The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 03, 2014, 10:07:10 PM
anybody wants this with brawl EX?

http://youtu.be/-8RtQwEBlVA
Think it could work with CSS Expansion? 'Cause that would be pretty boss.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 03, 2014, 11:02:49 PM
1.yes
2.definetly



Will it have the Independant Pokemon?
I hope it doesn't.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 03, 2014, 11:15:05 PM
Will it have the Independant Pokemon?
I hope it doesn't.
probably not
im not a fan of independent pokes
and if someone wants em
all they have to do is edit the cssslot configs for the pokemon

I most learn how to make my own menu's.
That one gave me the idea, now I want to make a Halo based one.
Not SUPER exactly the same, but... you get the idea.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

April 03, 2014, 11:44:37 PM #4730 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 12:56:06 AM by Nebulon
So... I was at work in a daze and I was thinking about the clone engine and what not and something obvious hit me: Has anyone tried to replace the boss slots? Like say Rayquaza was Fighter 3D, CSSSlot 3C, Slot 3D, and Cosmetic 3B, wouldn't I just have to put say, the Link files I wanted in place of those with the proper IDs following them, and then put whatever number is in the Rayquaza module into the Link module?

I'm not using the most amazing language, but I figured why not try it? If anyone else has tried it or knows why that wouldn't work please tell me before I do it lol.

Post Merge: April 03, 2014, 11:46:10 PM

And by number in the Link module, I meant the ID that you would normally put inside of the first box.

Post Merge: April 04, 2014, 12:56:06 AM

Quote from: Nebulon on April 03, 2014, 11:44:37 PM
So... I was at work in a daze and I was thinking about the clone engine and what not and something obvious hit me: Has anyone tried to replace the boss slots? Like say Rayquaza was Fighter 3D, CSSSlot 3C, Slot 3D, and Cosmetic 3B, wouldn't I just have to put say, the Link files I wanted in place of those with the proper IDs following them, and then put whatever number is in the Rayquaza module into the Link module?

I'm not using the most amazing language, but I figured why not try it? If anyone else has tried it or knows why that wouldn't work please tell me before I do it lol.

Post Merge: April 03, 2014, 11:46:10 PM

And by number in the Link module, I meant the ID that you would normally put inside of the first box.

Any theories as to what I'd do about Cosmetic section for Bosses? For Rayquaza the IDS are CSS 34, Fighter 2E, Slot 2E... but if I were to put Link in it would need a cosmetic... so... :/ hole in my idea.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 03, 2014, 10:07:10 PM
anybody wants this with brawl EX?

God yes, I miss using that CSS so much
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

My BrawlEx still isn't working :|
Only using FPC and the SDHC code, using Nebulon's pack.
Nothing loads, not even custom texures.
Anything I'm doing wrong? D:
(I'm using CFG USBLoader, yes the hooktype is AXNextframe, and I had BrawlEx working with the SDHC and on CFG Loader but randomly, it has stopped working! D:)

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

I already made my Terra Tower / Aqua Blue CSS compatible with BrawlEx.

The icons layout was slightly changed in order for it to accept a little more characters... So far I only tested it with 42 characters (including random) but should be perfectly fine up to 45.

Is anyone interested in it? Or would rather wait until I make sure it works fine with 100?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Xero874 on April 05, 2014, 12:21:53 AM
My BrawlEx still isn't working :|
Only using FPC and the SDHC code, using Nebulon's pack.
Nothing loads, not even custom texures.
Anything I'm doing wrong? D:
(I'm using CFG USBLoader, yes the hooktype is AXNextframe, and I had BrawlEx working with the SDHC and on CFG Loader but randomly, it has stopped working! D:)
do you have the gameconfig.txt on the root of the SD card?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 05, 2014, 09:01:22 AM
do you have the gameconfig.txt on the root of the SD card?
Yes, I'm using Nebulon's pack. It comes with a gameconfig.txt

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Are you using SDHC expansion? Is your card above 2 gig in max capacity?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on April 05, 2014, 02:39:26 PM
Are you using SDHC expansion? Is your card above 2 gig in max capacity?
My SDHC is 4GB, only using FPC and the SDHC Expansion. I had BrawlEx Working a couple weeks ago, now it just doesn't work :I
Also, I know the codes are being loaded because I had Infinite Camera working, it just seems as if FPC isn't working.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on April 05, 2014, 02:47:41 PM
My SDHC is 4GB, only using FPC and the SDHC Expansion. I had BrawlEx Working a couple weeks ago, now it just doesn't work :I
Also, I know the codes are being loaded because I had Infinite Camera working, it just seems as if FPC isn't working.
are you using the brawlex filepatch code in the readme? and why dont you use nebulon gct and andd the sdhc code to it?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 05, 2014, 03:45:34 PM
are you using the brawlex filepatch code in the readme? and why dont you use nebulon gct and andd the sdhc code to it?
How to you add codes to a current GCT? o.O

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04