Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2843449 times)
shadowXtreme
Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1080 on: January 15, 2014, 12:42:30 AM »

Is there a way to make ASL code to work with BRawlEX?

TheSuperestSmashBros
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1081 on: January 15, 2014, 01:08:40 AM »

1. Pretty sure You need ft_kirby.rel from the modules folder.
2. Nope
3. Use the included program to edit the FighterConfig.
4. Maybe have them use the generic soundbank 000?

for Q1.  I do have the ft_kirby.rel in and it is still freezing, does it work for you?

Edit for Q1:  Nevermind, I watched the brawlminus tutorial instead of vbrawl tutorial at first since it came out first, but now looking at the vbrawl tutorial, I see I have to change it to none for kirby in the resources section of the fighter config using the utility.

for Q3.  Do you just check the boxes of what colors you want to add in the config utility program? because I
tried that, and i still can only scroll through the regular costumes though.

for Q4.  Hmmm, where do you switch the sound bank?

Edit for Q4: I also noticed that you can switch soundbanks with the utility as well.  So Thank you for helping anyways though.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 01:27:30 AM by TheSuperestSmashBros » Logged

Sammi Husky
Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1082 on: January 15, 2014, 01:33:10 AM »

for Q1.  I do have the ft_kirby.rel in and it is still freezing, does it work for you?

Edit for Q1:  Nevermind, I watched the brawlminus tutorial instead of vbrawl tutorial at first since it came out first, but now looking at the vbrawl tutorial, I see I have to change it to none for kirby in the resources section of the fighter config using the utility.

for Q3.  Do you just check the boxes of what colors you want to add in the config utility program? because I
    tried that, and i still can only scroll through the regular costumes though.

for Q4.  Hmmm, where do you switch the sound bank?

Edit for Q4: I also noticed that you can switch soundbanks with the utility as well.  So Thank you for helping anyways though.

heh Tongue sorry bout that. i play minus almost exclusively so i ended up using that for the first tut xD glad they could help though.

for the costume stuff, look here

ASF explained it in the second half of his post Tongue

TheSuperestSmashBros
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1083 on: January 15, 2014, 02:12:56 AM »

heh Tongue sorry bout that. i play minus almost exclusively so i ended up using that for the first tut xD glad they could help though.

for the costume stuff, look here

ASF explained it in the second half of his post Tongue

It's ok haha, thanks for the link on the costume stuff!!

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1084 on: January 15, 2014, 02:54:33 AM »

for the alloys i think ill include all of them in one slot
    fighter00-blue
    fighter01-red
    fighter02-yellow
    etc.
    im not too exited about them, but i guess they would be nice to have

Please don't, or at least leave instructions on how to make them their own slots again. Not everyone wants a unified Alloy slot.

kangaroogreen
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1085 on: January 15, 2014, 08:32:49 AM »

Please don't, or at least leave instructions on how to make them their own slots again. Not everyone wants a unified Alloy slot.

I would actually. One slot would save a lot of room for other roster characters.

But the only problem is how would you make it load separate PSA files for each costume?

Edit: Oh man, and I just noticed that there's a character call of the announcer saying "Fighting Alloy Team" In the sound files already. So somebody do this now and I will love you forever..
    « Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:10:39 AM by kangaroogreen » Logged

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1086 on: January 15, 2014, 10:03:15 AM »

i have a problem with the clones, on dolphin works eveything perfect but on usb loader gx it shows random icons, and yes i load it with axnextframe all the files on dolphin i also have on my sd

Kenji23Z
    Advanced Kitten

Just idling around, don't mind me....

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1087 on: January 15, 2014, 12:58:19 PM »

everything worked fine when i added a slot for roy and grayfox so i added 4-5 more slots for cloud and a few others, the css and everything works, the characters load in training mode and nothing freezes, but when i go to vs mode the match freezes after about 40 seconds to a Minute goes by. I checked my setup and everything seems fine. I'll go back and check again, in the meantime any ideas?

Convour
    Fake N00b
    Special Access

• Awards Novice Restorer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1088 on: January 15, 2014, 03:31:55 PM »

I've not been following this thread for a while. As far as voices, cosmetics, movesets, etc. goes: where are we currently?

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1089 on: January 15, 2014, 03:39:24 PM »

I've not been following this thread for a while. As far as voices, cosmetics, movesets, etc. goes: where are we currently?

i have 2 video's now on everything for cosmetics in the playlist here Tongue

Cosmetic stuff

the second half of ASF's post here explains how to achieve the cbliss effect with BrawlEx.

there is a PSA repository here for BrawlEx that the community is putting together so you don't have to sift through the vaults.

voices aren't going to be possible until someone takes a look at the BrawlBox source code and figures out how to  allow us adding RSAR nodes and whatnot. blackjax posted earlier here as well saying that he commented out the failed attempts in the source here

https://code.google.com/p/brawltools2/source/browse/trunk/BrawlLib/Wii/Audio/RSARConverter.cs

« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 03:41:30 PM by sammi-husky » Logged

Convour
    Fake N00b
    Special Access

• Awards Novice Restorer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1090 on: January 15, 2014, 03:46:03 PM »

Cool, glad to see we've come this far. I'm sure we'll get voices eventually. As the clone engine initially taught us, nothing's impossible Tongue

Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1091 on: January 15, 2014, 03:57:26 PM »

Does anyone have a list of the soundbank offsets for the fighter configs? I'm trying to give one of my clones duon's soundbank. Duon doesn't have a fighter config but i need that offset to get this to work.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1092 on: January 15, 2014, 04:02:37 PM »

Does anyone have a list of the soundbank offsets for the fighter configs? I'm trying to give one of my clones duon's soundbank. Duon doesn't have a fighter config but i need that offset to get this to work.

I don't think there's a full list with all the bosses, but after playing around a long while back trying to get Roy's sounds working, I found that Duon's soundbank ID is 13E. His .sawnd file should be named 325.sawnd

I actually uploaded a pack of Roy files that gave him his Project M moveset and voice so someone else could have it. If you want it, it's here.
    « Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 04:05:31 PM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1093 on: January 15, 2014, 05:54:13 PM »

I've prepared a txt file that outlines the each character's soundbank and corresponding Kirby soundbank. this doesn't include bosses, but im sure it will be of use to someone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/os6gykkgvnnn7g4/Soundbank%20ID%27s.txt
    « Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 06:37:54 PM by sammi-husky » Logged

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1094 on: January 15, 2014, 06:46:55 PM »

People are probably tired of hearing from me, but I really need a solution to my Black Screen Freeze error. I really hope the reason I haven't been answered is because nobody knows what to do. I would really hate to be ignored. For those just reading about my problem, the game goes past the strap loader, and the loading screen, but it doesn't go past the black screen before the opening cinamatic. Please, I really want to hurt people with my purple WAAAAA man.

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Pages:  1 ... 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: