The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 16, 2014, 06:19:08 PM #1125 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 09:29:26 PM by ASF1nk
Nicely done pikazz, looking forward to more progress and future potential.

@ToadKart
Replacing the bx_fighter.rel did it for me. Keep in mind you also need the disable custom stages code if you're using the 'hackless' method. I don't think it's included in your codeset.


Disable Custom Stages [PhantomWings]
046B841C 48000040


Skype: ASF1nk



Somebody give me the ultimate Slowpoke awards.

Seriously, how the HELL did I not ever see THIS? O_o

This is absolutely incredible. I may have to put P:M to the side for a bit so I can mess with this...I swear, this alone may get me back to hacking again. D:

Excellent job, Phantom. I swear, you've done it again. I knew there was a legitimate reason why I feel like 2014 will be a significantly better year than 2012 and 2013. <3


Quote from: ASF1nk on January 16, 2014, 06:19:08 PM
Nicely done pikazz, looking forward to more progress and future potential.

@ToadKart
Replacing the bx_fighter.rel did it for me. Keep in mind you also need the disable custom stages code if you're using the 'hackless' method. I don't think it's included in your codeset.


Disable Custom Stages [PhatomWings]
046B841C 48000040




I have that code in my current codeset. I had uploaded the wrong gct file with that pack, but I edited that post with my current file.

Nice work Pikazz.

So we can switch characters and be in the same slot?
Does that mean I can have multiple characters on 1 slot?

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 16, 2014, 08:48:52 PM
Nice work Pikazz.

So we can switch characters and be in the same slot?
Does that mean I can have multiple characters on 1 slot?
PhantomWings confirmed that up to 4 characters can be in a slot. Though Pikazz's main priority is to make the 2 character switching to be as perfect as possible.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Jade_Rock on January 16, 2014, 08:48:52 PM
Nice work Pikazz.

So we can switch characters and be in the same slot?
Does that mean I can have multiple characters on 1 slot?

like KJP said except think like Zelda/sheik and Samus/ZSS but we can use 2 completely diffirent Modules instead for one that every transforming have (Zelda and Sheik using the ft_zelda.rel) and swap between them with a attack example Down B
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 16, 2014, 09:02:42 PM
like KJP said except think like Zelda/sheik and Samus/ZSS but we can use 2 completely diffirent Modules instead for one that every transforming have (Zelda and Sheik using the ft_zelda.rel) and swap between them with a attack example Down B

I have a question - is it possible to map a transformation to a taunt?

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

:roy: Well, that solution didn't work. I'm really dissapointed. I'm REALLY dissapointed. Maybe it's the menu or something. I'm going to get this to work TODAY.

Also, turns out my foot isn't broken, just a slight fracture. It'll be better in a couple weeks.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: ShinF on January 16, 2014, 09:06:16 PM
I have a question - is it possible to map a transformation to a taunt?

You can map transformation to any button combination/attack with PSA via terminate instance :P

January 16, 2014, 09:55:16 PM #1134 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 09:56:14 PM by shadowXtreme
The 2 characters per slot is great!!!

err but I have to bring some feedback... Exbrawl freezes If I use a moddified iso, Even if I amn not touching any config files, I just added the custom stages, some custom music, and the rels for the custom stagees, and it froze,.. I tried many custom moddified iso, an it always freezes my brawl...

I just got BrawlEx running .. using a non modified WBFS or iso...

So with the transforming characters almost working, Zelda, Sheik, Samus, and ZSS are a posibility in cloning??? :af2:

Well 2 each seems like enough anyway's with 50 slots
50*2=100 which is A LOT of characters.

Also with the FPC3.5.3 we can switch between pf folders.Good Luck on perfecting it.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on January 16, 2014, 10:01:35 PM
So with the transforming characters almost working, Zelda, Sheik, Samus, and ZSS are a posibility in cloning??? :af2:
We still need BrawlEX rels for them.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

I'm still in the process of making a couple exmodules, I'm working on falcon and canon right now. And I believe eternal yoshi is working on toon link. And we have working jiggs and metaknight So were making good progress :P

I can't wait! It'll be beautiful!

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!