Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2845205 times)
AutumnVen
Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards RAGE!! Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7875 on: February 26, 2015, 01:59:08 PM »

OHHHHH!! Ok. Yeah so not concerning the images... You haven't gotten there yet... K. That's the part I'm not figuring out right now.
    Here is what the fighter folder should look like, with all of the required files.
    Don't forget the Dark and Spy files. I know some people don't use them, but I prefer to have everything there. Tongue

I'm still looking into the results screen crash issue that I am having. Also the reasoning for random names on the CSS.

Post Merge: February 26, 2015, 02:15:14 PM
    Fixed my freeze at results screen. You need to make sure to renumber the files in MenSelchrFaceB1100. I updated the tutorial to include this info.

Now I just need to figure out why it shows up as random on the CSS...
    « Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 02:15:14 PM by PMCB » Logged

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7876 on: February 26, 2015, 03:54:55 PM »

Ok I figured out that I placed the entire Black Knight folder(as well the CPS folder) to the fighter folder and that could be why ot wasn't working. I also realized that there where spaces in between "Black" and "Knight" in the "blackknight" folder. After fixing this it still frezes after selecting a stage.

[SIG REMOVED: Please follow the signature height and width rules.]

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7877 on: February 26, 2015, 03:57:10 PM »

Ok I figured out that I placed the entire Black Knight folder(as well the CPS folder) to the fighter folder and that could be why ot wasn't working. I also realized that there where spaces in between "Black" and "Knight" in the "blackknight" folder. After fixing this it still frezes after selecting a stage.

Is your module file well modified and placed?

The module is often the main problem.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7878 on: February 26, 2015, 04:11:40 PM »

Is your module file well modified and placed?

The module is often the main problem.

What do you mean by "well modified"?

I changed the Clone ID to 41 if that's what you mean.
    « Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 04:13:34 PM by omegafalcon » Logged

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7879 on: February 26, 2015, 04:53:09 PM »

Alright. I got everything mostly working. The only thing not working now is the BPs for some odd reason... They only seem to load the single first BP for all of the clones costumes. How I fixed my random name issues? I referred to this thread.
    I have also updated that little tut with the info I used to fix it. I needed to go into the MiscData[30]/AnmTexPat(NW4R/ area and add things there.  Tongue

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7880 on: February 27, 2015, 07:41:31 AM »

Do you have any idea why the clone still isn't working?

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it. But how do I get the PSA to work?
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 09:30:13 AM by omegafalcon » Logged

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7881 on: February 27, 2015, 08:29:44 AM »

Do you have any idea why the clone still isn't working?

Nevermind, I fixed it. But how do I get the PSA to work?
    Well... I know I personally used this PSA for my black knight, but any should work really...

What about it isn't working? Does it still crash after SSS, or does something weird happen during battle?

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7882 on: February 27, 2015, 09:42:29 AM »

Well... I know I personally used this PSA for my black knight, but any should work really...

What about it isn't working? Does it still crash after SSS, or does something weird happen during battle?

Actually everything worked up until I go into the match, for some reason Black Knights attack are the same as Ganon's. Also when I try to change his colour and enter a match I end up as a Ganon recolour instead of Black Knight.

My PSA didn't come with a "FitMotionEtc" file, is this why his moveset isn't changed?

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7883 on: February 27, 2015, 10:02:19 AM »

Actually everything worked up until I go into the match, for some reason Black Knights attack are the same as Ganon's. Also when I try to change his colour and enter a match I end up as a Ganon recolour instead of Black Knight.

My PSA didn't come with a "FitMotionEtc" file, is this why his moveset isn't changed?
    Alright. So for your color issue you probably don't have all the color slots filled in. Here are some recolors of the black knight that you would need to add to the fighter folder.

I know the PSA that I use requires you to use his down-taunt to pull out his sword.

The FitMotionEtc file is needed in order for him to have new animations. He may still have the new PSA hitboxes and such because of the FitGanon file, but because the animation file ins't there he doesn't look like he is doing anything.

