Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2846881 times)
KeiroStarr
Mega Kitten

I was Born for Awesomeness

View Profile Awards
« Reply #7035 on: August 17, 2014, 11:11:39 PM »

I have to ask:

I want to make a Kamen Rider character, but I can't seem to find a Captain Falcon ExModule. Is there one in existence, plans to make one, or a way to do it without the EXModule?

Tiberious
Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7036 on: August 17, 2014, 11:32:47 PM »

Has anyone discovered why Multi-Man Brawl crashes when playing as an Alloy, even with this mod in use?

I understand that this is geared towards multiplayer matches, but getting added characters to work everywhere would be a great thing to achieve, IMO.

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards RAGE!! Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7037 on: August 18, 2014, 07:46:37 AM »

I have to ask:

I want to make a Kamen Rider character, but I can't seem to find a Captain Falcon ExModule. Is there one in existence, plans to make one, or a way to do it without the EXModule?
    Um... It is included in the v2.0.0.x unstable build. Or if you don't trust that I have a link to it here.

KeiroStarr
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7038 on: August 18, 2014, 01:45:44 PM »

Um... It is included in the v2.0.0.x unstable build. Or if you don't trust that I have a link to it here.

That's weird, I downloaded the v2.0.0.x build and it wasn't in there. either way, thanks! ^^

corpsra
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7039 on: August 19, 2014, 04:55:13 PM »

does anyone else's falco freezes when you select a stage?

KeiroStarr
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7040 on: August 19, 2014, 06:32:54 PM »

Damn... Captain Falcon's Final Smash causes the game to freeze when activated through a clone. >_<

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7041 on: August 19, 2014, 06:35:43 PM »

Damn... Captain Falcon's Final Smash causes the game to freeze when activated through a clone. >_<

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7042 on: August 19, 2014, 08:01:42 PM »

That was stated long ago.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

KeiroStarr
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7043 on: August 20, 2014, 01:23:05 PM »

sorry i missed that then

another thing I've noted is that I have several Marth clones, each with its own moveset. however, I noticed that in battle when faced against each other, their effects tend to override the others. I.e. One character with Ichigo Kurosaki's moveset and another with Lucina's moveset, will sometimes cause them both to use the same effect file at random so sometimes Lucina will irradiate Ichigo dark waves, or Ichigo will have Lucina's yellow sword trail. Has this been noted and is there any workarounds or planned future fixes?

Bgeo25
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7044 on: August 20, 2014, 04:53:08 PM »

Freezes with more frequence in Nebulon's pack due to the extreme load of codes in the GCT.
    And some PSA's have issues. For example Ryu, Spiderman, Vegeta, Cloud and Sora.

I can't use Sora at all, Ryu has the Neutral B freezing issue since it was created, Vegeta freezes when the sawnd file is introduced (Nebulon's pack doesn't use it so there's no problem) and the Cloud in his pack can't use Final Smash in the air (only freezes when fighting in big stages).
    Spiderman was made over Sheik, that's why it has some issues.

I don't have an 'extreme' load of codes in the GCT it's actually just a few. In addition I tested it without PSA characters (regular) and it still freezes when I select a stage. Suggestions?
    « Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 05:12:33 PM by Bgeo25 » Logged

La Vida Loca

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7045 on: August 21, 2014, 08:45:20 AM »

I don't have an 'extreme' load of codes in the GCT it's actually just a few. In addition I tested it without PSA characters (regular) and it still freezes when I select a stage. Suggestions?

Sounds like the stage you're trying to load might be bugged up then. Try checking both your stages and your stage modules and make sure they're all right for whatever you're using them for.

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7046 on: August 21, 2014, 11:57:20 AM »

I had a problem with Brawlex, and I don't know if a fix was stated earlier. Each time I load a clone with their respective character, their GFX conflicts. That's not the problem I have, though. If I exit that match and change the non-clone character to a different one, the clone will suddenly "de-load" their GFX. Like, if I have a Link clone fight Link, then I change the CPU's character from Link to Marth, the Link clone won't have sword slash effects. Is there a way to fix this?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7047 on: August 21, 2014, 12:04:59 PM »

I had a problem with Brawlex, and I don't know if a fix was stated earlier. Each time I load a clone with their respective character, their GFX conflicts. That's not the problem I have, though. If I exit that match and change the non-clone character to a different one, the clone will suddenly "de-load" their GFX. Like, if I have a Link clone fight Link, then I change the CPU's character from Link to Marth, the Link clone won't have sword slash effects. Is there a way to fix this?

You need to back out of the CSS to have a "clean-slate" of the CSS so to speak. It's required in my pack.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7048 on: August 21, 2014, 01:50:02 PM »

That's because most of the sword characters share the same GFX ef_file.
    Once a character is deselected, the ef_file is deloaded. It won't load again unless you exit from the CSS and go back in.

He didn't change the GFX in most characters because there are not enough ef_files in the game for all clones.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7049 on: August 21, 2014, 11:17:04 PM »

You need to back out of the CSS to have a "clean-slate" of the CSS so to speak. It's required in my pack.
    That's because most of the sword characters share the same GFX ef_file.
    Once a character is deselected, the ef_file is deloaded. It won't load again unless you exit from the CSS and go back in.

He didn't change the GFX in most characters because there are not enough ef_files in the game for all clones.
    Ah, alright then. Thanks for the help. Hopefully this will be fixed/prevented in a future update.

Pages:  1 ... 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: