The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 06, 2014, 10:19:21 PM
MiscData 97? I don't think so.

All right. So I'm guessing it worked.

What I mean to say is, it is unused, or do you have a clone occupying it already?

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quote from: Hosernaut on January 06, 2014, 10:24:12 PM
What I mean to say is, it is unused, or do you have a clone occupying it already?

No, it's not occupied.

Erm... If someone could help me on that one
I have a new CSP, yay, I have a new CSS... yay too
Except ... For some reason, the "random" CSS is also replaced by my new CSS...? ôo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And I didn't replaced anything, I just added two files (the name and face of the CSS)

January 06, 2014, 10:32:33 PM #679 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 10:34:16 PM by Hosernaut
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 06, 2014, 10:24:48 PM
No, it's not occupied.

Here you go

I've included all the files you need. If you just drop them into their respective folders, and import the Misc data 97 file into your Sc_character.pac, you should be good to go. I included a Wii Fit Trainer folder with one mario costume, so you can test it out before adding your PSA.

Also, the BPs are not showing up, along with the CSS icon. I'm not quite sure what I'm missing there, but I'll figure it out tonight.

If for any reason it doesn't work, let me know, along with where it freezes.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Quote from: LJSTAR on January 06, 2014, 10:27:24 PM
Erm... If someone could help me on that one
I have a new CSP, yay, I have a new CSS... yay too
Except ... For some reason, the "random" CSS is also replaced by my new CSS...? ôo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And I didn't replaced anything, I just added two files (the name and face of the CSS)
I was having that issue. Make sure you didn't replace the random css icon texture. If you didn't then double check everything you did. It took me awhile but I just perfected my CSS. I have 3 slots to spare.

Quote from: Hosernaut on January 06, 2014, 10:32:33 PM
Here you go

I've included all the files you need. If you just drop them into their respective folders, and import the Misc data 97 file into your Sc_character.pac, you should be good to go. I included a Wii Fit Trainer folder with one mario costume, so you can test it out before adding your PSA.

Also, the BPs are not showing up, along with the CSS icon. I'm not quite sure what I'm missing there, but I'll figure it out tonight.

If for any reason it doesn't work, let me know, along with where it freezes.

Thanks. And I will. :3

Quote from: OmegaS3 on January 06, 2014, 10:35:10 PM
I was having that issue. Make sure you didn't replace the random css icon texture. If you didn't then double check everything you did. It took me awhile but I just perfected my CSS. I have 3 slots to spare.

I double checked, I don't really get what I did wrong and I didn't replaced anything, I added new entries for the AnmTexPat, I renamed those "new entries", I added the CSS's name and face images, renamed them [...]

In your case, what was the problem ?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 06, 2014, 10:20:25 PM
Oh? OK then, then yes, it'll be FitPitExSpy.pac/pcs.

Last question. Which FitDark I use. Pits, or Captain Falcons?..

Quote from: LJSTAR on January 06, 2014, 10:48:10 PM
I double checked, I don't really get what I did wrong and I didn't replaced anything, I added new entries for the AnmTexPat, I renamed those "new entries", I added the CSS's name and face images, renamed them [...]

In your case, what was the problem ?

Well I had a few problems. I had to make sure the Character Name, Franchise Symbol, CSS Icon, CSPs and Icon Name was all named currently and properly inserted into the AnmTexPat. Also I had to make sure the frame count of the MenSelChrTopA - I was correct or all I got was random icons.

Quote from: Batman on January 06, 2014, 10:51:57 PM
Last question. Which FitDark I use. Pits, or Captain Falcons?..

Falcon's. Because Goku WAS originally rigged over Falcon.

So I'm following sammi's method for custom CSS icons right now. I'm pretty sure I followed it right, but all my cloned icons are now that CSS icon, instead of just the one I wanted.

Anyone have any idea why this would happen?

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.

Oh joy, now I'm getting a freeze whenever I try to enter the CSS. It's not the filesize limit on my SC_Selchar either; that's 3.7-something and my Selchar is 3.6.
https://www.mediafire.com/?s8gn2kvhyyz4s38
Any Brawl wizards got a clue as to what's going on? If it's any help, I included my SFX folder. I had been trying to replace ASF's announcer calls with my own, and Sawndz spat out a very small BRSAR instead of SAWND. I don't think that'd be what's causing the freeze, though.

anyone know how to fix the issue when cloning project M mewtwo that it causes him to not be able to use shadow ball? I've been trying for 2 days to figure it out with no luck.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: Kaizaran on January 06, 2014, 11:08:10 PM
Oh joy, now I'm getting a freeze whenever I try to enter the CSS. It's not the filesize limit on my SC_Selchar either; that's 3.7-something and my Selchar is 3.6.
https://www.mediafire.com/?s8gn2kvhyyz4s38
Any Brawl wizards got a clue as to what's going on? If it's any help, I included my SFX folder. I had been trying to replace ASF's announcer calls with my own, and Sawndz spat out a very small BRSAR instead of SAWND. I don't think that'd be what's causing the freeze, though.

I think that's why it is freezing. I'm pretty sure you need a .sawnd if you're replacing sound files. I haven't messed with that yet though.

Currently taking Stock Icon requests.
In need of an animator for a few moves for my PSA. PM me if interested.