On the vault, it seems that the Black Knight hacks that are labeled PSA don't actually come with the full PSA. Idk why that is, but either way you should make sure to have the FitGanon.pac and FitGanonMotionEtc.pac to ensure that you do have a different PSA. Tongue

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7884 on: February 27, 2015, 11:48:13 AM »

Alright. So for your color issue you probably don't have all the color slots filled in. Here are some recolors of the black knight that you would need to add to the fighter folder.

I know the PSA that I use requires you to use his down-taunt to pull out his sword.

The FitMotionEtc file is needed in order for him to have new animations. He may still have the new PSA hitboxes and such because of the FitGanon file, but because the animation file ins't there he doesn't look like he is doing anything.

On the vault, it seems that the Black Knight hacks that are labeled PSA don't actually come with the full PSA. Idk why that is, but either way you should make sure to have the FitGanon.pac and FitGanonMotionEtc.pac to ensure that you do have a different PSA. Tongue

Ok I downloaded the Sword Ganon you have and added the files to Black Knights fighter file. I do have a question though; the "FitGanonMotionEtc" files have "Darknut Sword" and "TP Sword" in the file name, should I remove them from the fie name?

Also, Thanks for the recolours, how do I add them? I got the "Black Knight Recolours (PoR)" one.
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 11:54:06 AM by omegafalcon » Logged

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7885 on: February 27, 2015, 01:16:25 PM »

I personally like what the TP sword looks like. Either one works. You can open the files in BrawlBox and view their models if you really want to figure out which one you want.

You would rename those files as "fitBlackKnightMotionEtc".  You would also rename the recolors to fitBlackKnight00, fitBlackKnight01, fitBlackKnight02, etc...

You would then place those files into the fighter/blackknight folder.

omegafalcon
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7886 on: February 27, 2015, 05:36:54 PM »

Ok
    I personally like what the TP sword looks like. Either one works. You can open the files in BrawlBox and view their models if you really want to figure out which one you want.

You would rename those files as "fitBlackKnightMotionEtc".  You would also rename the recolors to fitBlackKnight00, fitBlackKnight01, fitBlackKnight02, etc...

You would then place those files into the fighter/blackknight folder.

OK I got the clone to work, did you figure out the issue with the CSS portraits?

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7887 on: February 27, 2015, 06:54:21 PM »

Edited cause I basically ended up fixing it myself but it might be useful to note:

So I've just recently updated to BrawlEx 2.0 stable and I'm having trouble with kirby. I keep getting silent crashes when loading stages, so apparently I'm missing files. I updated everyone's config files to version 2 by resaving them and I'm in the process of checking each character now.

It seems that Luigi and Yoshi both needed to have their version 2 config files remade from scratch to be kirby compatible while everyone else could just have their v1 config files resaved with the newest BrawlEx Configuration tool to be updated. Not sure if there's an issue with updating their v1's to v2 or what but regardless I ended up solving my own problem so you can disregard this unless you've got a similar kirby issue. I'll update this post if more character seem to have the same issue but I'm going through the roster and all seems fine now.
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 07:34:23 PM by secretchaos1 » Logged

Tyshy
    Lol Kitten

Super Smash Sisters Creator

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7888 on: February 27, 2015, 08:48:08 PM »

Does brawlex support all star SSE and classic yet?

Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Cyprus
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7889 on: February 27, 2015, 09:32:57 PM »

So I come back again with online help so when I create a room it gives me the screech of death is there something wrong with online BrawlEx or am I just being stupid?
    Also I wanna edit the GCT that came with Nebulon's pack but I can't seem to just add the simple online code into it so I can play online with his pack so I'm just using another GCT I made (Which is just a replacement until I make the new one) so if someone can help me with that also I will pay you my respect for that please.
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 09:45:55 PM by Cyprus » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 523 524 525 [526] 527 528 529 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: