Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2837039 times)
Axel Akutare
Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1455 on: January 22, 2014, 10:14:49 AM »

So, this is what I want my character select to Look like for Mewtwo:

00 Default
01 Red
02 Green
03 Blue
04 Dark Mewtwo
05 Armored
06 Black Armor
07 Mega Mewtwo Y
08 Dark Mega Mewtwo Y
09 64 Mewtwo

I have it organized as such too, but I got this instead:

00- Default
01- Red
02- Dark Mewtwo
03- Green
04- Blue
05- Dark Mewtwo again?
06- Armored
07- Black Armor
09- Dark Mega Mewtwo Y
10- Mega Mewtwo Y
11- Cosmic Lucario from Subspace Emissary? wtf? I did't put him in there

If I have to re-organize the Fit files to fix this, I will, but I'm not sure how, like, I know who to switch with who to get this thing working

Yeah, I think the reorganizing of the CSPs is due to the modified CSSSlot file, so I would say try either reorganizing the Fit files or the CSPs.

So I don't know if anyone's tried this, but I tried to put in Megaman X over Peach (Which comes with a modified Fox .rel). I cloned Peach BUT THEN used the not cloned Peach to put the Megaman X on. Megaman X requires a no result code, which I believe is used for all characters, not just Peach. Anyway, I tried Megaman X over Peach and it won't go to result screen. I know this is normal for characters that use modules from other characters, but the code has always been a fix for me. The code and Megaman X seem to work on my other card, but not this one.

Is there something about the Brawl EX code that prevents the no result data code as a fix? It can't be a file thing, it works on the other card and copied the same things over, including the module.

Is anyone else having issues with this? If so, I'll just have to wait until perfect Fox comes out.

I believe the BrawlEx system affects the CSS, Battle Portraits, and Result Screen, so I'd assume that any codes that affect any of those would give the freeze. I KNOW the CSS Fix codes cause this sort of effect with the CSS Screen, so I assume that's the reason.

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Riddler
Some sort of Genius
Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1456 on: January 22, 2014, 10:16:50 AM »

So I can't figure this damn thing out. I don't know if it's the SDHC extension code or what, but with ASF1nk's pack, I can't get beyond icons being random and it freezing on the CSS.

I really hope someone releases a working pack that includes everything one would need.

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1457 on: January 22, 2014, 10:22:45 AM »

So I can't figure this damn thing out. I don't know if it's the SDHC extension code or what, but with ASF1nk's pack, I can't get beyond icons being random and it freezing on the CSS.

I really hope someone releases a working pack that includes everything one would need.
    I've been having that problem too, but not even with ASF1nk's pack. It's gotta be a glitch with BrawlEx itself, for it seems that it just doesn't work with SD cards over 2gb.

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1458 on: January 22, 2014, 10:25:14 AM »

Do I even need the SDHC code if I don't fill more than 2 GB?

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1459 on: January 22, 2014, 10:28:03 AM »

Probably not, as long as you keep it under that size as you add stuff.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1460 on: January 22, 2014, 10:31:07 AM »

Yeah, I think the reorganizing of the CSPs is due to the modified CSSSlot file, so I would say try either reorganizing the Fit files or the CSPs.
    You're correct. In fact, I'm going to be spending some time reorganizing my own CSPs, since they're not aligned in my version, either Tongue I'm just glad it works without freezes.

So I don't know if anyone's tried this, but I tried to put in Megaman X over Peach (Which comes with a modified Fox .rel). I cloned Peach BUT THEN used the not cloned Peach to put the Megaman X on. Megaman X requires a no result code, which I believe is used for all characters, not just Peach. Anyway, I tried Megaman X over Peach and it won't go to result screen. I know this is normal for characters that use modules from other characters, but the code has always been a fix for me. The code and Megaman X seem to work on my other card, but not this one.

Is there something about the Brawl EX code that prevents the no result data code as a fix? It can't be a file thing, it works on the other card and copied the same things over, including the module.

