The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ok so ''0A23193F 6D290000'' 3F is for extra characters and then the first value is the ID of the character, the tutorial said to use 29 for random, is that a mistake?

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on January 28, 2014, 04:27:45 AM
ASF was supposed to be doing a tut on how to fix the graphical glitches. So there is a way around it. We just gotta wait :P contrary to how awesome brawl ex and all of this may seem, its still in development. Just imagine what's possible after everything's been finished.

Have you all seen dantarion's pics he posted a while ago? He basically made a paired version of Martha that behaved in the way ice climbers did it seems. While dantarions methods were completely different, it still shows just what COULD be possible with further experimentation into the game.

And with transforming characters being worked on, we are approaching a point where brawl modding is an open canvas with very few limitations. I hope someone reexamines articles, and gets it down to a science. Because THAT would be one of the last big milestones we have left :D

I'm am psyched for all of this. I wish there was a way to give back, like a donate option or something. :)

Where will ASF post the tutorial?  Is there a thread it'll be put in?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on January 29, 2014, 02:09:41 AM
I'm am psyched for all of this. I wish there was a way to give back, like a donate option or something. :)

Where will ASF post the tutorial?  Is there a thread it'll be put in?

He'll probably post it here.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

I'm still having problems, i dont know because i'm trying this  on wiiU or because i'm trying this with the classic exp stages, because both works with a common2
so i want to add 34 characters, then from 24 i jump into 58
and
4 are from Ike, 3 from link,  3 from lucario,  2 from lucas, 2 from mario, 3 from marth, 3 from peach, 2 from pikachu, 3 from pit, 1 from snake, 3 from sonic, 2 from wolf, 2 from meta knight and 1 from jigglypuff

and if
00010203 06070811
12091A0E 1716131B
21260D05 14101F25
200B270C 15242218
0A231929 00000000
this portion represents the regular CSS slots, then how should i continue?
in the tutorial said that i should add this
00010203 06070811
12091A0E 1716131B
21260D05 14101F25
200B270C 15242218
0A23193F 29000000
and then, sorry but i dont understand anything, i dont speak spanish and i dont get it all the things here, so please if someone can help me to complete the code and the steps

Custom CSS V3 [spunit262] (Default CSS)
0668310C 00000030
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800014 94A30004
3B7B0001 2C1B0032
4180FFE8 48000038
04690338 48000068
066900D8 00000008
2C170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000058
00010203 06070811
12091A0E 1716131B
21260D05 14101F25
200B270C 15242218
0A231929 00000000

Quote from: Zongalito on January 29, 2014, 01:51:52 PM
I'm still having problems, i dont know because i'm trying this  on wiiU or because i'm trying this with the classic exp stages, because both works with a common2
so i want to add 34 characters, then from 24 i jump into 58
and
4 are from Ike, 3 from link,  3 from lucario,  2 from lucas, 2 from mario, 3 from marth, 3 from peach, 2 from pikachu, 3 from pit, 1 from snake, 3 from sonic, 2 from wolf, 2 from meta knight and 1 from jigglypuff

and if
00010203 06070811
12091A0E 1716131B
21260D05 14101F25
200B270C 15242218
0A231929 00000000
this portion represents the regular CSS slots, then how should i continue?
in the tutorial said that i should add this
00010203 06070811
12091A0E 1716131B
21260D05 14101F25
200B270C 15242218
0A23193F 29000000
and then, sorry but i dont understand anything, i dont speak spanish and i dont get it all the things here, so please if someone can help me to complete the code and the steps

Custom CSS V3 [spunit262] (Default CSS)
0668310C 00000030
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800014 94A30004
3B7B0001 2C1B0032
4180FFE8 48000038
04690338 48000068
066900D8 00000008
2C170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000058
00010203 06070811
12091A0E 1716131B
21260D05 14101F25
200B270C 15242218
0A231929 00000000

Speak in your language.
I may help you.
Nobody says that other languages are prohibited.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on January 29, 2014, 05:51:10 PM
Speak in your language.
I may help you.
Nobody says that other languages are prohibited.
well if you say so...
Yo aún tengo problemas con el brawlEx, no se si es porque estoy usándolo en la wiiU o porque intento usarlo junto al pack de classic Exp, ya que ambos trabajan con un common2.pac
entonces primero quisiera ayuda con el tema del código, ya que en total quiero agregar 34 personajes, haciendo un total de 58 (los 24 + los que quiero agregar)

De los personajes, 4 son reemplazos de Ike, 3 de link, lucario, sonic, pit, peach y marth, 2 de mario, metaknight, wolf, lucas y pikachu, y 1 de snake y jigglypuff. ósea todos personajes cuyos rels están incluidos para clonar.

Custom CSS V3 [spunit262] (Default CSS)
0668310C 00000030
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800014 94A30004
3B7B0001 2C1B0032
4180FFE8 48000038
04690338 48000068
066900D8 00000008
2C170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000058 <--- Numero de personajes en la pantalla de seleccion, 24-->58
00010203 06070811
12091A0E 1716131B
21260D05 14101F25
200B270C 15242218
0A23193F 29000000 <--- Aquí en el tutorial me dice cambiar el 29 por 3F y el 00 por 29
Entonces a partir de ahí, como extiendo más la tabla de selección de personajes? no entiendo muy bien las instrucciones
y si ya uso el cosmetic, fighter, csss y module con 3F, que valor debo usar para los otros personajes que quiera añadir?

