The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh wow that list of soundbanks~! Also you guys are making such great progress with this CSS stuff I never know what I'm gonna see next time I check in.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on January 16, 2014, 03:56:54 AM
I'm not sure if this has been already discussed, sorry if it was, but how can I add Zero Suit Samus, Sheik and the Pokemons to the CSS? I've tried to simply add their ID to the CSS code (04 for Zero Suit Samus), but nothing happened. I'm currently using ASF1nk's pack.

Custom CSS V3 [spunit262] (Default CSS)
0668310C 00000030
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800014 94A30004
3B7B0001 2C1B0032
4180FFE8 48000038
04690338 48000068
066900D8 00000008
2C170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000024 <----CSS Icon Count
00010203 06070811
12091A0E 1716131B
21260D05 14101F25
200B270C 15242218
0A231929 00000000

Did you add to the css icon count? It will be a different number on Asf1nk's pack like 3C or something. you just add however many characters you put in to that count.

Like this.

3C + 3 = 3F

Anything after F goes to the next actual number like 40. You probably already knew how hex count works, but just incase.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


January 16, 2014, 05:55:09 AM #1112 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 06:41:53 AM by ASF1nk
I created the soundbank list using BrawlBox.

About the GFX tutorial, I've been really busy lately, but ill try to get to it soon. Keep in mind you will have to get your hands dirty with PSA if you don't want conflicting GFX.

@ToadKart
I believe you're using the wrong bx_fighter.rel. You're using BrawlEx v1.1.2.1, but that's only if you're loading the files from DVD.

Use the bx_fighter from BrawlEx v1.1.2.0.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on January 16, 2014, 05:55:09 AM
I created the soundbank list using BrawlBox.

About the GFX tutorial, I've been really busy lately, but ill try to get to it soon. Keep in mind you will have to get your hands dirty with PSA if you don't wan't conflicting GFX.

@ToadKart
I believe you're using the wrong bx_fighter.rel. You're using BrawlEx v1.1.2.1, but that's only if you're loading the files from DVD.

Use the bx_fighter from BrawlEx v1.1.2.0.

Always a good way to learn is something simple like this.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: ASF1nk on January 16, 2014, 05:55:09 AM
I created the soundbank list using BrawlBox.

About the GFX tutorial, I've been really busy lately, but ill try to get to it soon. Keep in mind you will have to get your hands dirty with PSA if you don't wan't conflicting GFX.

@ToadKart
I believe you're using the wrong bx_fighter.rel. You're using BrawlEx v1.1.2.1, but that's only if you're loading the files from DVD.

Use the bx_fighter from BrawlEx v1.1.2.0.


take your time man. im sure were all grateful enough that we have the clone engine working thus far, besides just the fact that your GOING to make one eventually is enough :P

can't wait to see it!

Made BrawlEx today's blog feature! I'd say that it deserves it for what it's accomplished.

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: ASF1nk on January 16, 2014, 05:55:09 AM
I created the soundbank list using BrawlBox.

About the GFX tutorial, I've been really busy lately, but ill try to get to it soon. Keep in mind you will have to get your hands dirty with PSA if you don't wan't conflicting GFX.

@ToadKart
I believe you're using the wrong bx_fighter.rel. You're using BrawlEx v1.1.2.1, but that's only if you're loading the files from DVD.

Use the bx_fighter from BrawlEx v1.1.2.0.


I figured PSA was involved on decloning characters but it is great to know we can finally have truly independent clones. I look forward to your tutorial.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Convour on January 16, 2014, 06:12:05 AM
Made BrawlEx today's blog feature! I'd say that it deserves it for what it's accomplished.

Whew! lol awesome!

I'm certain this has been asked before, so my apologies in advance for being a broken record, but is this compatible with Project M? If it is, will just following the Vanilla Meathod work or does it need special treatment?

Quote from: Dark Aura on January 16, 2014, 06:26:36 AM
I'm certain this has been asked before, so my apologies in advance for being a broken record, but is this compatible with Project M? If it is, will just following the Vanilla Meathod work or does it need special treatment?

Totally not compatible with PM.

Had some IRL problems to resolve through almost half of Janurary hence why I haven't been able to even try to make a .rel for Toony. I'll begin this weekend since the problem is resolved.


Quote from: ASF1nk on January 16, 2014, 05:55:09 AM
I created the soundbank list using BrawlBox.

About the GFX tutorial, I've been really busy lately, but ill try to get to it soon. Keep in mind you will have to get your hands dirty with PSA if you don't want conflicting GFX.

@ToadKart
I believe you're using the wrong bx_fighter.rel. You're using BrawlEx v1.1.2.1, but that's only if you're loading the files from DVD.

Use the bx_fighter from BrawlEx v1.1.2.0.


I still got the same result with that bx_fighter.rel. Would I need to replace all of the other files from 1.1.2.1 with the ones from 1.1.2.0 as well or is that the only one that's different?

I know a while back ASF1nk explained how to add costumes to the roster, and I tested it out with Mario and it's just plain not accessing the 01 slot skin and replacing it with the 06 slot skin. I'm thinking it's due to the code I used on the CSSSlot.dat file in a Hex Editor. I basically copied ASF1nk's code from Fox from the second half of his post here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.msg1210136#msg1210136

Would be a big help if there's a post or something that refers how to do this for every character since some have different amounts of costumes.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

i stopped playing brawl ages ago i would like to test this out but since im kinda lazy to set up everything :af: would anyone that has like 10 or something around that number of slots added or  send me his entire private folder and codes? i dont care wich characters are there since i would replace them latter on.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

something I did with some help with PW:
Lets the Swap begin! [beta]

as you can see in the video, I used a modified Jigglypuff and Marth Modules to make them able to switch between eachother! as you see in the end of the video, they switch but they dont appear on the stage :/
thats the only thing missing! and i think I know whats cause the error!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Can you use the extra stage loader and BrawlX together?
Can you use Cbliss and BrawlX together?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822