?
:kirby: I don't get these problems. \:

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on April 02, 2014, 02:16:23 AM
:kirby: I don't get these problems. \:
Me neither. Maybe it's just for a straight Meta Knight clone, instead of a different character?
Something remixed this way comes...

Quote from: SilverBaretta on April 02, 2014, 02:18:48 AM
Me neither. Maybe it's just for a straight Meta Knight clone, instead of a different character?

I'll try the old Gray Fox PSA then.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 02, 2014, 02:40:34 AM
I'll try the old Gray Fox PSA then.

Is the new one out??
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 02, 2014, 03:22:36 AM
Is the new one out??

No, not yet. And it still crashes when winning.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 02, 2014, 03:38:24 AM
No, not yet. And it still crashes when winning.

Disable the Results .pac in the BrawlEx config file. not like Gray Fox uses it anyway.

Meanwhile, I'm almost done with my Gray Fox update.

I think I better point this out but in Nebulon's pack, when you're playing as Young Link, if you taunt it spawns items, Up taunt is the Beam Sword, down taunt is Deku Nut, and Side taunt is a random healing item.

Quote from: Brstmguy on April 02, 2014, 07:22:28 AM
I think I better point this out but in Nebulon's pack, when you're playing as Young Link, if you taunt it spawns items, Up taunt is the Beam Sword, down taunt is Deku Nut, and Side taunt is a random healing item.

I'll fix that next update.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822