The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

>_>
<_<
Happy page 100 PW!
>_>
<_<

Nice work on the transformation!!! That is some awesome work!!  :happy: :happy: :happy:

January 23, 2014, 01:21:38 AM #1487 Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 01:22:56 AM by shock44
Quote from: ShinF on January 23, 2014, 12:50:26 AM
Because Project M's Clone Engine isn't BrawlEx. They are two completely different engines.
I see. Well I hope that someone will figure out how to get Kirby to have Ex hats in BrawlEx soon.

Quote from: pikazz on January 22, 2014, 10:34:37 PM
incase some want to see the possibilities of the BrawlEx

Let the Swap Begin!
Will there be a tutorial made about how to achieve this at some point?

:roy:
Will the Smash Wii U strap loader cause it to freeze? Just wondering, I don't think that's it though.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Kirby seems to work fine against brawl fighters, but Kirby vs. any BrawlEx fighters freezes the game right after a stage is selected. I have the ft_kirby.rel in. Do I need Kirby's BrawlEx configs or placeholder files for the FitKirby[Character].pac files?

Quote from: JPW62490 on January 23, 2014, 02:02:40 AM
Kirby seems to work fine against brawl fighters, but Kirby vs. any BrawlEx fighters freezes the game right after a stage is selected. I have the ft_kirby.rel in. Do I need Kirby's BrawlEx configs or placeholder files for the FitKirby[Character].pac files?

Actually, you need to set the Fighter Config file so that next to Kirby it says "None" instead of "Single".

I'm actually having a new issue(For me at least). For some reason since I started using BrawlEx, The Pokemon(And maybe some others) have been scrambling my stage music so that every other stage uses the last music file that played in a stage.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Quote from: Axel Akutare on January 23, 2014, 02:12:09 AM
Actually, you need to set the Fighter Config file so that next to Kirby it says "None" instead of "Single".

I'm actually having a new issue(For me at least). For some reason since I started using BrawlEx, The Pokemon(And maybe some others) have been scrambling my stage music so that every other stage uses the last music file that played in a stage.
Which version of the File Patch Code are you using? I think that was a known issue with one of them.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Axel Akutare on January 23, 2014, 02:12:09 AM
Actually, you need to set the Fighter Config file so that next to Kirby it says "None" instead of "Single".
Thanks a bunch! =D

Quote from: ShinF on January 23, 2014, 02:24:50 AM
Which version of the File Patch Code are you using? I think that was a known issue with one of them.
I'm using the one from the Readme file in BrawlEx, is there an updated version?
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

January 23, 2014, 02:34:25 AM #1494 Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 02:35:58 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on January 22, 2014, 07:21:49 PM
Him I never experienced the crash when leaving the CSS. I need to do some testing with that :P

As for the CSS icon, I'm gonna find a way to fix that.

And the last thing. About the selection cursor going to falcon. For me, of goes to whatever slot the original character that was the base for the clone was. I don't know if i can fix that or not..
But maybe :P I haven't experimented enough with these things because I've been focusing on making the main part of the code's engine. But I assume I will be able to straighten most of them out

It might be because there isn't a 51st css icon bone and it might need one to rely on a glitch free switch. I'm not sure though.

@ Pikazz

Excellent work with the transformation module!
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Axel Akutare on January 23, 2014, 02:33:19 AM
I'm using the one from the Readme file in BrawlEx, is there an updated version?
No, that's the right one. 3.5.1b, right? Hmm, I'm not sure what could be causing it, then. It's not an issue I've run into. Are there any other codes you're using that could be causing it?

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on January 23, 2014, 02:34:51 AM
No, that's the right one. 3.5.1b, right? Hmm, I'm not sure what could be causing it, then. It's not an issue I've run into. Are there any other codes you're using that could be causing it?

This is my current codeset:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

I think I remember Unrestricted Pause camera being a problem for me when I added it in with my codes, could it be the same way for you?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on January 23, 2014, 02:49:15 AM
I think I remember Unrestricted Pause camera being a problem for me when I added it in with my codes, could it be the same way for you?

I'll try taking that out later, I suppose, then see if I can replicate the issue.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Quote from: Lillith on January 23, 2014, 02:49:15 AM
I think I remember Unrestricted Pause camera being a problem for me when I added it in with my codes, could it be the same way for you?
Hmm, I haven't had any issues with that. I will say that that's a LOT of music codes. It could have something to do with those, though I'm not sure since I don't really use any music modification codes.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!