The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I have to ask:

I want to make a Kamen Rider character, but I can't seem to find a Captain Falcon ExModule. Is there one in existence, plans to make one, or a way to do it without the EXModule?


Has anyone discovered why Multi-Man Brawl crashes when playing as an Alloy, even with this mod in use?

I understand that this is geared towards multiplayer matches, but getting added characters to work everywhere would be a great thing to achieve, IMO.

Quote from: KeiroStarr on August 18, 2014, 05:11:39 AM
I have to ask:

I want to make a Kamen Rider character, but I can't seem to find a Captain Falcon ExModule. Is there one in existence, plans to make one, or a way to do it without the EXModule?
Um... It is included in the v2.0.0.x unstable build. Or if you don't trust that I have a link to it here.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on August 18, 2014, 01:46:37 PM
Um... It is included in the v2.0.0.x unstable build. Or if you don't trust that I have a link to it here.

That's weird, I downloaded the v2.0.0.x build and it wasn't in there. either way, thanks! ^^


does anyone else's falco freezes when you select a stage?

Damn... Captain Falcon's Final Smash causes the game to freeze when activated through a clone. >_<


Quote from: KeiroStarr on August 20, 2014, 12:32:54 AM
Damn... Captain Falcon's Final Smash causes the game to freeze when activated through a clone. >_<

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KeiroStarr on August 20, 2014, 12:32:54 AM
Damn... Captain Falcon's Final Smash causes the game to freeze when activated through a clone. >_<

That was stated long ago.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

sorry i missed that then

another thing I've noted is that I have several Marth clones, each with its own moveset. however, I noticed that in battle when faced against each other, their effects tend to override the others. I.e. One character with Ichigo Kurosaki's moveset and another with Lucina's moveset, will sometimes cause them both to use the same effect file at random so sometimes Lucina will irradiate Ichigo dark waves, or Ichigo will have Lucina's yellow sword trail. Has this been noted and is there any workarounds or planned future fixes?


August 20, 2014, 10:53:08 PM #7044 Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 11:12:33 PM by Bgeo25
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 17, 2014, 11:45:23 PM
Freezes with more frequence in Nebulon's pack due to the extreme load of codes in the GCT.
And some PSA's have issues. For example Ryu, Spiderman, Vegeta, Cloud and Sora.

I can't use Sora at all, Ryu has the Neutral B freezing issue since it was created, Vegeta freezes when the sawnd file is introduced (Nebulon's pack doesn't use it so there's no problem) and the Cloud in his pack can't use Final Smash in the air (only freezes when fighting in big stages).
Spiderman was made over Sheik, that's why it has some issues.

I don't have an 'extreme' load of codes in the GCT it's actually just a few. In addition I tested it without PSA characters (regular) and it still freezes when I select a stage. Suggestions?
La Vida Loca

Quote from: Bgeo25 on August 20, 2014, 10:53:08 PM
I don't have an 'extreme' load of codes in the GCT it's actually just a few. In addition I tested it without PSA characters (regular) and it still freezes when I select a stage. Suggestions?

Sounds like the stage you're trying to load might be bugged up then. Try checking both your stages and your stage modules and make sure they're all right for whatever you're using them for.

I had a problem with Brawlex, and I don't know if a fix was stated earlier. Each time I load a clone with their respective character, their GFX conflicts. That's not the problem I have, though. If I exit that match and change the non-clone character to a different one, the clone will suddenly "de-load" their GFX. Like, if I have a Link clone fight Link, then I change the CPU's character from Link to Marth, the Link clone won't have sword slash effects. Is there a way to fix this?

Quote from: Mariohuge on August 21, 2014, 05:57:20 PM
I had a problem with Brawlex, and I don't know if a fix was stated earlier. Each time I load a clone with their respective character, their GFX conflicts. That's not the problem I have, though. If I exit that match and change the non-clone character to a different one, the clone will suddenly "de-load" their GFX. Like, if I have a Link clone fight Link, then I change the CPU's character from Link to Marth, the Link clone won't have sword slash effects. Is there a way to fix this?

You need to back out of the CSS to have a "clean-slate" of the CSS so to speak. It's required in my pack.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Mariohuge on August 21, 2014, 05:57:20 PM
I had a problem with Brawlex, and I don't know if a fix was stated earlier. Each time I load a clone with their respective character, their GFX conflicts. That's not the problem I have, though. If I exit that match and change the non-clone character to a different one, the clone will suddenly "de-load" their GFX. Like, if I have a Link clone fight Link, then I change the CPU's character from Link to Marth, the Link clone won't have sword slash effects. Is there a way to fix this?

That's because most of the sword characters share the same GFX ef_file.
Once a character is deselected, the ef_file is deloaded. It won't load again unless you exit from the CSS and go back in.

He didn't change the GFX in most characters because there are not enough ef_files in the game for all clones.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Nebulon on August 21, 2014, 06:04:59 PM
You need to back out of the CSS to have a "clean-slate" of the CSS so to speak. It's required in my pack.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 21, 2014, 07:50:02 PM
That's because most of the sword characters share the same GFX ef_file.
Once a character is deselected, the ef_file is deloaded. It won't load again unless you exit from the CSS and go back in.

He didn't change the GFX in most characters because there are not enough ef_files in the game for all clones.
Ah, alright then. Thanks for the help. Hopefully this will be fixed/prevented in a future update.