Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2848291 times)
Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2085 on: February 05, 2014, 07:29:27 PM »

So is there already a Pack with this being used? I don't understand it at all and have been crud tons busy with school. :L

Yes, asf has made a pack. I don't know entirely what it includes, but i know as far characters go it's got zero, cloud, wolverine, deadpool, an waluigi. I have a pack as well with zero, cloud, knuckles, shadow, tails, sephiroth, scott pilgirm, goku, vegeta, roy, mewtwo, toon link, and sr mario. I also included the level expansion. I could link you to mine or ASF's. (keep inmind his has more things too, i just don't know them all :L) which would you like? If you want to build your own then that's possible too through the tutorials.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2086 on: February 05, 2014, 07:31:39 PM »

Yes, asf has made a pack. I don't know entirely what it includes, but i know as far characters go it's got zero, cloud, wolverine, deadpool, an waluigi. I have a pack as well with zero, cloud, knuckles, shadow, tails, sephiroth, scott pilgirm, goku, vegeta, roy, mewtwo, toon link, and sr mario. I also included the level expansion. I could link you to mine or ASF's. (keep inmind his has more things too, i just don't know them all :L) which would you like? If you want to build your own then that's possible too through the tutorials.
    I've got one as well, with Roy, Mewtwo, Cloud, Goku, Isaac, Kid Buu, Tails, Scott Pilgrim, Kain and Sora. But the version I've got uploaded doesn't have Scott, Kain or Sora yet. I've got to update it. It also has Stage Expansion as well as cBliss for all the default characters and a couple of expanded ones.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2087 on: February 05, 2014, 07:34:29 PM »

I've got one as well, with Roy, Mewtwo, Cloud, Goku, Isaac, Kid Buu, Tails, Scott Pilgrim, Kain and Sora. But the version I've got uploaded doesn't have Scott, Kain or Sora yet. I've got to update it. It also has Stage Expansion as well as cBliss for all the default characters and a couple of expanded ones for the clones.
    fixed?

looking at ur avi i was totally expecting one for Alien over Yoshi
    :/
    « Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 07:35:48 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2088 on: February 05, 2014, 07:36:47 PM »

I've got one as well, with Roy, Mewtwo, Cloud, Goku, Isaac, Kid Buu, Tails, Scott Pilgrim, Kain and Sora. But the version I've got uploaded doesn't have Scott, Kain or Sora yet. I've got to update it. It also has Stage Expansion as well as cBliss for all the default characters and a couple of expanded ones.

That's three options! Personally the cbliss that ShinF has sounds pretty good. I'd get that if you like lots of skins. Smiley

Post Merge: February 05, 2014, 07:37:52 PM
    fixed?

That's for when they make a yoshi rel Smiley did you ever find the sfx?
    « Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 07:37:52 PM by Nebulon » Logged

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2089 on: February 05, 2014, 07:39:22 PM »

fixed?
    Oh, whoops. Yeah, that's what I meant to type, lol.
    « Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 08:12:59 PM by ShinF » Logged

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2090 on: February 05, 2014, 09:47:44 PM »

Has anyone figured out yet why cloning characters results in teams freezing? I understand its been like that since brawl ex was released but i never could understand what the reason is for it freezing.

Click The Logo To Find Out More
    Click the Link To Download Now
    https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2091 on: February 05, 2014, 09:57:37 PM »

Has anyone figured out yet why cloning characters results in teams freezing? I understand its been like that since brawl ex was released but i never could understand what the reason is for it freezing.
    As far as I'm aware, this is the only thing that was ever really said about it:

That's why I said new cosmetics and team colors are broken.
    BrawlEx seems to be getting team color cosmetics from random places. The Roy in my pack is tryingto get red team CSP from MenSelchrFaceB.1124, Blue team from MenSelchrFaceB.1184 and green from MenSelchrFaceB.1150 even though his cosmetic ID is 0x6E or 110 decimal.
    This seems to be an internal BrawlEx issue and PW is aware about it.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2092 on: February 05, 2014, 10:21:57 PM »

