The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tryst on February 06, 2014, 01:49:22 AM
So is there already a Pack with this being used? I don't understand it at all and have been crud tons busy with school. :L

Yes, asf has made a pack. I don't know entirely what it includes, but i know as far characters go it's got zero, cloud, wolverine, deadpool, an waluigi. I have a pack as well with zero, cloud, knuckles, shadow, tails, sephiroth, scott pilgirm, goku, vegeta, roy, mewtwo, toon link, and sr mario. I also included the level expansion. I could link you to mine or ASF's. (keep inmind his has more things too, i just don't know them all :L) which would you like? If you want to build your own then that's possible too through the tutorials.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 06, 2014, 02:29:27 AM
Yes, asf has made a pack. I don't know entirely what it includes, but i know as far characters go it's got zero, cloud, wolverine, deadpool, an waluigi. I have a pack as well with zero, cloud, knuckles, shadow, tails, sephiroth, scott pilgirm, goku, vegeta, roy, mewtwo, toon link, and sr mario. I also included the level expansion. I could link you to mine or ASF's. (keep inmind his has more things too, i just don't know them all :L) which would you like? If you want to build your own then that's possible too through the tutorials.
I've got one as well, with Roy, Mewtwo, Cloud, Goku, Isaac, Kid Buu, Tails, Scott Pilgrim, Kain and Sora. But the version I've got uploaded doesn't have Scott, Kain or Sora yet. I've got to update it. It also has Stage Expansion as well as cBliss for all the default characters and a couple of expanded ones.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

February 06, 2014, 02:34:29 AM #2087 Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 02:35:48 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: ShinF on February 06, 2014, 02:31:39 AM
I've got one as well, with Roy, Mewtwo, Cloud, Goku, Isaac, Kid Buu, Tails, Scott Pilgrim, Kain and Sora. But the version I've got uploaded doesn't have Scott, Kain or Sora yet. I've got to update it. It also has Stage Expansion as well as cBliss for all the default characters and a couple of expanded ones for the clones.
fixed?

Quote from: Nebulon on February 06, 2014, 02:29:27 AM
Yes, asf has made a pack. I don't know entirely what it includes, but i know as far characters go it's got zero, cloud, wolverine, deadpool, an waluigi. I have a pack as well with zero, cloud, knuckles, shadow, tails, sephiroth, scott pilgirm, goku, vegeta, roy, mewtwo, toon link, and sr mario. I also included the level expansion. I could link you to mine or ASF's. (keep inmind his has more things too, i just don't know them all :L) which would you like? If you want to build your own then that's possible too through the tutorials.
looking at ur avi i was totally expecting one for Alien over Yoshi
:/

February 06, 2014, 02:36:47 AM #2088 Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 02:37:52 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: ShinF on February 06, 2014, 02:31:39 AM
I've got one as well, with Roy, Mewtwo, Cloud, Goku, Isaac, Kid Buu, Tails, Scott Pilgrim, Kain and Sora. But the version I've got uploaded doesn't have Scott, Kain or Sora yet. I've got to update it. It also has Stage Expansion as well as cBliss for all the default characters and a couple of expanded ones.

That's three options! Personally the cbliss that ShinF has sounds pretty good. I'd get that if you like lots of skins. :)

Post Merge: February 06, 2014, 02:37:52 AM

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 06, 2014, 02:34:29 AM
fixed?
looking at ur avi i was totally expecting one for Alien over Yoshi
:/

That's for when they make a yoshi rel :) did you ever find the sfx?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

February 06, 2014, 02:39:22 AM #2089 Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:12:59 AM by ShinF
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 06, 2014, 02:34:29 AM
fixed?
looking at ur avi i was totally expecting one for Alien over Yoshi
:/
Oh, whoops. Yeah, that's what I meant to type, lol.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Has anyone figured out yet why cloning characters results in teams freezing? I understand its been like that since brawl ex was released but i never could understand what the reason is for it freezing.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: KidCraft24 on February 06, 2014, 04:47:44 AM
Has anyone figured out yet why cloning characters results in teams freezing? I understand its been like that since brawl ex was released but i never could understand what the reason is for it freezing.
As far as I'm aware, this is the only thing that was ever really said about it:

Quote from: ASF1nk on January 07, 2014, 03:31:03 AM
That's why I said new cosmetics and team colors are broken.
BrawlEx seems to be getting team color cosmetics from random places. The Roy in my pack is tryingto get red team CSP from MenSelchrFaceB.1124, Blue team from MenSelchrFaceB.1184 and green from MenSelchrFaceB.1150 even though his cosmetic ID is 0x6E or 110 decimal.
This seems to be an internal BrawlEx issue and PW is aware about it.


Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on February 06, 2014, 04:57:37 AM
As far as I'm aware, this is the only thing that was ever really said about it:


Is your BrawlEx set up for DL? And when you say your characters have cbliss, do you mean they've been set via the configs and whatnot, or the Cbliss codeset? I'm asking because I'm looking for someone whose properly set up 10 costumes for Pkmn trainer and the pokemon themselves.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 06, 2014, 05:21:57 AM
Is your BrawlEx set up for DL? And when you say your characters have cbliss, do you mean they've been set via the configs and whatnot, or the Cbliss codeset? I'm asking because I'm looking for someone whose properly set up 10 costumes for Pkmn trainer and the pokemon themselves.
Using the Config files. I've made stock versions of the files, though, if you just want to add it to your own build. (My newest build is still uploading - I'll post a link once it's done.)

Here are the stock files to give everyone (minus Wario and Game&Watch) 10 costumes. You can download them individually or together. Just remember that you have to add all the portraits, battle portraits, and results portraits and it should work fine.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hds6bct3eht2w78/s7uZ4t6orM

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on February 06, 2014, 05:24:48 AM
Using the Config files. I've made stock versions of the files, though, if you just want to add it to your own build. (My newest build is still uploading - I'll post a link once it's done.)

Here are the stock files to give everyone (minus Wario and Game&Watch) 10 costumes. You can download them individually or together. Just remember that you have to add all the portraits, battle portraits, and results portraits and it should work fine.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hds6bct3eht2w78/s7uZ4t6orM

Oh nice! I missed this somehow. :) Thanks. Does your pack have movesets with nonconflicting gfx between chars that are based on the same module? I'm pretty sure you've already said you didn't know how to fix that, but I've asked so many people for help that I don't remember...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 06, 2014, 05:27:50 AM
Oh nice! I missed this somehow. :) Thanks. Does your pack have movesets with nonconflicting gfx between chars that are based on the same module? I'm pretty sure you've already said you didn't know how to fix that, but I've asked so many people for help that I don't remember...
Nope. I could probably do it but haven't actually tried yet.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on February 06, 2014, 05:30:04 AM
Nope. I could probably do it but haven't actually tried yet.

Is it like the Lilith quote with texture reassigning for sword trails, but with model swapping with assist trophies while keeping the original ID and then reassigning the cloned character's psa to use the replaced model of the assist trophy, which would still use the original ID? Or would a character not load it that way? Of course if this was plausible we'd need to know how to figure out the model ID for the Assist Trophy model files that are packaged in with their .pac. I wanted to try it this way for Mewtwo Shadowball but have been unsuccessful in figuring out an ID for any assist trophy packaged model....
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Okay so I got this working fine with v brawl, but now I want to get it working with Project M. Is this even possible, has anyone confirmed it for pm?

Quote from: Nebulon on February 06, 2014, 05:35:35 AM
Is it like the Lilith quote with texture reassigning for sword trails, but with model swapping with assist trophies while keeping the original ID and then reassigning the cloned character's psa to use the replaced model of the assist trophy, which would still use the original ID? Or would a character not load it that way? Of course if this was plausible we'd need to know how to figure out the model ID for the Assist Trophy model files that are packaged in with their .pac. I wanted to try it this way for Mewtwo Shadowball but have been unsuccessful in figuring out an ID for any assist trophy packaged model....
Yeah, that's the method that I would use. Like I said, I haven't tried it but I'm positive that I could if I actually put the effort in. As it is, though, I don't actually know anything more about it than you do.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Paradoxium on February 06, 2014, 05:40:39 AM
Okay so I got this working fine with v brawl, but now I want to get it working with Project M. Is this even possible, has anyone confirmed it for pm?

Some claim to have. Others have had issues. It's been kind of inconsistent. Best you at least try. Of course, we didn't know what the people woth issues had in their gct aside frok brawlex, so something like that could have played a role... But regardless, i would try if you care since it's been reported successful in at least pne account in recent memory.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822