The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 13, 2014, 07:47:41 PM
What about a Ganondorf REL?!
Just be patient.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 13, 2014, 07:47:41 PM
That's the most wanted in KC:MM.
*cough*Fixed.*cough*
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 13, 2014, 07:14:07 PM
im working on a captain falcon .rel right now. only a few wierd bugs to work out, think you could take a look at it pikazz? the only 2 Major problems are that it has is that when captain falcon dies, he stays on the top platform and...well stays there. game doesn't freeze though, you can still pause the game and quit. and the cpu will still try to fight.

the other thing is that his final smash freezes. most likely because the car is an article.

here's the link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/opmv9f4lk8t1pc3/ft_captainex.rel


the other strange bugs are, if you use aerial side-b, he does some strange spin mid-air after the attack. if you shield, he's stuck in shield until you dodge.
and his jab100 animation locks and loops itself over and over if you try it
I am bad about articles :c I cant promise anything
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 13, 2014, 07:47:41 PM
What about a Ganondorf REL?!
That's the most wanted in Brawl Vault.
:mewtwo: ^^
This. I would like to have both Ganon and Demise, alongside them Akuma/Oni. Can we make that happen?
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: Yukko's srs faic on January 13, 2014, 08:24:20 PM
:mewtwo: ^^
This. I would like to have both Ganon and Demise, alongside them Akuma/Oni. Can we make that happen?

i'll try. i don't think ganon has any articles to speak of...i think..lol. i'll give it a try

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 13, 2014, 08:30:46 PM
i'll try. i don't think ganon has any articles to speak of...i think..lol. i'll give it a try
I actually thought giving ganon a try! but I have hard time to get stuff I need D: my Wiiscrubber dont want to scrub the ISO or the dropbox side doesnt work atm :x
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 13, 2014, 08:58:04 PM
I got a ganon rel by using wiiscrubber.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v8ecen7u7di8e1v/ft_ganon.rel
. . .

._.

You can't use a normal Ganon rel...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 13, 2014, 09:07:06 PM
. . .

._.

You can't use a normal Ganon rel...
I think he ment to me that I couldn't get one D: xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 13, 2014, 09:07:06 PM
. . .

._.

You can't use a normal Ganon rel...

he meant, pikazz could use it to make the exmodule XD since you need to start with one in order to modify it lol

Oh. My bad.

Sorry for misunderstanding.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Its cool,anyway I tried the file patch code 3.5.3 upgrade

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=51912.0

It wouldn't switch folders and it froze on css...

January 13, 2014, 09:27:58 PM #1033 Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 09:30:54 PM by Yukko's srs faic
:rage: NO! IT WON'T GO PAST THE BLACK SCREEN! Is it over the file size still!? I don't know! I need to check once I take the SD card over the wii U... maybe the stock icons went over the limit... by the way... does the RunLength compression work with this or not?

Post Merge: January 13, 2014, 09:30:54 PM

Nope. Not over the limit! Isn't this just great... Once again, can anyone help me? It finishes the loading screen, and then freezes at a black screen! I don't understand... It doesn't make the beep of death, it just stops there!
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: Yukko's srs faic on January 13, 2014, 09:27:58 PM
:rage: NO! IT WON'T GO PAST THE BLACK SCREEN! Is it over the file size still!? I don't know! I need to check once I take the SD card over the wii U... maybe the stock icons went over the limit... by the way... does the RunLength compression work with this or not?

Post Merge: January 13, 2014, 09:30:54 PM

Nope. Not over the limit! Isn't this just great... Once again, can anyone help me? It finishes the loading screen, and then freezes at a black screen! I don't understand... It doesn't make the beep of death, it just stops there!

I haven't tested runlength, but probably not. :/