The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

i personally prefer gecko..but that's just me. :P

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 12, 2014, 03:40:53 AM
yea
its buggy so it was never released*cough*sdhcextension*cough*
Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 12, 2014, 03:40:53 AM
yea
its buggy so it was never released*cough*sdhcextension*cough*
How do I exactly get it to work. I used it with FPC 3.5.1b and my brawlex codes and it doesn't load.

Welp, got Louie working with gecko.
Now where is that Riivo solution... Somewhere hidden in the depths of space.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: Yukko's srs faic on January 12, 2014, 05:28:30 AM
Welp, got Louie working with gecko.
Now where is that Riivo solution... Somewhere hidden in the depths of space.
You should invest in the SDHC Extension. It actually works. It works and we have the riivo space we need.

question..

Bx_fighter.rel is loaded even using the normal FPC 3.5.1(not B)
and brawl loads it if it is on the module folder inside a brawl ISO or WBFS backup?

Quote from: OmegaS3 on January 12, 2014, 05:49:53 AM
You should invest in the SDHC Extension. It actually works. It works and we have the riivo space we need.

How did you get it to work with BrawlEx?

I was thinking of using this http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51912.0 with FPC 3.5.1b and custom CSS code for two pf folders and just use the same id's since they would be using the same codesets like put 3F files in both of them since 3F would be in your gct.

Haven't tested any of this just thinking about it,If this is true then wouldn't we have 200 characters split 100/100(if we can figure out how to have over 50 CSS slots that is).

I got the csp to work for the extra character but now the names of the csps have disappeared. Does anyone know why?

Quote from: shadowXtreme on January 12, 2014, 06:32:52 AM
question..

Bx_fighter.rel is loaded even using the normal FPC 3.5.1(not B)
and brawl loads it if it is on the module folder inside a brawl ISO or WBFS backup?
it should, FPC 3.5.1b only fixing the music loading correctly when the Common files is replaced from the start! its the Modules inside Common2 file that loads both Fighter and Bx_fighter

and I guess it should work if you set up correctly since Common2/Sora_melee is loading stuff from the Module folder inside the ISO/WFST and now Common2 file also looking for the bx_fighter that calls for the all BrawlEx4 folder! the FPC code only calls "If this file exist on SD Card, Load that instead from the ISO". so my best guess is bx_fighter would also look inside ISO for those 4 folders if you added them or planing to have it on a SD Card
Stupid Tinypic :C

why does the game crash whenever I try to get both me and the cpu to be the same extra character?

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 12, 2014, 07:29:30 AM
How did you get it to work with BrawlEx?

I was thinking of using this http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51912.0 with FPC 3.5.1b and custom CSS code for two pf folders and just use the same id's since they would be using the same codesets like put 3F files in both of them since 3F would be in your gct.

Haven't tested any of this just thinking about it,If this is true then wouldn't we have 200 characters split 100/100(if we can figure out how to have over 50 CSS slots that is).
It was easy. Once you have brawlex started and working for you. Just download this.

http://projectmgame.com/en/news/patch-and-launcher

Extract it to the root of your sd card. Then add this code to your .gct.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now all you have to do is load homebrew channel and boot up Project M Launcher and hit play. Your Done.

This allows you to to exceed the 2gb worth of hacks and also supports SDHC SD cards. It's something to invest in for Riivo users or someone who has more than 2gb worth of hacks.

Quote from: Sora_pikazz.rel on January 12, 2014, 11:22:23 AM
it should, FPC 3.5.1b only fixing the music loading correctly when the Common files is replaced from the start! its the Modules inside Common2 file that loads both Fighter and Bx_fighter

and I guess it should work if you set up correctly since Common2/Sora_melee is loading stuff from the Module folder inside the ISO/WFST and now Common2 file also looking for the bx_fighter that calls for the all BrawlEx4 folder! the FPC code only calls "If this file exist on SD Card, Load that instead from the ISO". so my best guess is bx_fighter would also look inside ISO for those 4 folders if you added them or planing to have it on a SD Card

thanks for answering P:, but i have to add that I already figured it out myself, yes ,bx fighter loads inside an iso, I tryed the brawlex 1.1.2.1 build (for DVD-WBFS backups, ) , I puted  all config files on the root of my backup, and the other files inside the files folder, and I got a crash xD,. then I did another Backup but without BX_Fighter, and everything worked, but Dantarion Alternate Stage Loader didnt, then I Builted another backup, but replacing BrawEx Common2 with the original, and everything worked, even the ASL code,..

my first guess is that common2 (not _en) and Bx_folder should be on the SD, and the config files should be on the root of brawl game backup, to make BrawlEx1.1.2.1 work.. I should try that later..

-- By the way. and as I said before, common2_en messes up ASL code, that file is the cause of why ASL code dont work with brawlEx...


a question, is it true that only the Fixed modules that comes with the package is cloneable? like the Ft_pikachu BX 1.1.rel? I just want to be sure cause I will try to create a module that is not there to be useable but I want to be sure my work is not in vain
Stupid Tinypic :C

why does it crash at the stage selection screen whenever I use the cloned and original pikachu at the same time but not with any other clones?

Wait. With this clone engine, does that mean we could just set up Dr.Mario, Roy, Dixie, Pra_Mai, Toon Zelda, and Tetra a character slot and they'd work fine? :happy:

No we can't because these characters are not in the disc. There are just some files who mention them, nothing else.