The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Xero874 on April 05, 2014, 03:50:10 PM
How to you add codes to a current GCT? o.O
well gctedit exists, transfrom that gct back to text and then add it and then turn it back to gct
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Still, no luck. I used the FPC in the Readme.txt, used Nebulon's Codeset. Still nothing loads. :I

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on April 05, 2014, 04:14:35 PM
Still, no luck. I used the FPC in the Readme.txt, used Nebulon's Codeset. Still nothing loads. :I
nebulon codeset doesnt suport sdhc cards so you need his codeset plus sdhc, cant have any code that messes up brawlex like CSS codes,independant pokemon code and so on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 05, 2014, 04:18:00 PM
nebulon codeset doesnt suport sdhc cards so you need his codeset plus sdhc, cant have any code that messes up brawlex like CSS codes,independant pokemon code and so on.
In his pack, there is a file called "RSBE014GB" I'm assuming that's the codeset with the SDHC code.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

April 05, 2014, 04:28:43 PM #4744 Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 04:29:46 PM by Carnage
Quote from: Xero874 on April 05, 2014, 04:19:27 PM
In his pack, there is a file called "RSBE014GB" I'm assuming that's the codeset with the SDHC code.
you have to ask him i never used that rsbe01 also remenber the sdhc code only works when launched by usb loader like pm loader or usbloader gx, it doesnt work trough gecko i think
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 05, 2014, 04:28:43 PM
you have to ask him i never used that rsbe01 also remenber the sdhc code only works when launched by usb loader like pm loader or usbloader gx, it doesnt work trough gecko i think
I am using a USBLoader, CFG USBLoader

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Sammi, what frame exactly of MenSelchr_pos_TopN_0 should I select if I want the CSS to carry 97 characters? Supposedly it should be frame 98, but it doesn't have that many frames unless I add new ones.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: The Knave on April 05, 2014, 06:51:57 PM
Sammi, what frame exactly of MenSelchr_pos_TopN_0 should I select if I want the CSS to carry 97 characters? Supposedly it should be frame 98, but it doesn't have that many frames unless I add new ones.

Frame 52 is the final frame in the animation, but includes all of the bones. So...i don't really know sadly.

By any chance will BrawlEx effect Vs mode High Scores with the extra characters? if not, is it possible?
(In case I won't have to replace at least one character).

high scores lol do ppls really even care about scores? atari's time is long gone :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Darkon360 on April 05, 2014, 09:14:55 PM
By any chance will BrawlEx effect Vs mode High Scores with the extra characters? if not, is it possible?
(In case I won't have to replace at least one character).

BrawlEx will have the Ex characters share usage data with who you specify in the config files. For example, I have Sora sharing Pit's data, while Solidus shares Snake's data.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on April 05, 2014, 09:37:49 PM
BrawlEx will have the Ex characters share usage data with who you specify in the config files. For example, I have Sora sharing Pit's data, while Solidus shares Snake's data.

Is there a beta for him? Solidus?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Sammi Husky on April 05, 2014, 08:23:09 PM
Frame 52 is the final frame in the animation, but includes all of the bones. So...i don't really know sadly.

I'll make an attempt with frame 52. If it doesn't work, then I'll add frames up to 98 and retry.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Xero874 on April 05, 2014, 02:47:41 PM
My SDHC is 4GB, only using FPC and the SDHC Expansion. I had BrawlEx Working a couple weeks ago, now it just doesn't work :I
Also, I know the codes are being loaded because I had Infinite Camera working, it just seems as if FPC isn't working.

is your SD card locked?, there are lots of things that just stop working if the SD card is locked

Quote from: Nebulon on April 05, 2014, 10:10:11 PM
Is there a beta for him? Solidus?

He's not ready for one yet, and is rather low on my queue ATM. Gray Fox's revival is taking center stage in my Modding time right now, and is about 85% done.