As far as I'm aware, this is the only thing that was ever really said about it:

Is your BrawlEx set up for DL? And when you say your characters have cbliss, do you mean they've been set via the configs and whatnot, or the Cbliss codeset? I'm asking because I'm looking for someone whose properly set up 10 costumes for Pkmn trainer and the pokemon themselves.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2093 on: February 05, 2014, 10:24:48 PM »

Is your BrawlEx set up for DL? And when you say your characters have cbliss, do you mean they've been set via the configs and whatnot, or the Cbliss codeset? I'm asking because I'm looking for someone whose properly set up 10 costumes for Pkmn trainer and the pokemon themselves.
    Using the Config files. I've made stock versions of the files, though, if you just want to add it to your own build. (My newest build is still uploading - I'll post a link once it's done.)

Here are the stock files to give everyone (minus Wario and Game&Watch) 10 costumes. You can download them individually or together. Just remember that you have to add all the portraits, battle portraits, and results portraits and it should work fine.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hds6bct3eht2w78/s7uZ4t6orM

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2094 on: February 05, 2014, 10:27:50 PM »

Using the Config files. I've made stock versions of the files, though, if you just want to add it to your own build. (My newest build is still uploading - I'll post a link once it's done.)

Here are the stock files to give everyone (minus Wario and Game&Watch) 10 costumes. You can download them individually or together. Just remember that you have to add all the portraits, battle portraits, and results portraits and it should work fine.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hds6bct3eht2w78/s7uZ4t6orM

Oh nice! I missed this somehow. Smiley Thanks. Does your pack have movesets with nonconflicting gfx between chars that are based on the same module? I'm pretty sure you've already said you didn't know how to fix that, but I've asked so many people for help that I don't remember...

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2095 on: February 05, 2014, 10:30:04 PM »

Oh nice! I missed this somehow. Smiley Thanks. Does your pack have movesets with nonconflicting gfx between chars that are based on the same module? I'm pretty sure you've already said you didn't know how to fix that, but I've asked so many people for help that I don't remember...
    Nope. I could probably do it but haven't actually tried yet.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2096 on: February 05, 2014, 10:35:35 PM »

Nope. I could probably do it but haven't actually tried yet.

Is it like the Lilith quote with texture reassigning for sword trails, but with model swapping with assist trophies while keeping the original ID and then reassigning the cloned character's psa to use the replaced model of the assist trophy, which would still use the original ID? Or would a character not load it that way? Of course if this was plausible we'd need to know how to figure out the model ID for the Assist Trophy model files that are packaged in with their .pac. I wanted to try it this way for Mewtwo Shadowball but have been unsuccessful in figuring out an ID for any assist trophy packaged model....

Paradoxium
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2097 on: February 05, 2014, 10:40:39 PM »

Okay so I got this working fine with v brawl, but now I want to get it working with Project M. Is this even possible, has anyone confirmed it for pm?

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2098 on: February 05, 2014, 10:44:20 PM »

Is it like the Lilith quote with texture reassigning for sword trails, but with model swapping with assist trophies while keeping the original ID and then reassigning the cloned character's psa to use the replaced model of the assist trophy, which would still use the original ID? Or would a character not load it that way? Of course if this was plausible we'd need to know how to figure out the model ID for the Assist Trophy model files that are packaged in with their .pac. I wanted to try it this way for Mewtwo Shadowball but have been unsuccessful in figuring out an ID for any assist trophy packaged model....
    Yeah, that's the method that I would use. Like I said, I haven't tried it but I'm positive that I could if I actually put the effort in. As it is, though, I don't actually know anything more about it than you do.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2099 on: February 05, 2014, 10:45:47 PM »

Okay so I got this working fine with v brawl, but now I want to get it working with Project M. Is this even possible, has anyone confirmed it for pm?

Some claim to have. Others have had issues. It's been kind of inconsistent. Best you at least try. Of course, we didn't know what the people woth issues had in their gct aside frok brawlex, so something like that could have played a role... But regardless, i would try if you care since it's been reported successful in at least pne account in recent memory.

Pages:  1 ... 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: