The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This is absolutely incredible - I'll have to try it out in a little while, but first I'm gonna watch that stream and tutorial video.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

As for the Gamecube controller desync bug, I think it's the File Patch 3.5.1b code that's causing it.

Because I removed everything relating to BrawlEx except the File Patch 3.5.1b code, and I still got the occasional desync.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: shadowXtreme on January 03, 2014, 03:01:36 PM
damn I am having some troubles with this!!!

I early tried BrawlEx with a Brawl non modified wbfs, and it worked
now I am trying again, but with a modified iso (Stage expansion 2.0, Cbliss ready), and I am
getting freezes before entering to the css, damn!,
Cbliss modifies selcharacter_en, selmap_en, and in my case the common5_en, that could be the problem? because I am really getting sick with this xD,. I am making a new wbfs, but with the original selcharacter_en, and a selmap modified for Stage expansion 2.0 only, (but I left some CBLISS modified files around, -_-)

CBLISS isn't compatible with this unfortunately, so that could be your problem

You know, I can understand everything of this but the code.
The code is the part I can't understand.
I don't know how to edit those types or codes, nor hexing.
And Brawl- is different from vBrawl.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

i will be making a vbrawl tut later today, hopefully that will clear some issues, as people can follow that one exactly

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 03, 2014, 07:56:56 PM
i will be making a vbrawl tut later today, hopefully that will clear some issues, as people can follow that one exactly

Everything in your tutorial for Brawl Minus was the same as I expected, but the coding part was totally different.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 03, 2014, 08:05:40 PM
Everything in your tutorial for Brawl Minus was the same as I expected, but the coding part was totally different.

For vBrawl, just use the default css code in the OP, add one to the icon count number, then add a number you want to use for the ID of that slot right before the 0's start. if just one extra slot, you should add 3F.

You mean, this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


To add one extra slot.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Change the line

06680DE0 00000024

to

06680DE0 00000025.

You have to add 1 to the end for each slot you add.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

This is how I get it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

That's how I've got mine, and it's working, so yeah.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 03, 2014, 08:32:33 PM
This is how I get it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That should be perfect

I got the module fixed and tested it on Dolphin, and I got...... an extra slot that loads Independent Charizard.....

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 03, 2014, 09:44:37 PM
I got the module fixed and tested it on Dolphin, and I got...... an extra slot that loads Independent Charizard.....

Lolwut O.o How exactly is that fixed? XD

Thought this was pretty funny. I used 3 cloned characters (Marth, Ike, Sonic) and used Pictochat. It said "Now Entering: RSBE01"


Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.