Have any packs other than ASF's pack been posted?


Quote from: Riddler on January 29, 2014, 08:19:48 PM
Have any packs other than ASF's pack been posted?
Mine has. It's set to work with SDHC, as well. Just load it through the Project M Loader if you're on SDHC. It's already in there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8xuaafa29lugvok/BrawlEx%20Bliss%20SDHC.zip

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Zongalito on January 29, 2014, 07:40:22 PM
well if you say so...
Yo aún tengo problemas con el brawlEx, no se si es porque estoy usándolo en la wiiU o porque intento usarlo junto al pack de classic Exp, ya que ambos trabajan con un common2.pac
entonces primero quisiera ayuda con el tema del código, ya que en total quiero agregar 34 personajes, haciendo un total de 58 (los 24 + los que quiero agregar)

De los personajes, 4 son reemplazos de Ike, 3 de link, lucario, sonic, pit, peach y marth, 2 de mario, metaknight, wolf, lucas y pikachu, y 1 de snake y jigglypuff. ósea todos personajes cuyos rels están incluidos para clonar.

Custom CSS V3 [spunit262] (Default CSS)
0668310C 00000030
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800014 94A30004
3B7B0001 2C1B0032
4180FFE8 48000038
04690338 48000068
066900D8 00000008
2C170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000058 <--- Numero de personajes en la pantalla de seleccion, 24-->58
00010203 06070811
12091A0E 1716131B
21260D05 14101F25
200B270C 15242218
0A23193F 29000000 <--- Aquí en el tutorial me dice cambiar el 29 por 3F y el 00 por 29
Entonces a partir de ahí, como extiendo más la tabla de selección de personajes? no entiendo muy bien las instrucciones
y si ya uso el cosmetic, fighter, csss y module con 3F, que valor debo usar para los otros personajes que quiera añadir?

No estoy seguro si ya se pueden 58 personajes en total, pero bueno:

Bueno, deberás cambiar el número de personajes que aparecerán en la CSS.

Como ya lo hiciste, hay que saltar ése paso.

Lo siguiente es seguir la guía del código, pero como es tan complicada como el infierno, te explicaré mejor.

Custom CSS V3 [spunit262] (Default CSS)
0668310C 00000030
387E006C 3B600000
3C808068 38840DE0
7CBB20AE 7CA50775
41800014 94A30004
3B7B0001 2C1B0032
4180FFE8 48000038
04690338 48000068
066900D8 00000008
2C170028 41820168
02680DE0 0022FFFF
06680DE0 00000024 <----CSS Icon Count
00010203 06070811
12091A0E 1716131B
21260D05 14101F25
200B270C 15242218
0A231929 00000000


Todos ésos números que puse en Rojo, son los valores de los personajes en la CSS.
Aquí los tienes en orden:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Primero añadiremos un clon de Ike.
Lo que hay que hacer es cambiar el valor de iconos que aparecerán en la CSS, o sea hay que cambiar el valor a 25.
Si no cambias ése valor, no sé si se congela o no muestra nada extra.

Ahora sigue el valor del clon.
Soy pésimo con el hexing, pero el primer clon deberá ser 3F.

Así que, en el código, deberás modificar en la última linea:

0A231929 00000000

Ése 29 deberá moverse al otro lado, y en su lugar debes poner 3F.

Ésa línea quedará así:

0A23193F 29000000

¿Te fijas? El 3F está donde solía estar el 29, y éste ultimo fue enviado a la otra fila.

Para el resto de los personajes, debes añadir sus valores en hex.
Te daré los valores siguientes que pude encontrar:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Éso sí, por cada personaje extra, debes aumentar el valor de los íconos por 1.
Que no se te olvide dejar el número 29 al lado del último número para que el ícono de Random aparezca en la CSS.

Si quieres, te puedo dar el código ya hecho.
No lo he probado así que no puedo confirmar si funciona.
Y dudo que funcione debido a que no creo que se puedan utilizar más de 50 personajes:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

So I'm wondering if there is currently any way to have more than 50 characters on the CSS, and I've rad through most of this thread but cannot seem to find a solution. I feel like (FilePatch3.5.3)Update which allows switching to a different folder may work, but I really can`t wrap my head around how to arrange the files and/or codes.

Does anyone currently have a build to have more than 50 characters to choose? I'm planning on blowing my friends minds when they see BrawlEx.

It's being worked on, but nothing solid yet.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Riddler on January 29, 2014, 08:19:48 PM
Have any packs other than ASF's pack been posted?
I'm in the process of making a fork of ASF's pack with more characters. Right after I roll out the kinks in Mewtwo.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on January 29, 2014, 10:31:56 PM
I'm in the process of making a fork of ASF's pack with more characters. Right after I roll out the kinks in Mewtwo.
Would you like a Mewtwo Moveset I fixed up to have some of the effects of Project M while still using a Brawl Styled Moveset

Quote from: Brstmguy on January 29, 2014, 10:36:11 PM
Would you like a Mewtwo Moveset I fixed up to have some of the effects of Project M while still using a Brawl Styled Moveset
Please! X.X I need to kill these result screen issues and I don't know if it's my config or the moveset, so testing with another moveset might help.

also dropbox pls

I've noticed something: the galacta knight clone I have which was seemingly the only clone that crashed with Kirby also crashes with King Dedede. I'm not sure if it's the hack or anything, but it certainly is a big issue. I'm thinking of replacing him with a different hack.