Is anyone else having issues with this? If so, I'll just have to wait until perfect Fox comes out.
    You can change the result data in the Fighter Config file to none. You don't need no result or no entry codes any more! It's all in there already.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1461 on: January 22, 2014, 10:34:29 AM »

you got  eternal yoshi maxed out CSS doesnt that mess around with the brawlex codding?
    i tried it without the external code  now i get when i click on brawl a beep

Axel Akutare
    Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1462 on: January 22, 2014, 10:36:51 AM »

Pretty sure you also need a normal SD card of 2GB or less to work without the SDHC Code.

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1463 on: January 22, 2014, 10:39:11 AM »

You're correct. In fact, I'm going to be spending some time reorganizing my own CSPs, since they're not aligned in my version, either Tongue I'm just glad it works without freezes.
    You can change the result data in the Fighter Config file to none. You don't need no result or no entry codes any more! It's all in there already.

Really? Well the fox module isn't a perfect port, it's just one someone made. With that in mind, is it still possible? and if so, how? Also, just to re-emphasize, it's over Peach. Not a cloned Peach. Peach.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Not Kratos
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1464 on: January 22, 2014, 10:41:15 AM »

Anyone know if you can use the independent Zelda icon, and CSS icons for Sheik and Zero Suit Samus code with this? It loads the independent Zelda icon fine, but it won't add the icons for Sheik and ZSS.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1465 on: January 22, 2014, 10:46:32 AM »

Really? Well the fox module isn't a perfect port, it's just one someone made. With that in mind, is it still possible? and if so, how? Also, just to re-emphasize, it's over Peach. Not a cloned Peach. Peach.
    Then take Peach's Fighter Config, change the result to none, and name it Fighter0C, which is Peach's fighter number. It'll work the exact same way it does for clones.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1466 on: January 22, 2014, 10:53:17 AM »

if you use a normal noone sdhc card 2gb or lower you dont need any sd codes, i never used had a problem with filling 2gb, i really dont know what you guys keep in the sd that can fill 2 gb lol i had like costumes on every characters,64/melee stage expancion and i never even reached 1 gb

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1467 on: January 22, 2014, 11:00:23 AM »

Wait, you are using an actual, physical SDHC extension cable, right? If I understand how it works correctly, the code doesn't support SDHC cards by themselves. You have to have the extension.

Otherwise, you could always just use a 2GB card.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1468 on: January 22, 2014, 11:01:20 AM »

Then take Peach's Fighter Config, change the result to none, and name it Fighter0C, which is Peach's fighter number. It'll work the exact same way it does for clones.

Oh, alright I'll try it. If it doesn't work I'm assuming fox fighter data wouldn't help right?

Post Merge: January 22, 2014, 11:07:50 AM
    I took out the no result code and just tried this. It didn't work. I'm really confused.

Post Merge: January 22, 2014, 11:16:27 AM
    Oh, alright I'll try it. If it doesn't work I'm assuming fox fighter data wouldn't help right?

Post Merge: January 22, 2014, 11:07:50 AM
    I took out the no result code and just tried this. It didn't work. I'm really confused.

I tried the fox one and changed the name to Peach and to fighter 0C. Didn't work either. This is really the last issue I have. My clones are fully functional with pics and everything, but this one normal mod is giving me trouble. Aha...
    « Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 11:16:28 AM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1469 on: January 22, 2014, 12:21:49 PM »

I think i found a glitch with the new code sammi, when you hit back from the stage selection screen while having the clone on the mario slot chosen it crashes the game and when you finish a battle the roster icon is selected on captain falcon for some reason instead of the mario 51 clone, plus it crashed once after the results screen but most of the time it didn't after the battle.

Him I never experienced the crash when leaving the CSS. I need to do some testing with that Tongue

As for the CSS icon, I'm gonna find a way to fix that.

And the last thing. About the selection cursor going to falcon. For me, of goes to whatever slot the original character that was the base for the clone was. I don't know if i can fix that or not..
    But maybe Tongue I haven't experimented enough with these things because I've been focusing on making the main part of the code's engine. But I assume I will be able to straighten most of them out

Pages:  1 ... 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: