The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 03, 2014, 01:38:06 AM
So...
What CSS codes will we need to turn off for the custom CSS to work?

The only CSS code i have had the issue with so far is the 'giga and company css fix' code.
Though any code that might alter your CSS in any way will probably cause issues.

The Independent pokemon engine PROBABLY will cause issues. the alloys and GIGA company code will probably alter it as well. and any other kind of CSS expansion codes will definitely cause issues

So just disable all codes related to the CSS and add the codes provided?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


alright guys. im going to stream me using and adding characters. if u want to see how to add them, feel free to drop buy. im also in a call with shadowwolf, so dont mind him
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 03, 2014, 01:54:33 AM
So just disable all codes related to the CSS and add the codes provided?

you should only need to disable CSS expansion codes, the independant pokemon engine, Giga and company, and the Giga and Company CSS fix V2.

So can you change GFX stuff? Like BPs, CSPs, Character icons? Or SFX stuff like their voices? Is this fully functional like the PM clone engine?

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 03, 2014, 01:56:51 AM
alright guys. im going to stream me using and adding characters. if u want to see how to add them, feel free to drop buy. im also in a call with shadowwolf, so dont mind him

I'd love to, but I forgot the link. ^^;

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vocroth on January 03, 2014, 01:59:42 AM
So can you change GFX stuff? Like BPs, CSPs, Character icons? Or SFX stuff like their voices? Is this fully functional like the PM clone engine?

Currently, i have no idea if you can change sounds, gfx, or CSPs. and what do you mean by fully functioning? if you mean stable...yea its pretty stable. just currently kinda complicated for  some people to understand how to get working. other then that, the only downside is that you can only clone characters that he has included modules for in the download.

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

January 03, 2014, 02:12:44 AM #189 Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 02:13:53 AM by sammi-husky
i will probably be making a video as well, which i will upload and link here when its done.

until then, for people using gecko, the download i posted earlier should work

Just to make it clear (I don't use this Clone Engine yet, but that doesn't matter):

BP's and CSP's cannot be changed yet. If they can, they will be replacing someone's else, as in Project M.

SFX cannot be changed because there isn't a free SFX slot.

There is a way, however, to make them have their own SFX.
What Project M did, was to make (or modify an existing) Mewtwo and changed his SFX ID to match Galleom's.
Then, I don't know if they made a code so Mewtwo had Galleom's SFX, then decided to change Galleom's voice.
They did the same thing for Roy, but instead of Galleom, they used Duon.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Whose BP's and CSP's did project m change?

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 03, 2014, 02:06:19 AM
You should also post that on Youtube.

sure
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I got this pinned.

Only thing is, I need to figure out how to edit the ft_marth BX rel.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 03, 2014, 03:07:22 AM
I think I got this pinned.

Only thing is, I need to figure out how to edit the ft_marth BX rel.
PW's Module Editor.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]