The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Since I'm running out of ideas on how to fix this problem I uploaded my files in case someone needs them to help me... https://www.mediafire.com/?i2joi8uglfverge

Still having the problem with trying to clone marth on CSS and it loads as a random icon and freezes when hovering over it.
-

January 07, 2014, 08:17:36 PM #736 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 08:25:06 PM by sammi-husky
Quote from: the98pika on January 07, 2014, 07:58:47 PM
Since I'm running out of ideas on how to fix this problem I uploaded my files in case someone needs them to help me... https://www.mediafire.com/?i2joi8uglfverge

Still having the problem with trying to clone marth on CSS and it loads as a random icon and freezes when hovering over it.

I'll take a looksee :P

Well, I'm not gonna continue trying to to expand the character roster for now..I'd rather expirament with other awesome stuff that may be possible with the engine.

Anybody got any cool ideas for me to expirament with? :3

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 07, 2014, 08:17:36 PM
I'll take a looksee :P

Well, I'm not gonna continue trying to to expand the character roster for now..I'd rather expirament with other awesome stuff that may be possible with the engine.

Anybody got any cool ideas for me to expirament with? :3
Thanks! :D
-

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 07, 2014, 08:17:36 PM
Anybody got any cool ideas for me to expirament with? :3
Transforming characters. :L
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: sammi-husky on January 07, 2014, 08:45:29 PM
Lol I was gonna cook into that already :P
Cool.

How about putting a tether onto someone like, say Yoshi? You gotta do more than just edit the .dat file.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Anybody get this to work on usbloadergx?If you did what settings did you change?

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 07, 2014, 09:10:38 PM
Anybody get this to work on usbloadergx?If you did what settings did you change?

Check your hooktype and make sure it's AXNextFrame. If USBloader GX doesn't let you change that, then use Configurable USB Loader instead.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 07, 2014, 09:02:56 PM
Cool.

How about putting a tether onto someone like, say Yoshi? You gotta do more than just edit the .dat file.
To add to this, crawling and gliding would be great as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 07, 2014, 09:24:53 PM
To add to this, crawling and gliding would be great as well.

i'll look into both, i think i can engable them both..maybe. might take some poking around

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 07, 2014, 09:15:40 PM
Check your hooktype and make sure it's AXNextFrame. If USBloader GX doesn't let you change that, then use Configurable USB Loader instead.

Or he can use USBLOADERGX 3.0 r1218 , I was having a LOT of trouble with random icons and freezes, and this usb loader fixed everything xD

I had not problems runinig exbrawl with Configurable Usb Loader also, but I coudnt make gameConfig.tx work

January 07, 2014, 10:02:10 PM #746 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 10:18:40 PM by Segtendo
It's awesome. I set up a slot for the Scott Pilgrim PSA. Got everything down except for the announcer call, which I want to direct to the Wolverine announcer, who says "Special."

However, I'm looking at the DAT in HxD, and offset 0x18 has "00" as the value. Any idea what to do?

EDIT: Actually, I copied 0x1A to 0x1D, which gave the Scott Pilgrim slot the "Special" announcer. How to get the values, I do not know...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 07, 2014, 10:33:05 PM #747 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 10:34:05 PM by Don Jon Bravo
Quote from: sammi-husky on January 07, 2014, 08:17:36 PM
I'll take a looksee :P

Well, I'm not gonna continue trying to to expand the character roster for now..I'd rather expirament with other awesome stuff that may be possible with the engine.

Anybody got any cool ideas for me to expirament with? :3
welp
ive been trying to give gigabowser his own spot
his fighter config is 30
he uses bowser's rel
im using bowser's cosmetics and stuff for gigabowser for testing purposes
so i added 30 to the CSS code
its showing bowser
but when i choose him it loads Mario
so yea
would be kinda neat to get him his own slot
also for the fighting alloys
will be doing some more testing

Quote from: shadowXtreme on January 07, 2014, 10:02:02 PM
Or he can use USBLOADERGX 3.0 r1218 , I was having a LOT of trouble with random icons and freezes, and this usb loader fixed everything xD

I had not problems runinig exbrawl with Configurable Usb Loader also, but I coudnt make gameConfig.tx work

Can you link me to that version of gx?

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 07, 2014, 10:33:05 PM
welp
ive been trying to give gigabowser his own spot
his fighter config is 30
he uses bowser's rel
im using bowser's cosmetics and stuff for gigabowser for testing purposes
so i added 30 to the CSS code
its showing bowser
but when i choose him it loads Mario
so yea
would be kinda neat to get him his own slot
also for the fighting alloys
will be doing some more testing

they already have their own slots. just add GIGA'S id to the CSS code, without any .rel or configs and it should work :P i haven't been home yet so i couldn't get to making the tutorial or looking at that sdcard from 98Pika yet :/ should be home in half an hour or so