Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847108 times)
secretchaos1
Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6810 on: July 26, 2014, 12:06:14 PM »

Ok I've started doing external gfx porting for ex characters by using the renaming method(rename the ef file and change the id calls in the psa). It usually works but with a couple character no gfx will load (Amaterasu and Saber). Does this mean I need to do porting the long way as in Nebulon's guide? Or is it pointless?
    Make sure you're porting over a character who has the gfx you need to replace. Some gfx files are null, and thus it won't work even if you have them all named correctly. I ran into that problem trying to port Zero over Bladeknight.

SneakyTailsdoll123
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6811 on: July 26, 2014, 12:45:08 PM »

I need more help Lol.
    For some reason "Random" has Sonic's CSS Name on top of it. Bowser is also glitched! He has Scott Pilgrim's CSS Picture (Because I'm using Scott and Deadpool for extra characters).
    Scott's Cosmetic ID is 111 and Deadpool's Cosmetic ID is 110 if it means anything.
    Any help or idea of what the problem is would be appreciated!

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6812 on: July 26, 2014, 01:19:15 PM »

Ok I've started doing external gfx porting for ex characters by using the renaming method(rename the ef file and change the id calls in the psa). It usually works but with a couple character no gfx will load (Amaterasu and Saber). Does this mean I need to do porting the long way as in Nebulon's guide? Or is it pointless?
    does this method eliminate the need to ext the css ater every match?

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6813 on: July 26, 2014, 01:34:08 PM »

does this method eliminate the need to ext the css ater every match?

Yes it does.
    As long as the character doesn't share the ef file with another character.

For example: Sephiroth with Duon's ef file.
    If you choose Sephiroth, you don't need to exit the CSS to choose Marth.
    Why? Because Sephiroth is not using Marth's ef file.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Thomasco2013
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6814 on: July 26, 2014, 08:20:07 PM »

Is there by any chance a a pack of the files, the selcharacters.pac and info.pca/brres and ectectra, basically all files needed for adding the portraits and such that works? Like has space already in it to add in the images? With out editing pat files? Because no matter how hard I try it never works, if there was just the file that already made and confirmed to work.
    EDIT: Let me be more specific, the files already have the patience files edited for the frame count. And have stock images in place to replaced for later use. I tried to use the nebulons packs selcharacters.pac but the game froze try to leave the character selection display and move to the array of icons, more specifically the newly added.
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 10:35:22 PM by Thomasco2013 » Logged

✦Dylan✦
    Holocaust Mastermind
    Extreme Kitten

Inactive, wont be returning

• Awards Tutorial Writer Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6815 on: July 27, 2014, 03:31:37 AM »

A combination of editing their CSSSlotConfig files and their FighterConfig files for brawlex. You need to set them to 10 in the fighterconfig (or to however many you want) then add them into the cssslotconfig data so they'll be selectable from the css. I think there's info in the OP on how to edit those files.
    Where do we get those files?

chocodino
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6816 on: July 27, 2014, 04:35:56 AM »

Is there by any chance a a pack of the files, the selcharacters.pac and info.pca/brres and ectectra, basically all files needed for adding the portraits and such that works? Like has space already in it to add in the images? With out editing pat files? Because no matter how hard I try it never works, if there was just the file that already made and confirmed to work.
    EDIT: Let me be more specific, the files already have the patience files edited for the frame count. And have stock images in place to replaced for later use. I tried to use the nebulons packs selcharacters.pac but the game froze try to leave the character selection display and move to the array of icons, more specifically the newly added.

have you tried the cosmetic  template? [it doesn't have stocks]

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5829&Moderated=All
    « Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 04:36:58 AM by chocodino » Logged

Thomasco2013
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6817 on: July 27, 2014, 06:44:08 AM »

No.... I didn't know that existed wow I'm stupid

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards RAGE!! Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6818 on: July 27, 2014, 09:23:50 AM »

Where do we get those files?
    Right here. It's the first link in the OP.

Xxolimarxx
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6819 on: July 27, 2014, 09:29:07 PM »

Gecko os wont load anything on pikezers brawlex pack, it just goes to normal brawl, i have hook type AxNextframe on and sd cheats on but itll only load normal brawl. Is there any options to configure that im missing?

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6820 on: July 27, 2014, 10:39:46 PM »

Gecko os wont load anything on pikezers brawlex pack, it just goes to normal brawl, i have hook type AxNextframe on and sd cheats on but itll only load normal brawl. Is there any options to configure that im missing?
    AxNextframe should be all you need to change in gecko itself. Since that is an issue with Pikezers pack, try messaging him about it first before posting on the thread... Just a thought. That's what I would have done. (For future reference, I feel like personally that questions like this should be asked directly to the user it is about, and not the general public. If neither of you can figure it out, then feel free to post it!) ~PMCB's words of wisdom~

Gigaeel
    Expert Kitten

"I will create the perfect world" -Light Yagami

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6821 on: July 28, 2014, 02:46:29 AM »

I might have just noobed it up, but Nebulon's pack comes with sf for all those characters right? because my wii just freezes when i use the codeset with the sound code ticked

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6822 on: July 28, 2014, 08:26:44 AM »

I might have just noobed it up, but Nebulon's pack comes with sf for all those characters right? because my wii just freezes when i use the codeset with the sound code ticked
    So wait, are you adding the sound code to it, or removing it? His pack should work just fine if you don't mess with the codes...

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6823 on: July 28, 2014, 12:20:08 PM »

How big is you SD card? Do you have the gameconfig in the root?

ajthag
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6824 on: July 28, 2014, 01:35:03 PM »

Ok im still having trouble with gfx porting(Amaterasu PSA). Using the porting method I've got most of the graphics to show up although some linger longer than they should(there is no terminate gfx in the psa) but its only for a short second or two so its no big deal. The problem is that her disc doesnt show up(air forward attack) and the flowers only show up if Peach is in play. I changed all the external gfx. The fies that control these missing gfx seem to be in the REFF and REFT files but when I imported them into the new ef file the gfx still didnt show up.

Pages:  1 ... 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: